Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#70249 Mar 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a great column
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
I had that wrong. It was Sotomayor who asked the question and Kagan who followed up:

"Is your claim limited to sensitive materials like contraceptives or does it include items like blood transfusion, vaccines?” asks Sotomayor. Clement replies that contraception is unlike transfusions and vaccines because it is “so religiously sensitive, so fraught with religious controversy.” Which is, I suspect, code for “sex.”

Kagan responds,“So one religious group could opt out of this and another religious group could opt out of that and nothing would be uniform.”

Patent BS. Blood transfusion are not accepted by Jehovah's Witnesses and Christian Scientists (and some others) might be against vaccines - so the ladies of the Court are correct!

As I said, slippery slope. Thought they'll probably win anyway. We'll see.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70250 Mar 26, 2014
Hugh----I slipped on my back patio and got a "face-to-face" introduction to the tiles. The tiles were not friendly and so I got a flocing blow to my face and a cut about 3" long plus swelling. My glasses were damaged but my dick is still working. I am taking a couple of days to REST and recover.

JOEL COOL DUDE---I'm glad you're safe.Good wishes for a speedy recovery.
May the Higher Force be with you.

Hugh--- ALL is very much appreciated, Joel. However, I prefer the idea of the HIGHEST Force :D
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70251 Mar 26, 2014
Former---Huggy, very sorry to hear of your fall. I myself have taken a few falls and it is no fun at all.One this past winter on some ice was especially painful and I thought I broke my ankle. But I didn't. It nonetheless hurt for over 2 months!
I hope when will all said is done that you will still be pretty. But seriously, take it easy and be careful my friend.
ps did you require stitches?

HughBe--- Thanks, Former. I am still handsome and irresistible. In terms of the stitches those who saw it thought that I needed it but the needle is not my friend. So, I did the following home treatment.

1. Washed the blood off many times.
2. Applied aloe vera
3. Wiped off and then applied an antibiotic cream.
4. Applied ice on the swelling which did help to some extent.
5. PRAYED.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70252 Mar 26, 2014
HughBe----The Cunti and Rick, see link below.
How many more painted people are in her position?
The story is, she was FORCED at gunpoint to drive a car to an alley where a murder was committed. She did NOT commit the MURDER. Now, if she was NOT painted would she have been sent to prison?
http://news.yahoo.com/74-year-old-wrongful-co ...
PS: The case is not about ABUSE, in my opinion. It is about something much worse.

Former---Race? Sure. But also economics. In this country, often he who has the best lawyer wins.

HughBe--- accepted.

Former---That's why OJ walked (the first time anyway).

HughBe--- Noted. It was useful that he dropped the glove so that it could be found but got rid of everything else. Moreover my memory of the case tells me that a proper understanding and explanation of the principle of half-life would make him innocent.

Former---It just so happens that many black folks tend to also be poor.

HughBe--- It is not a matter of "it just so happens" it is a matter that the system is unjust. Poverty has nothing to do with the rights of a person and how s/he should be treated.
The system is sick.

yehoshooah adam

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#70253 Mar 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's THEY?
rabbee: what are you ignorant, or just totally stupid claiming to be an expert? THEY: YHVH, YE HOO VHEE. THE G-D WHO gave THEIR OUR IMAGE to Adam, Who is both adam and chaooah in One. Adam is The Only One, created in The OUR IMAGE and LIKNESS of G-D.

it does not say, G-D created men in THEIR IMAGE. it only says Adam, is created in THEIR IMAGE and LIKNESS. and it is too obvious, that none of you are even close to The IMAGE of G-D on earth. when you can't even get close, to The Image of Avraham or Moshe on earth.

from what i can see, your all closer to mr lizard lips, horse man ur, or sodam and gomorrah on earth today.

i know what i saw when THEY, THE BOTH of THE ONE of THEM came to speak to me THE FATHER And MOTHER as ONE.

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#70254 Mar 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you list has anything to do with the devil. The devil is not part of the Torah.
rabbee: so you are delusional, with there are no bad people here in the world today. your all too, good goody goody gumdrops to be true. who convinced you there are no devils, here in TheTorah again? except maybe the devils, you trusted to be telling you the truth? so now you have been convinced, to take to the side of subtle taking critters of the fields and rejected being on The Side of G-D here in TheTorah.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#70255 Mar 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
How many more painted people are in her position?
The story is, she was FORCED at gunpoint to drive a car to an alley where a murder was committed. She did NOT commit the MURDER. Now, if she was NOT painted would she have been sent to prison?
http://news.yahoo.com/74-year-old-wrongful-co ...
PS: The case is not about ABUSE, in my opinion. It is about something much worse.
Former---Race? Sure. But also economics. In this country, often he who has the best lawyer wins.
HughBe--- accepted.
HughBe--- Noted. It was useful that he dropped the glove so that it could be found but got rid of everything else. Moreover my memory of the case tells me that a proper understanding and explanation of the principle of half-life would make him innocent.
Former---It just so happens that many black folks tend to also be poor.
HughBe--- It is not a matter of "it just so happens" it is a matter that the system is unjust. Poverty has nothing to do with the rights of a person and how s/he should be treated.
The system is sick.
According to wiki, the percentage of Jamaicans living below the national poverty level is 16.5%.

The percentage in the USA is 15%

Conclude what you wish from this

yehoshooah adam

Denver Colorado 80218

#70256 Mar 26, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no evidence for any of this, only your faith?
rabbee: and actual occurrence, is not a result of faith. i do not need faith, to know G-D came and spoke to me. i do not need faith, to know that i have had three visits from G-D. nor did i have faith in G-D, when THEY told me my life story before it happened. my lack of faith, did not prevent me from experiencing it as said for fourty-one years.

man you really do not have any eyes to see, and ears to hear. blinded and deafened by your own, someone else's antiG-D prejudice given to you. when i can get the same things you say, summarized by any atheist: G-D does not exist, to be giving TheTorah.

Location hidden

#70257 Mar 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:

People in the US have been convicted of murder on the basis of less evidence than that

Regardless of whether he was innocent or guilty, he walked because he had a very expensive legal team. Nothing to do with the reality of the case.

Location hidden

#70258 Mar 26, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I had that wrong. It was Sotomayor who asked the question and Kagan who followed up:
"Is your claim limited to sensitive materials like contraceptives or does it include items like blood transfusion, vaccines?” asks Sotomayor. Clement replies that contraception is unlike transfusions and vaccines because it is “so religiously sensitive, so fraught with religious controversy.” Which is, I suspect, code for “sex.”
Kagan responds,“So one religious group could opt out of this and another religious group could opt out of that and nothing would be uniform.”

Location hidden

#70259 Mar 26, 2014
Employment opportunity for Hughbe

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/26/orgasmic_medi...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70260 Mar 26, 2014
Former---Do you not see the difference between the government of a country and the people of a county?

HughBe--- Yes AnuS but the government does not come out of your rear its members come out of the PEOPLE and in the US they are RELIGIOUS.

Former---My poor recuperating friend, I have granted that the US is a relatively religious country.

HughBe--- At LAAAAAAST

Former---I am simply reiterating the separation between church and state that most of us fight hard to maintain. Now you dig, mon?

HUghBe---Certainly there are some holes that I dig but not others and the hole that you speak of is an example of a hole that I shall not enter.

Now, the idea of separation of church and state did not prevent the CONGRESS of the US to print the FIRST BIBLE in English and also to APPROVE it for the use in SCHOOLS. It also did NOT prevent states from having a state RELIGION e.g. Massachusetts.

Dig that, Mon.

HughBe --Do you agree with the US sending EXPERTS to Uganda to educate the natives of Uganda about the efficacy and benefits of homosexuality? Do you support the negative consequences if Uganda don't see the light?

Former---"The benefits of homosexuality....?"

HughBe--- It must be otherwise the US would NOT mingle in the INTERNAL affairs of Uganda.

Former---Perhaps it is the pain meds talking from down there.

HughBe--- No dear, it is an observation of reality.

Former---What the hell are you talking about? Do you know?

HughBe--- I am talking about the HELLISH behaviour called homosexuality and its champion the US.

Former----Please educate me, with sources/links. Thank you in advance, my damaged friend.

HughBe---- My blind friend, it is my hope that you shall regain your sight before it is too late. Here is a start to recovering of your sight.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/us-send-sc...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70261 Mar 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
According to wiki, the percentage of Jamaicans living below the national poverty level is 16.5%.
The percentage in the USA is 15%
Conclude what you wish from this
1.What do POVERTY levels have to do with someone being FORCED to drive a car to a location where a CRIME was subsequently committed and then the kidnapped gets arrested and IMPRISONED for 32 years?

2. It is clear to me that you see a link between poverty and half-life, the other point in my post and which related to a DIFFERENT scenario.

3. It is a MASSIVE SHAME that a Third world country/Jamaica has a comparable POVERTY level to the GREAT and FIRST world country called America. SHAME on YOU America.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70262 Mar 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
People in the US have been convicted of murder on the basis of less evidence than that
Regardless of whether he was innocent or guilty, he walked because he had a very expensive legal team. Nothing to do with the reality of the case.
HughBe---Moreover my memory of the case tells me that a proper understanding and explanation of the principle of half-life would make him innocent.

Frijoles---People in the US have been convicted of murder on the basis of less evidence than that

HughBe--- If that is so, it underscores that the SICKNESS is great over there.
YOU are a Ph.D. in the sciences and so let me ask you a question, do you understand the concept of half life?

If yes then based on the evidence you should conclude that OJ was innocent, in my opinion. My memory tells me that the substance in his blood should not have been at the level it was based on its half-life. It was a long time ago but that is what my memory tells me. I believe it was some preservative.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70263 Mar 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
Employment opportunity for Hughbe
http://www.salon.com/2014/03/26/orgasmic_medi...
Incorrect, if it be the will of the Almighty I could be the ruler of America. Now go ahead and mock the idea.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#70264 Mar 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Hugh--- ALL is very much appreciated, Joel. However, I prefer the idea of the HIGHEST Force
All help comes from within the Self though it appears to the ordinary gaze that help comes from outside or from above.

How come you're here busy posting when you should be resting?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70265 Mar 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
All help comes from within the Self though it appears to the ordinary gaze that help comes from outside or from above.
How come you're here busy posting when you should be resting?
1. It is a fact that I have been weakened by the fall but I am here because of kindness.

2. I have a challenge with the idea that " all help comes from within" as even by everyday experiences say otherwise.

3. I shall not be here very long.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70266 Mar 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Former---Huggy, very sorry to hear of your fall. I myself have taken a few falls and it is no fun at all.One this past winter on some ice was especially painful and I thought I broke my ankle. But I didn't. It nonetheless hurt for over 2 months!
I hope when will all said is done that you will still be pretty. But seriously, take it easy and be careful my friend.
ps did you require stitches?
HughBe--- Thanks, Former. I am still handsome and irresistible. In terms of the stitches those who saw it thought that I needed it but the needle is not my friend. So, I did the following home treatment.
1. Washed the blood off many times.
2. Applied aloe vera
3. Wiped off and then applied an antibiotic cream.
4. Applied ice on the swelling which did help to some extent.
5. PRAYED.
I trust you will be ok but it will not be due to the praying.

Be well.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70267 Mar 26, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and actual occurrence, is not a result of faith. i do not need faith, to know G-D came and spoke to me. i do not need faith, to know that i have had three visits from G-D. nor did i have faith in G-D, when THEY told me my life story before it happened. my lack of faith, did not prevent me from experiencing it as said for fourty-one years.
man you really do not have any eyes to see, and ears to hear. blinded and deafened by your own, someone else's antiG-D prejudice given to you. when i can get the same things you say, summarized by any atheist: G-D does not exist, to be giving TheTorah.
Thank you. Nice chatting.

I'm slowly backing away.

Good night and take care.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#70268 Mar 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I don't see color, but don't forget the extremely sympathetic jury. LA.

Johnny Cochran was really something to watch. May he rest in peace.

And Marcia Clark et al - what a mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former deputy Michel Aguirre back in custody Sep 18 guest 2
News New Silver City ordinance takes aim at excessiv... (Jan '11) Sep 15 Cookie123 13
News Letters to the editor (Aug '08) Aug 31 floatbeta 4
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jul '17 Tony 630
News Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 5
News Twenty-five car pile-up leaves six people dead Jun '17 Budda Gojkovich 2
News Fiesta Latina heats things upJune 19th, 2017 Jun '17 I love the southwest 1

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages