nothing to do for kids in tyrone pa
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dave

Yatesboro, PA

#41 Aug 10, 2009
They should put in a skate park for kids who like to do those kinds of activities. Kids should not be skating on other people's property, but when it comes down to them getting yelled at for skating on the sidewalks and the side of the roads that is taking it too far. A lot of little towns can afford to put them in and I am sure Tyrone can afford to put one in as well. You brought up skateboards and bikes, so that is my two cents on that.
bill

Cranbury, NJ

#42 Aug 12, 2009
"I am sure Tyrone can afford to put one in as well."

..yeah, the people of Tyron are LOADED.
frank k

Clearfield, PA

#43 Aug 13, 2009
frank k wrote:
Free After-Party at my house!
free after party at FAT BOYS HOUSE!!!!!!!
Just Sayin

Montclair, NJ

#44 Aug 16, 2009
I realize that this was posted some time ago, but I wanted to add something anyhow. Slender,I completely understand what you are saying about wanting a place for the kids to play but it is true that property owners have to be extra cautious about people being on their property. Even if you are not one that sues others, how could this property owner know that? Maybe you could ASK the property owner for permission. Create a waiver or something. All I know is that you can catch more bees with honey. Just my 2 cents... Have a good one...
slender76

Clearfield, PA

#45 Aug 18, 2009
Just Sayin wrote:
I realize that this was posted some time ago, but I wanted to add something anyhow. Slender,I completely understand what you are saying about wanting a place for the kids to play but it is true that property owners have to be extra cautious about people being on their property. Even if you are not one that sues others, how could this property owner know that? Maybe you could ASK the property owner for permission. Create a waiver or something. All I know is that you can catch more bees with honey. Just my 2 cents... Have a good one...
thank you for not taking my head off!!!yea we are going to talk to the mayor about some ground we own .and see if maybe tyrone would want to buy it for something for the kids maybe a dirt bike track or something like that im sure the dirt bike track wont go because thier are houses around the ground but its in snyder twn ship . but i do hope they can find something for the kids tyrone is really getting bad.drugs underage drinking steeling .i understand all towns have these probs. but when it the same kids doing all this stuff and just being let go how do you teach your kids that this is wrong?we just want our kids to have something to do so they dont turn to the streets thanks again
frank k

Cranbury, NJ

#46 Aug 18, 2009
they can come to my FREE PARTY!!
slender76

Clearfield, PA

#47 Aug 18, 2009
frank k wrote:
they can come to my FREE PARTY!!
at fat boys house?????????? get
a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elizabeth Judd to challenge David Arnold for Le... (Jan '13) May '15 anonamos 9
Room for rent Mar '15 Jeremy 1
Blandburg man faces assault charges Feb '15 bms 1
Best Quality Novelty Fake IDs,Passports, and Dr... (Feb '13) Oct '14 nicolaspersey 9
News Police: Woman arrested after flashing breasts a... (Jul '14) Sep '14 crazybarnowl 3
girls snapchat me ill snap back (Sep '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 1
m boyd (Sep '14) Sep '14 crekt 1
More from around the web

Tyrone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages