Man sentenced to life term for killing boy, 6

Full story: WHP-TV Harrisburg
A Blair County man convicted of first-degree murder in the stabbing death of his ex-girlfriend's 6-year-old son has been sentenced to a life term without the possibility of parole. Full Story
j e a

AOL

#1 Mar 8, 2007
i say kill him he is no good treat a child as you would God
melanie b

Altoona, PA

#2 Mar 10, 2007
makes so sense for him to kill a child,hes no good and a liar and she knew how he was and she wanted him in her life and the childrens life,i feel she is to blame some too,nathan shaw should get the death penalty and it was NEVER mentioned at all,thsi case deserves it mroe than any case i have ever read or heard about,but NO hes gonna be in for life ,unless that changes and hes a smooth operator so might be out on the streets one day again to kill another child,ALL child killers SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY.
ssevera huntingdon pa

Custer City, PA

#3 Mar 15, 2007
the people who come on here sayin that christina was to blame should be as guily as nate for killing jared!! she was a very good mother and is going through hell right now and she will always go through hell it wasnt her fault nor did she know that he the man of her daughter and the man jared called daddy would take her sons life somebody who nate loved so very much in his words! please watch what u say because you have no idea!
j e a

AOL

#4 Apr 23, 2007
i dont feel it was her fault but she will feel like it is for the rest of her life i feel so bad for her they should have given nat death but i guess thats how our system works its all for the bums

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Ann R 51,494
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 19 hr Just Saying 3,999
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
girls snapchat me ill snap back Sep 6 Anonymous 1
m boyd Sep 4 crekt 1
Tammy Cree Aug 29 lisa 3
Police: Woman arrested after flashing breasts a... Aug '14 test 2
•••
•••
•••

Tyrone Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tyrone People Search