Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
no bump

Greencastle, PA

#24457 Jun 2, 2012
no bump!
yes bump

Greencastle, PA

#24458 Jun 2, 2012
yuup!
Tom Corbett

Greencastle, PA

#24459 Jun 2, 2012
I won!
mitt vs mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#24460 Jun 2, 2012
This question could be posed relative to any of the groups mentioned above, but the results of an NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Telemundo poll published last week indicate that Obama enjoys a staggering 34-point lead over Mitt Romney amongst Latino voters. How does the Romney Team think they can bridge that crater? Perhaps of even greater concern: only 26 percent of Spanish-heritage voters view the GOP candidate positively, while 35 percent reported a negative opinion. There are 50 million Latinos in this country with a 3.1 percent population growth between July 2008 and July 2009 alone. This is not likely to change and in the midst of many challenges faced by the Romney campaign, the lopsided nature of the candidiates’ perception within the Hispanic citizenry should be a five-alarm panic.

The aversion to Romney amongst Latinos is not entirely the Dull One’s doing. For this state of affairs, Mitten can thank members of his own party like Arizona Governor Jan Brewer who has helmed a crusade against her state’s prominent Spanish contingent, or former Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain who offered an electrified barbed-wire fence on the US-Mexico border as the answer to out nation’s outdated immigration policies. Forward thinking like this from the new crop of GOP standard bearers almost makes one pine for the comparatively progressive views of Dubya.

Despite what general election polls suggest, the numbers don’t add up and history teaches us that statistics are themselves only another statistic when it comes to predicting U.S. Presidential contests. The insights are useful and needless with almost equal frequency. The doom spelled for the future of the GOP’s appeal in its alienation of women and minorities has yet to be experienced at its height. This gives us something to anticipate in future election cycles. But any Republican strategists who think that rich white men can carry Mittens to victory in November are kidding themselves. There’s only so much disenfranchising you can do, though I expect GOP lackeys to continue giving it the old college try.

mitt vs mutt

West Mifflin, PA

#24461 Jun 3, 2012
Mitt Romney is now, once again, taking credit for the auto industry bailout. Today in Michigan he claimed the bailout was his idea. Yes, he said let Detroit go bankrupt, and then after Obama saved the auto industry, Mitt tried to take credit for it and then he walked it back during the primaries and then he took credit for it and then he derided it again and now he’s back to taking credit for it. Flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flip…

The Obama campaign put out a quick video to remind voters of reality. I suppose you should share this with your friends and family who still lean stupid, lest our entire country be taken over by the starving Ryan budget and the real Hunger Games begin.

LQQK HERE: A MUST SEE!!!!!!!

&fe ature=related
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!!!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
FOUR MORE YEARS OBAMA 2012
YEAHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
mitt the animal abuser

West Mifflin, PA

#24462 Jun 3, 2012
Mitt doesnt get the animal lovers vote,,,,,,from strapping the family dog on a roof of a car for a 10 hour drive to Canada to abusing animals at the 2002 olympics....

LQQK HERE:

&fe ature=related

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Mutt the animal abuser!!!!!!!!!!
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
OBAMA 2012
YEAHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

SHAME ON MITT
SHAME ON MITT SHAME ON MITT SHAME ON MITT...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
mitt the animal abuser

West Mifflin, PA

#24463 Jun 3, 2012
Romney loses cool with reporter that catches him in a lie !!!
LQQK HERE:
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! !!!!!!!!
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!
OBAMA 2012
YEAHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!
Obama the dog eater

Lebanon, PA

#24464 Jun 3, 2012
It's your choice which is more cruel, putting the dog on the roof of the car or eating them, how did that arguement work out for you?
Dave

Clearfield, PA

#24465 Jun 3, 2012
Copy and paste, is this all most of you do on here? You could at least make a comment and I'm not talking about "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!
FOUR MORE YEARS!!!
OBAMA 2012
YEAHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!" this is so first grade like.
Dan the Man

Shippensburg, PA

#24466 Jun 3, 2012
Obama the dog eater wrote:
It's your choice which is more cruel, putting the dog on the roof of the car or eating them, how did that arguement work out for you?
It's your choice - who is more morally culpable: a boy who ate the food that was served to him or an adult who made a conscious decision to strap a dog to the roof of a car? How does that argument work out for you?

Since: Apr 11

Peoria, IL

#24467 Jun 3, 2012
Obama wins again but this time it he beats a proven loser in flipper. I love it when racist tea baggers/birthers wake up selling fixed news talking points.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#24468 Jun 3, 2012
mutt vs mitt wrote:
<quoted text>then dont vote azzwipe,and STFU! and carry your little Nazi protest sign......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! !
Lick your masters boots fool.

Where is the 'Obama' change? The only change was the shade of the President's skin.

Peoria, IL

#24469 Jun 3, 2012
Looks and sounds like a typical tea bagger cry baby.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#24470 Jun 3, 2012
Obama the dog eater wrote:
it's people like Robme who as an adult strap dogs onto cars,then the animal dies while in transit that the youth like obama eats those dead dogs.......why waste good meat,eh?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
New meaning to the word "road kill"....LMAO
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#24471 Jun 3, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Obama wins again but this time it he beats a proven loser in flipper. I love it when racist tea baggers/birthers wake up selling fixed news talking points.
Obama/Romney - the American people lose to these megabank multinational corporate controlled usurpers.

You TV heads love this 1984 society we are becoming. Trining to be obidient for this nanny/police state started with Edward Bernays 75 years ago.

The Logan Act is being violated by any American official attending the Bilderberg conference, yet the police arrest people for dropping of those exercising their First Amendment Rights to peacefully assemble.

The corrupt power elite are the ones who benefit from the policies these compromised leaders enact. The American public is losing their wealth, land, and freedoms, yet most of you are more about sports and celebrities.

This is what you want, this is what you get.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#24472 Jun 3, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lick your masters boots fool.
Where is the 'Obama' change? The only change was the shade of the President's skin.
OH,your true colors come out..HAAAA! I can see your a racist and a gay basher too! I got your number,,,
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna vote for the white dude ,eh?
he'll fix the economy !!!!!!!!!!LMAO
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Peoria, IL

#24473 Jun 3, 2012
Flipper etch a sketch wont evan win a state he currently owns a home in.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#24474 Jun 3, 2012
Obama is gonna beat Robme like a rented mule .......
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Cant wait for the debates to begin to see Mitt flip flop like a fish out of the water,,
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
LMAO
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#24475 Jun 3, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your choice - who is more morally culpable: a boy who ate the food that was served to him or an adult who made a conscious decision to strap a dog to the roof of a car? How does that argument work out for you?

I hope that someone will make a movie in which it turns out that Mitt Romney’s dog was actually fleeing to Canada to avoid being eaten by Barack Obama — it could be a topical reboot of Homeward Bound!

I hope that, from now on, older brothers will torment their younger siblings with scary stories about Barack the Dogcatcher, who sneaks into houses at night and eats adorable puppies after drowning them in a vat of Tabasco sauce.

I hope.

Obama is the greatest failure in the history of this country.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

#24476 Jun 3, 2012
Republicans are desperate to kill health care reform..........
They want you to die and be cut off from affordable healthcare,reduce Medicare, work longer to receive SS..........
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!!!

&fe ature=relmfu

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
altoona (Apr '06) Dec '17 Ronda 29
A Chat Area just for Altoona (Aug '06) Dec '17 Nathan 233
Bonnie Pasquino (Nov '16) Mar '17 Fremont Avery 3
Heather Snyder (Apr '10) Aug '16 Anonymous 8
News The Reverend Norman E. Huff (Aug '16) Aug '16 Pat Stum Arbegast 1
News Police: Woman arrested after flashing breasts a... (Jul '14) Aug '16 bam bam 4
News United in grief (Aug '16) Aug '16 tell it like it is 4

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages