Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68384 Feb 26, 2014
UPCOMING PROJECT WORK

Over the next few days, I will undertake an exegesis of select verses from Tanach, NT, Quran and Gita and prove them wrong or fictional or barbaric.

I will begin the analyses with two of the most evil scriptures which are the Hebrew Bible and the Quran and then move on to the others.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68385 Feb 26, 2014
I will begin commenting on the Hebrew Bible beginning with Chumash, then move to key verses from Neviim and end with select teachings from Kesuvim.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68386 Feb 26, 2014
When it comes to Islam, I shall first begin with Surah Al Baqarah.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68387 Feb 26, 2014
The debunking of the Hebrew Bible will begin in a few days.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68388 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're into burgers, you should try the mushroom burger at Plan B. One of the best burgers I ever had.
Havent been there. Been to the place (forget its name) on top of High Ridge though - good!

I dont do mushrooms though. Ever since college. Post trauma due to the taste of "shroom" tea.(but great memories!)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68389 Feb 26, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Pizza and burgers when done right are great!
After hearing/reading so much about Colony Grill, can't say I loved it. I thought Remo's was better.
Remos, Athens (on Route 1 near Gwich), and the place on Bulls Head.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68390 Feb 26, 2014
CHARACTER ANALYSIS

After debunking the scriptures, I will undertake a personality evaluation exercise of the vilest scriptural personalities - Moses, David, Muhammad, Jesus and Krishna.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68391 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
SHUN EVIL SCRIPTURES

Historical research suggests that most of these religious characters are mere figments of imagination.
What historical research suggested that?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68392 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh doesn't know how to post a link. LOL.
That is certainly one interpretation. However, I have successfully posted TWO of them before today i.e. yesterday on the Allah Thread and the third one was also done successfully TODAY.

Why I had difficulties posting ALL 3 is a puzzle. That aside, think whatever makes you happier.

Love, Hugh.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68393 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

That is certainly one interpretation. However, I have successfully posted TWO of them before today i.e. yesterday on the Allah Thread and the third one was also done successfully TODAY.

Why I had difficulties posting ALL 3 is a puzzle. That aside, think whatever makes you happier.

Love, Hugh.
Just jokin'.

Chill.

BTW, you once mentioned that a cousin of yours made it to MIT - which course did he study?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68394 Feb 26, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: innocent, according to whom? when i fear you like everyone else on this planet, are all suffering from some kind of evil normalcy bias. when atheists, agnostics, muslims, christians, jews, and other criminals all claim to be innocent. you all self claim to be innocent, in the same manner hitler and stalin claimed to be innocent. as i fear this worlds claims of innocent, are greatly, greatly over exaggerated. when the most innocent you were, was at birth. and was taught some form of normalcy organize corruption, according to the colloquial corruption of your environment. people are taught how to become corrupt, according to the standards of where you live. alleged innocent people, do not kill people they consider innocent. guilty people judge guilty people, as they are judged by the guilty claiming to be innocent.
HughBe---Son, it has to do with PERSECUTION of the innocent. ALL good people with SENSE should FIGHT against INJUSTICE.

rabbee: innocent, according to whom?

HughBe--- Based on the article below, innocent according to TRUTH and REALITY. The "security camera" corroborated his story. His STATIONARY or PARKED vehicle did NOT and could NOT have struck the police car as they FALSELY claimed. It was evil to have imprisoned an innocent man.

Read it again.
Here is a part of it, "A video camera mounted on a home across the street captured the whole incident, corroborating Jackson's story."

http://politix.topix.com/story/10588-police-a...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#68395 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
The US prison population has increased by over 800% since 1971. Questions: how many are like these men? What do they have in common? See links below.
1.http://politix.topix.com/sto ry/10588-police-arrested-a-man -to-cover-up-their-own-crime-t hey-made-just-one-gargantuan-m istake
2.http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ oddnews/man-blows-0-00-on-brea thalyzer--gets-arrested-for-dw i-003450614.html
3.http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=cZdDWTjvJyMXX
No doubt the biggest victims of the ill-fated war on drugs are minorities, specifically blacks. Tell us something we don't already know.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68396 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just jokin'.
Chill.
BTW, you once mentioned that a cousin of yours made it to MIT - which course did he study?
I know that you are NOT that stupid to believe that post. In fact you are not stupid.

He did engineering.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68397 Feb 26, 2014
HUGH,

You had some years ago referred to a boy of Chinese-Jamaican descent having achieved a perfect score in the SAT.

Which university/course did he make it to?

SAT and GRE are childish exams.

The real challenges are faced at IMO (International Math Olympiad), the international Science Olympiads (IPhO and IChO), Putnam and the IIT JEE.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68398 Feb 26, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Remos, Athens (on Route 1 near Gwich), and the place on Bulls Head.
Had delivery from Remo's and Athens.

I think the Bulls Head one is the other famous one.

Too far from OG I think.

Though maybe close to where sis is - High Ridge and Merritt.

Not exactly sure where Bulls Head is but think I looked it up once.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68399 Feb 26, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt the biggest victims of the ill-fated war on drugs are minorities, specifically blacks. Tell us something we don't already know.
Spoken like a true Cunti.

One BLACK man was arrested for the DRUG called ICED TEA.

Another BLACK man was arrested for the drug called SITTING IN in a PARKED car.

The third BLACK man was arrested for an illegal drug that makes him intoxicated. The only problem is "a Breathalyzer test by the AustinPolice Department, he blew a 0.00"

Explain the TEST, Cunti.

Nasty EVIL BLACKS they are but you are not BLACK and so you are no criminal are you are immune from such things happening to you.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68400 Feb 26, 2014
The entrance exam conducted by the BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Center) in Mumbai for admission to PhD programs is very difficult. The questions are mind boggling. The entrance conducted to PhD programs by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (Mumbai) and IISc (Bangalore) are also extremely challenging. Only the brightest get selected and after completing the PhD many of these candidates get picked up by NASA, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory and Raytheon or they get admitted into elite US universities for post doc studies.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68401 Feb 26, 2014
Cunti, another quote from case 3 above. "While at the station, Mr. Davis agreed to give a blood sample as well, to prove he was not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The results would later come back 100% NEGATIVE"

I agree with YOUR position and so I say LOCK those CRIMINALS up.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#68402 Feb 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

He did engineering.
He studied which branch of engineering at MIT - the Mecca of the world for engineering?

Did he study up to the undergrad level or further?

I think that at the undergrad level, the IITs (applied and pure science) in India are superior to MIT in course content and level of difficulty and the selected students in the IITs are extremely bright.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#68403 Feb 26, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH,
You had some years ago referred to a boy of Chinese-Jamaican descent having achieved a perfect score in the SAT.
Which university/course did he make it to?
SAT and GRE are childish exams.
The real challenges are faced at IMO (International Math Olympiad), the international Science Olympiads (IPhO and IChO), Putnam and the IIT JEE.
1. I have no idea which University he eventually attended.

2. In the context, WE tend to call OUR kind Jamaicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul 9 Vera lane 1
Silver City, , but choice of NOT accepting ever... Jul 5 mrtnz1955 2
News WNMU to continue recruiting DACA students despi... Jun 29 Susanna 7
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '16 Tony 625
News Yes, Denny's is coming Jun '16 Tiger37 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) May '16 CrookedHillary 57
News Murder victim found near Mule Creek identified ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 Pist 2 5

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages