Dog-napper 'willing to go to jail'

Dog-napper 'willing to go to jail'

There are 22 comments on the Centre Daily Times story from Sep 15, 2006, titled Dog-napper 'willing to go to jail'. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

TIPTON -- A Tyrone woman and founder of 'Dogs Deserve Better' vows she will go to jail before she gives up Doogie, the dog she is accused of stealing from an East Freedom family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob Reffner

Indianapolis, IN

#21 May 11, 2008
She should be patted on the back for what she's done. I've seen enough animals chained up and I think it's repulsive. Who cares if she wanted attention, the nitwits that owned that dog had no right to do what they were doing. Maybe we should chain them up and see what it's like. Animals deserve love, they can't defend themselves at all. God bless Tammy, she's paid dearly. We've extracted a pound of flesh from her so it's time to move on.
Tammy

Uniontown, PA

#22 May 11, 2008
They wonna put her in jail what about the people who abused the dog?They need put away not her.To the police officer who was involved[you know who you are] you would of left it go put you had to do your job.I could of not done what you did but as said you had to do your job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonnie Pasquino Mar '17 Fremont Avery 3
A Chat Area just for Altoona (Aug '06) Feb '17 dwhite1250 230
altoona (Apr '06) Sep '16 Anonymous freedom 28
Heather Snyder (Apr '10) Aug '16 Anonymous 8
News The Reverend Norman E. Huff (Aug '16) Aug '16 Pat Stum Arbegast 1
News Police: Woman arrested after flashing breasts a... (Jul '14) Aug '16 bam bam 4
News United in grief (Aug '16) Aug '16 tell it like it is 4

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages