Animal rights activist convicted of s...

Animal rights activist convicted of stealing dog from owners' home

There are 11 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 16, 2007, titled Animal rights activist convicted of stealing dog from owners' home. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

An animal rights activist who said she took a dog from an East Freedom couple's property to get medical care for the animal was convicted of theft and receiving stolen property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Marge

Long Beach, CA

#1 Dec 16, 2007
I say if you want a dog it should be loved enough to keep in the house not out in the weather. How would you like to be chained outside all the time.
while you are at it

AOL

#2 Dec 16, 2007
There is a german shepherd chained up in Gouldsboro PA (Poconos) that I have passed many times while driving. The dog house is old and does not look like he could even fit in it. I have seen him sleeping in pouring down rain and cold snow. I have tried to get close enough to see if there is food and water but fear getting shot. If you are on the road that Big Bass Lake is on and you drive to where it connects with a major route, the dog is across the street on the corner of an abandoned property. I hear that he is there to protect the property but how can he do that if he is chained? His beautiful fur is matted and he barks and growls when you get near- most likely because of lack of interaction with humans. I wish someone would hlep him. My heart aches for him.
Bushwacker

AOL

#3 Dec 16, 2007
while you are at it wrote:
There is a german shepherd chained up in Gouldsboro PA (Poconos) that I have passed many times while driving. The dog house is old and does not look like he could even fit in it. I have seen him sleeping in pouring down rain and cold snow. I have tried to get close enough to see if there is food and water but fear getting shot. If you are on the road that Big Bass Lake is on and you drive to where it connects with a major route, the dog is across the street on the corner of an abandoned property. I hear that he is there to protect the property but how can he do that if he is chained? His beautiful fur is matted and he barks and growls when you get near- most likely because of lack of interaction with humans. I wish someone would hlep him. My heart aches for him.
What you can't call the ASPCA and give them the adress?
jigman90

Bangor, PA

#4 Dec 16, 2007
I perpose a law that all PETA people be chained outside every night because this case proves they are all nuts!! If the judge gives her probation he needs to be thrown out of office!!
Fooled Me Once

Bloomsburg, PA

#5 Dec 16, 2007
jigman90 wrote:
I perpose a law that all PETA people be chained outside every night because this case proves they are all nuts!! If the judge gives her probation he needs to be thrown out of office!!
LOL !! And they said it was impossible to fart an entire sentence!
make the call

Easton, PA

#6 Dec 17, 2007
while you are at it wrote:
If you want to report this: get the phone book out and under the blue pages find the county dog warden, and if there is no such person the call the state dog warden. SPCA may guide you in finding the right person and number to report this.
DAVID POLLOCK

AOL

#7 Dec 29, 2007
THE JUDGE NEED TO LIVE ON A CHAIN FOR A LITTLE WHILE TOO.
WHYCANTWESHOOTTH EM

AOL

#8 Mar 29, 2008
Why can't we just shoot the bad animal owners as they are overpopulated!
Tammy

Uniontown, PA

#9 May 6, 2008
I would of taken the dog to.She done the right thing now we need to do the right thing stand up for her help her pay attorney fees and fight for our animals.No dog should be tied up out side no cat should be left alone the road.
Kythrie

Wellington, New Zealand

#10 Nov 2, 2008
I second. I'd take the dog and save try it. Some owners are so careless and shouldnt' have animals eh?
Violet

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Dec 29, 2008
Any normal decent people do not defend animal abusers and killers.
I am sure all people who defend animal abusers and killers don't care anything about people.
I even don't want to know these cold blooded heartless people exist on this planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonnie Pasquino Nov '16 Boytoy 1
altoona (Apr '06) Sep '16 Anonymous freedom 28
Heather Snyder (Apr '10) Aug '16 Anonymous 8
News The Reverend Norman E. Huff Aug '16 Pat Stum Arbegast 1
News Police: Woman arrested after flashing breasts a... (Jul '14) Aug '16 bam bam 4
News United in grief Aug '16 tell it like it is 4
Clint Enforcer willson Aug '16 okdokay 2

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages