Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
56,061 - 56,080 of 68,955 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62240 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither homosexuality nor schizophrenia is curable.
Medication can, if at all, merely suppress many of the symptoms of schizophrenia, not cure it.
People with schizophrenia often suffer terrifying symptoms such as hearing internal voices not heard by others, or believing that other people are reading their minds, controlling their thoughts, or plotting to harm them. These symptoms may leave them fearful and withdrawn. Their speech and behavior can be so disorganized that they may be incomprehensible or frightening to others. Available treatments can relieve many symptoms, but most people with schizophrenia continue to suffer some symptoms throughout their lives.
From a yogic perspective, schizophrenia is either brought on by warped brain wiring leading to hallucinations or in a normal brain it could be a possession that gives rise to all those weird symptoms mentioned above in this paragraph.
On the other hand, homosexuality is a simple inborn sexual condition of a person being sexually attracted to members of the same sex which is neither life threatening nor does it cause dysfunction of behavior where mental, emotional and physical faculties are concerned nor does it make a person a criminal nor does it render a person mentally unstable.
Homosexuality is a simple effeminization of the brain center where sexual orientation is concerned, while schizophrenia is a mental illness with adverse symptoms that can destroy a person's life.
Are you trying to say that homosexuality leads to schizophrenia or vice versa? LOL.
Joel---Neither homosexuality nor schizophrenia is curable.

Hugh--- Sad. I truly wish that there was a cure particularly for the latter.

Joel---Homosexuality is a simple effeminization of the brain center where sexual orientation is concerned,

Hugh---- Speaks to abnormality

Joel--while schizophrenia is a mental illness with adverse symptoms that can destroy a person's life.

Hugh--- It is indeed very sad. I speak the truth, I would NEVER wish for such a thing to afflict even my worse enemy. This is no joke.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62241 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't understand the basics of Judaism then how come you're commenting on it?
You spoke of shades of meaning for the word rabbi and so you ought to be able to explain yourself. Your nonsense response is just that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62242 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh is as intelligent as a she-buffalo.
(smiles)
Correct and you are my brain damaged offspring.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62243 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "religion" is derived from the Latin word "religare" which means "to bind".
One can bind oneself to god, self, lover, ethics, crime, drugs, family, kids, money, math, nation, secularism, reason or to anything else.
So, you're definition of the word "religion" is toooo narrow, Mon.
Expected.
Joel---The word "religion" is DERIVED from the Latin word "religare" which means "to bind".

Hugh--- You are DERIVED from your mother and so you are a woman.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62244 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Now, where's Hugh, the she-buffalo?
Joel is my seed and I shall never deny his family ties.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62245 Nov 8, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was an abnormality, there would be broad reaching problems affecting many areas of their lives. However, what can be seen is that gays are normal and average in pretty much every way except for their position on the spectrum of sexual orientation. This is why homosexuality was removed from the list of psychiatric disorders back with the printing of DSM-III.
The only one who needs help is you, so you can get over your homophobia.
Liam---If it was an abnormality, there would be broad reaching problems affecting many areas of their lives.

HughBe--- Tell me your definition of abnormality and then apply it to your comment.

Liam---The only one who needs help is you, so you can get over your homophobia

HughBe--- Spoken like a true defender of the rear practice.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62246 Nov 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever discuss your "ideas" with your Jewish acquaintances? If you did, I bet they would tar and feather you.
I know I am skirting on thin ice with this next comment - since a few posts back in a fit of sarcasm I previously ceded credibility to you regarding all things Jamaican Jewish - but the last time I googled your community it was pretty clear to me that there were no orthodox there - your island lacked most of the religious institutions that the orthodox require.(You know, the institutions that follow the teachings that you commonly rant against).
Your opening words tell me that you need more time to absorb the material.

Take your time with the little bit below.

