Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,008
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#65893 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really pissed off with you guys since the minute I mention the word "yogic" many of you go viral about yogic vision et al.
The yoga in me is mostly of the descending kind and so the supramental power descends into me at times with great force with its concomitant epiphanies of golden light, intense heat, subtle sound and an opening up of the nervous system in a painful way.
It's only during the descent that I get the yogic visions of the supramental or of the overmental and never of the physical plane.
To get a vision of the going ons on the plane of matter, the Force has to descend into the region below the navel where the force center of matter is stationed in the field corresponding to that region which it has not till now in me and so I don't get visions in trance or in the waking state of the plane of matter.
Earlier, the Force had bypassed the navel and suffused the genital area desiccating or drying up the semen, drawing the seminal energy up the spine and so on and this made me rise above the sex urge.
These days the Force is centered in the head like a huge rock and has descended to the neck region which as a result has opened up the higher mind faculty in me - If I need to know the answer to a question that's evading my intellectual mind then the activated higher mind gives me the answer at times in a second - the whole answer descends into the mind's eye like a block and I can see the info with its accompanying logic and simply have to speak it or type it.
but yet you ramble on and on with your ideas, and discount others, all with the rationale that everything from your side was attained during meditation

and now you are back pedaling>?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#65894 Jan 14, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
not that there is anything wrong with that....
I know I wouldn't be judged here!

This is what I've been trying to tell the Jamaican.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65895 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL wrote:
RABBEE'S REPLIES ON : 4-methylcyclohexanemethanol
JOEL: If hexane does not dissolve in water, why does 4-methylcyclohexane methanol dissolve appreciably in water?
RABBEE'S REPLY ON THE ALLAH THREAD:
because it is methanol alcohol base. and the cyclohexane is i believe a ketone or peptide.
JOEL TO RABBEE:
1) Partially correct where the methanol is concerned - what is the mechanism at work? Why?
2) Is cyclohexane a ketone? No.
Ketones have the skeletal formula R - O- R' and so it's a cycloalkane.
3) Is cyclohexane a peptide? No.
Peptides have an amide linkage.
You know nothing and you're supposedly worked as a scientist, claimed to have an IQ of 200 and said that you have several grad degrees from leading US universities.
Shame.
rabbee: you went though all that bs, to avoid saying methanol's have an affinity for water. i do not have the literature or msds's, any more to every known chemical in the world - nor do i care to. obviously you chose, to cut an paste. i am certain, you did not know this. in order to pretend like, your some kind of genius, that your not. i am not that interested, in any of this or anymore. i got it right that it is soluable, because of the methanol. so i still have some basic knowledge of chemistry. that i do not have to, cut and paste for.

and there is more to iq, than just remembering stupid crap. especially when it was stupid crap, i never dealt with. a i have my doubts, you could pass a blood test without cut and paste.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65897 Jan 14, 2014
FRIJOLES: but yet you ramble on and on with your ideas, and discount others, all with the rationale that everything from your side was attained during meditation and now you are back pedaling>?

JOEL: Yes, all my subtle experiences, visions and insights into mind-matter are on account of the descent of the force into my being.

During these yogic experiences, the body glows with a golden light (the supramental force is golden), heat radiates from the body, sounds are heard within and the inner vision opens up, the nerves widen to receive the descending power....

At times, my psychic that stands behind the mental, vital and physical dimensions in the heart center awakens under the pressure of the descent, joins with the descending force and ascends up the hierarchy.

Every form of meditation falls under either of these two categories - ascent of the awakened psychic into the higher planes and/or descent of the Force of a particular higher plane into the lower planes and into the body.

So, if other practices fall under either or under both of these categories of ascent and descent then only is the meditation valid.

Otherwise, it's some feel good factor or sorcery involving chants, rituals, blood sacrifices and the like.

And, one more thing, to enter into the ascent or to experience the descent, the mantra of a particular plane should be available in its activated form. Then only is the yoga possible.

Finally, the yoga should manifest many or all of the visible signs such as trance of the stasis or of the waking kind, light radiating from the body, sounds being heard, fragrances emitted from the body, opening up of the inner vision, manifestation of deep knowledge, paranormal powers, experience of the cosmic stillness/cosmic wideness/cosmic peace/experience of the one in the many and the many in the one, awakening of the psychic, activation of any or all of the chakras (force centers) in the body or above the head under the pressure of the ascending kundalini or under the pressure of the descending higher force and so on.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#65898 Jan 14, 2014
RABBEE:

How does a hydrogen bond form between the OH and water?

Is Van der Waal's force involved in hydrogen bonding - Keesom forces, Debye forces, London forces?

Location hidden

#65899 Jan 14, 2014
Hugh,

You said that the God that you worship is all good.

So, what is the source of evil?

Is there anything beyond good and evil?

How did this God of yours create energy, matter and consciousness from nothing so as to create the cosmos?

How will this energy, natter and consciousness be dissolved back into nothing at the end?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#65900 Jan 14, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
RABBEE:
How does a hydrogen bond form between the OH and water?
Is Van der Waal's force involved in hydrogen bonding - Keesom forces, Debye forces, London forces?
rabbee: and just how is this, going to save the world? your playing head games, not even giving a damn about this world. i have a lot bigger problems in this world, than this trivial crap.

Location hidden

#65901 Jan 14, 2014
RABBEE:

1) How is CoO converted to Co3O4? In the lattice formed, where are the O^-2 and the Co^+3 ions located?

2) The ion SO3^-2 has a pyramidal structure and in SO^-4 the oxygen atoms are at the corners of a tetrahedron with the sulfur atom at the center. What would you expect the structures of SOCl2 and SO2Cl2 to be? Why? All the O and Cl atoms are bonded directly to S.