I have told you that I have worked with Jews as colleagues. They were regular Jamaicans. At that time I had no interest in RELIGION and so I did not ask any of them if they were Orthodox Judahites, Christians or otherwise. We spoke about work and had normal everyday conversation.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62247 Nov 8, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what you call normal and average?
Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals
by Matt Slick
1. Promiscuity
A. 28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported
evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the
homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in
their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with
1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." ( exodusglobalalliance.org/
ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
B. 79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers : "The survey
showed 79% of the respondents saying that over half of their sexual partners were
strangers. Seventy percent said that over half of their sexual partners were people
with whom they had sex only once. Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309."
( exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealt... )
C. Modal range for homosexual sex partners 101-500 : "In their study of the sexual
profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van
de Ven et al. found that "the modal range for number of sexual partners ever [of
homosexuals] was 101500 ." In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had
between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported
having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A
Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men,"
Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354." ( exodusglobalalliance.org/
ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
D. 1978 study, 78% of gay men ad more than 100 partners, 28% more than 1000: "A
far-ranging study of homosexual men published in 1978 revealed that 75 percent of
self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different
males in their lifetime: 15 percent claimed 100-249 sex partners; 17 percent claimed
250- 499; 15 percent claimed 500-999; and 28 percent claimed more than 1,000
lifetime male sex partners. By 1984, after the AIDS epidemic had taken hold,
homosexual men were reportedly curtailing promiscuity, but not by much. Instead of
more than 6 partners per month in 1982, the average non-monogamous
respondent in San Francisco reported having about 4 partners per month in
1984." ( catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/... )
E. There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as
compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual
fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual
males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity.(Sources:Laumann,
The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male
Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital
Sex," 170. This is extracted from http://www.frc.org/get.cfm... )
http://carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promisc...
Voluntarist--- 28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported

HughBe--- If correct, it shows that homosexuals have severe emotional problems. Note, the same would be true for straight people if they did the same thing.

If any woman had 1000 partners she would be called a mad whore even if the services were all FREE.

What are they seeking? What are they Seekers of?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#62248 Nov 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Have you ever wondered why most Jews are atheist, rationalist, secular humanist or have turned in large numbers to eastern mysticism?

Hugh--- No need to wonder. They are fed up with the LIES, stupidity and hate of rabbis plus they see the Talmud for what it is.

In essence they are honest.
Most Jews have left Judaism in disgust - they view the Tanach as a joke book and as a manual of barbarism.

The riff raff among the Jews are the observant ones and ironically even among the observant Jews there are many (including rabbis) who are atheist, secular humanist or ardent followers of Zen or vipassana - they pretend to be observant Jews out of racist ties or cultural loyalty.

Jews are too clever not to recognize the barbarism and nonsense in the Tanakh and this is why most Jews have quit the cult - what I mean is that a Jew knows that the teachings and practices of Judaism are rubbish and savage and that the patriarchs were human beings of great ignorance and perversion.

Given the rubbish and barbarism found in the Tanakh makes it obvious that a Jew, even the most orthodox, can never win a debate on profound subjects like mind-matter, the question of origins, working of nature and being, ethics and the grand aim of life with say a rationalist or with a systems' theorist or with the followers of illumined worldviews like Buddhism or Vedanta.

In refined circles, Judaism is a laughing stock.

Location hidden

#62249 Nov 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Will is rarely free in most human beings.In most people, the will is free within extremely narrow limits and is conditioned by genes.....

HughBe--- Don't blame people for their actions.... I am reminded of your parents.

Joel---What about my late parents?

Hugh--- connect the dots
My late parents tried to overcome their differences on many occasions but failed on all occasions since they were conditioned more by their genes, subconscious and environmental impulses than by right thinking. My dad died when I was still a student and mom passed away a few years ago just after I graduated.

Location hidden

#62250 Nov 8, 2013
Promiscuity whether of the straight type or of the gay kind is ok provided sex does not turn into an addiction and provided one does not pick up diseases or adverse vibes from one's many partners that could unbalance one's mind, emotions and body. This often happens to many promiscuous persons but there are quite a few sexually promiscuous types who show none of these adverse symptoms.

Location hidden

#62251 Nov 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel is my seed and I shall never deny his family ties.
But, I am not black skinned, brain dead, ugly and fanatical.

I am a pinkish complexioned good looker with poise, intelligence, verve and a circumcised dick.

Don't call me your spawn ever again.

I get the creeps.

Please understand.

I appreciate your affection and kindness but never again call me your son.

The privilege of being my online Dad goes only to Frijoles (for certain reasons...) but Frijoles "cut me loose" some months ago and so I am without a papa.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#62252 Nov 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you planning to use your yogic powers to peep at my Greek god body?
The integral yoga with it opening me up in consciousness over the years has brought me immense trouble in the form of frequent hostile force attacks many of which have been life-threatening and has aggravated my loneliness/isolation and given me great bodily suffering (when the Force descends into my body as part of its transformational movements).

Anyway, you won't understand any of this - you'd better stick to eating the flesh and drinking the blood of your slain Jesus.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62253 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I am not black skinned, brain dead, ugly and fanatical.
I am a pinkish complexioned good looker with poise, intelligence, verve and a circumcised dick.
Don't call me your spawn ever again.
I get the creeps.
Please understand.
I appreciate your affection and kindness but never again call me your son.
The privilege of being my online Dad goes only to Frijoles (for certain reasons...) but Frijoles "cut me loose" some months ago and so I am without a papa.
Thank you.
Hugh----Joel is my seed and I shall never deny his family ties.

Joel---But, I am not black skinned, brain dead, ugly and fanatical.

Hugh--- Correct. You are brain DAMAGED, marginally attractive and deceived. Blacks do produce pink-skinned children. You tend to know very little, my brain dead son.

Joel---I am a pinkish complexioned good looker with poise, intelligence, verve and a circumcised dick.

Hugh--- I thank God that you did not mention the 1 inch length of little dick. Keep that as a father son secret. All of my other children are superior to you in all areas.

Joel---Don't call me your spawn ever again.

Hugh--- Have you missed your medication? That would have been a mistake. In my mind, I did not call you spawn.

Joel---I appreciate your affection and kindness but never again call me your son.

Hugh--- You break my heart, my son.

Joel---The privilege of being my online Dad goes only to Frijoles (for certain reasons...) but Frijoles "cut me loose" some months ago and so I am without a papa.

Hugh--- Birds of a feather F together. This cutting loose that you speak of, is it because on one occasion you did not want his fatherhood?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62254 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The integral yoga with it opening me up in consciousness over the years has brought me immense trouble in the form of frequent hostile force attacks many of which have been life-threatening and has aggravated my loneliness/isolation and given me great bodily suffering (when the Force descends into my body as part of its transformational movements).
Anyway, you won't understand any of this - you'd better stick to eating the flesh and drinking the blood of your slain Jesus.
Useful but offtopic
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62255 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
My late parents tried to overcome their differences on many occasions but failed on all occasions since they were conditioned more by their genes, subconscious and environmental impulses than by right thinking. My dad died when I was still a student and mom passed away a few years ago just after I graduated.
Get the point, be grateful for ALL that they have done for you and DON"T blame them for things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62256 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Jews have left Judaism in disgust - they view the Tanach as a joke book and as a manual of barbarism.
The riff raff among the Jews are the observant ones and ironically even among the observant Jews there are many (including rabbis) who are atheist, secular humanist or ardent followers of Zen or vipassana - they pretend to be observant Jews out of racist ties or cultural loyalty.
Jews are too clever not to recognize the barbarism and nonsense in the Tanakh and this is why most Jews have quit the cult - what I mean is that a Jew knows that the teachings and practices of Judaism are rubbish and savage and that the patriarchs were human beings of great ignorance and perversion.
Given the rubbish and barbarism found in the Tanakh makes it obvious that a Jew, even the most orthodox, can never win a debate on profound subjects like mind-matter, the question of origins, working of nature and being, ethics and the grand aim of life with say a rationalist or with a systems' theorist or with the followers of illumined worldviews like Buddhism or Vedanta.
Joel---Most Jews have left Judaism in disgust - they view the Tanach as a joke book and as a manual of barbarism.

Hugh--- News to me. It is more likely that they are fed up with the BS and lies of rabbis and the Talmud.

Joel---The riff raff among the Jews are the observant ones

Hugh--- I now understand why your Papa/Frijoles is Observant.

Joel---and ironically even among the observant Jews there are many (including rabbis) who are atheist

Hugh--- What a profoundly IDIOTIC statement. Get off the vibrator or vibrations and get real.

Atheists= people who do NOT believe that god exist.(dictionary)

Rabbi= someone who believes that there is a god.(my definition.)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62257 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel--In refined circles, Judaism is a laughing stock.

Hugh--- I think that it would be a consequence of the Talmud and the other foolish man-made rules of the rabbis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#62258 Nov 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Christians have common fathers like Jews who have Abraham, Isaac and Israel ?

Is the concept of genealogy applicable to Christians?

Recall Jews place emphasis on it and uses it. How is that possible?

Explain the difference between Jews and Christians in this context(genealogy).

Jews do DNA testings, can Christians do the same? If not, why not?

Answer all questions.

Location hidden

#62260 Nov 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel--In refined circles, Judaism is a laughing stock.

Hugh--- I think that it would be a consequence of the Talmud and the other foolish man-made rules of the rabbis.
No, it's because of the illogical and barbaric teachings of the Tanach.

Topic closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 26 Insect Trust 26
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Aug 24 American Citizen 10
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Aug 2 Shantane 44
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul '14 Jeff 1
Hall retires from magistrate judge post (Dec '10) Jul '14 Jim Spainhower 9
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Murder victim found near Mule Creek identified ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 Pist 2 5
•••
•••

Tyrone Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tyrone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tyrone News, Events & Info