3) When an electron and a positron encounter each other, what is formed?

Location hidden

#65902 Jan 14, 2014
typo

and in SO4^-2, not and in SO^-4.

Location hidden

#65904 Jan 14, 2014
QM QUESTION FOR RABBEE:

TRUE OR FALSE?

Is the following QM equation true or false for a one or a two electron atom? Why?

r (bar)= n^2/Z(1 +1/2)(1 + l(l + 1)/n^2)) h^2/4pi^2me^2

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#65905 Jan 14, 2014
RABBEE:

1) In the Reimer-Tiemann reaction, what catalyzes the reaction?

2) Give the common name of ortho hydroxy benzaldehyde?

3) What is the para product formed in the Riemer-Tiemann reaction?

4) In the Schotten-Baumann reaction, why is pyridine used?

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#65906 Jan 14, 2014
WITH ME THE YOGA IS SPONTANEOUS:

With me the dynamic descent of the higher force of the supramental plane into my being is spontaneous - a gift from Sri Aurobindo who has, when I was in the waking consciousness with a small degree of indrawness, appeared to me in a flaming golden-white light on 3 occasions.

I don't need to meditate to get the yogic experiences.

The force is, till now and since a few years, permanently a part of my force field and lessens its intensity or intensifies its presence at times.

Whenever I aspire for a strong intensification of the higher force, it begins descending with even greater force from the head region and from above the head after some time.

At times, the descent is so strong that I can't bear the descent and it creates a fiery sensation in my stomach leading to loose motions and high fever and burnt skin along the spine on the outside.

In such a case, the pain is unbearable as the nervous system is unprepared for such strong descents and so I call a stop to the descent for if it continues pushing down with added pressure into my nervous system it may lead to a breakdown of my aadhaar - the basis of being - with disastrous consequences like blindness, paralysis, dislocation of the brain centers or death.

These experiences that I have described above are the first stages of total transformation of the being via supramentalization - a rare phenomenon if taken to its concluding stage which would result in immortality, invincibility, cosmic unification and emergence of the next species in the being with radical new features and activated force centers along the spine instead of a cumbersome organ system.

Location hidden

#65907 Jan 15, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been explained to you many, many times.
Being homosexual/gay is not about what one does or does not do.
It's about who you are.
Straight people may have gay sex but this does not make them gay.
(For the record, I have never had gay sex. I would say so if I had.)
That you have yet to act on who you are (and I'm taking your word for this), is just that.
(We won't go into the possible reasons for your reticence - we have discussed this in the past. Religion likely plays a role.)
You wouldn't be the first person to make this realization and act on it later in life.
Be true to yourself.
Jeesus, even in Oklahoma they are now realizing the folly of anti-gay views.

If even the Oklahomans can see the light, then Jamaica is but a baby step away.

Location hidden

#65908 Jan 15, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
WITH ME THE YOGA IS SPONTANEOUS:
.These experiences that I have described above are the first stages of total transformation of the being via supramentalization - a rare phenomenon if taken to its concluding stage which would result in immortality, invincibility, cosmic unification and emergence of the next species in the being with radical new features and activated force centers along the spine instead of a cumbersome organ system.
actually, they are also the symptoms of mental illness.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#65909 Jan 15, 2014
Once upon a time in the armed forces, you would be discharged for admitting to being gay. Many a straight serviceman or woman used that as a quick way out of an enlistment contract ... that is the background for this joke.

A sailor goes to the medical officer asking for a discharge based on the fact that he was gay. The medical officer asked, "How do you know you're gay?" The sailor replied, "Well ... I've had sex with another man" The MO responded with, "Can you tell me how many times you've had sex with men?" The sailor said, "Five times".

The MO said, "Don't worry about it. I did it at least fifty times before I figured out I didn't like it"

Location hidden

#65910 Jan 15, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

actually, they are also the symptoms of mental illness.
ha ha ha

So, you know nothing about the higher states of consciousness and the means of uniting with them through yoga nor do you know anything about transformation of the being by the dynamic descent of the supramental consciousness-energy.

Stick to mitzvot. That's on your level.

Anyway, wishing you the very best.

Location hidden

#65911 Jan 15, 2014
HENRY STAPP'S ERROR ON MIND-MATTER:

The noted QM physicist Dr Henry Stapp makes the same mistake (like most others in the field of new age science or in spirituality) of separating mind from matter and he then attempts to make a connection between the two using QM. None pauses to ask the question - what is mental stuff? Dr Stapp has some vague idea of mind as constituting some unknown substance with conscious potentiality. In the complete absence of mental stuff as existing independent of physical stuff (matter) such an assumption is naive. In my experience with yoga, there's nothing like a consciousness that stands apart from energy or matter. Consciousness cannot exist nor do its work related to thinking, reflection, analysis, intuition or recall without energy. The only thing my yogic experiences reveal is that energy or mass is conscious with different degrees of vibrations inherent in it.

Location hidden

#65912 Jan 15, 2014
Animals don't possess self-awareness since they lack the capacity to think in terms of past, present and future nor do they possess the capacity to dwell on the fear of death. Animals are conscious, not self-aware.

Location hidden

#65913 Jan 15, 2014
On death, the tied-in conscious-energy field permanently diffuses out of the body.

Location hidden

#65914 Jan 15, 2014
In yogic parlance, energy is simply fine matter or it is a field of matter vibrating at a higher frequency than its condensed counterpart (gross matter).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Murder victim found near Mule Creek identified ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 Pist 2 5
Tyrone Dating
Find my Match

Tyrone Jobs