Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,731)

Showing posts 54,601 - 54,620 of68,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be the first time I've had to audition for that particular role in years.
Thing is, making fun of the loontards here is a sport - you shouldnt have to try to hard.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, making fun of the loontards here is a sport - you shouldnt have to try to hard.
Can you still call it a sport when it's so easy? Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you still call it a sport when it's so easy? Like shooting fish in a barrel.
Its more an art than a sport. The art is constantly coming up with new ways to make fun of the same old babble. And often we never get the credit we deserve for that.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Thing is, making fun of the loontards here is a sport - you shouldnt have to try to hard.
Actually, it makes me kind of sad. Some of them are just immature but some have actual clinical conditions here that should be under doctor's orders and probably aren't. Joel for example, is clearly Bi-polar and should be on mess.

This is why I could never work mental health. It's just too darn depressing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it makes me kind of sad. Some of them are just immature but some have actual clinical conditions here that should be under doctor's orders and probably aren't. Joel for example, is clearly Bi-polar and should be on mess.
This is why I could never work mental health. It's just too darn depressing.
I ignore most of the posts by the more unbalanced ones
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about yoga and yogis?
My Yogi's name is Googi.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
Voluntarist won't know the difference between mass and weight.
I am going out.
Bye.
Frijoles knows about mass and weight as one that takes rather large masses in the tookus.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

rather a broad statement, isnt that?
Why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel for example, is clearly Bi-polar and should be on mess.
So, anyone like me who regularly experiences the higher states of consciousness-force with the concomitant adverse force attacks that periodically keep manifesting their own deleterious symptoms in the body of the yogi is bi-polar?

When one opens up to the higher ranges of consciousness-force the supernatural symptoms are too diverse as the ordinary mind-vital-body system is not accustomed to these higher states and so there are periods of ups and downs and if the higher force descends then it is accompanied by stress and pain in the body whenever the force descends as the body resistance rises up and creates great pain and many other unbalanced symptoms and if the adverse vital beings/forces attack to thwart the progress in the yoga then the yogi has to deal with those adverse conditions as well.

This is what is happening in my case....

Psi researchers who happen to be mainstream scientists understand my condition and keep encouraging me to make greater progress against all odds.

The attacks retreat after a period and once the higher force settles to a large extent in the body force centers the painful symptoms disappear as well.

I am well these days after cutting off the last trace of the adverse force connection with my ex-guru.

I know you won't understand all this superior knowledge associated with the higher states of consciousness-force since your brainless head is stuck deep in the filth of the Tanach.

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I ignore most of the posts by the more unbalanced ones
But, you suck up to the brainless, fanatical and evil posters like your online pals here?

Shame.

LOL.

A case of like attracts like - you're like them in view of your lack of intelligence, high degree of bigo9try and near total absence of ethics.

Get rid of your inferiority complex, fanaticism and jealousy as only then you'll become a good human being and make some progress.

Ok, then, take care,(papa).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Ask him. He did claim to average a 100 in high school physics.
Yes, I'll ask Voluntarist about mass and weight.

But, how much of Math, Physics and Chem do you know?

Almost nothing.

And, ironically, after having zero aptitude for Math/Science, you say that you have a Ph.D. in "science" - LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

My Yogi's name is Googi.
Is that so? LOL.

Right, then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Bye, going out, again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Shahab Durazi, an internationally renowned fashion designer, is an alum of the elite Cathedral School, Mumbai. Proud. He's called the czar of haute couture back here and in many ways he deserves this title of admiration for his superlative clothes designing skills. His clothes are simply superb.

Way to go, Shahab.

Bye.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Mainstream media turns on Obamacare
Mike Adams
Natural News
October 16, 2013
The mainstream media loves Obamacare. They love it so much that when the disastrous launch of
the healthcare.gov system was evident to anyone with an IQ above room temperature, the media
tried to cover it up for over a week, repeating the ridiculous White House spin that claimed the
site was only crashing “because it was so popular.”(Yes, people who call themselves “journalists”
actually bought into this hoax.)
When that excuse crashed and
burned, the media tried to say
the glitches and error messages
were no big deal because the site
had a “new deadline” of mid-
November, and it would probably
be fixed by then.
Immediately after the site
launch, I went public with an
analysis of the website,
concluding that Healthcare.gov
was nothing short of an IT
disaster with zero chance of functioning by January 1. Since then, other programmers and IT
project managers have independently confirmed what I found, and the consensus among
programmers is now quite clear: Healthcare.gov won’t work in a week, a month or even three
months. It may actually take years to get working correctly, if ever.
This fact is finally starting to sink into the minds of mainstream media journalists. Now, two weeks
after attempting to deny reality, the mainstream media is reversing course and actually beginning
to scream about the disastrous launch of Obamacare by HHS / Kathleen Sebelius. They are only
attacking this, of course, because the disaster makes democrats look incompetent and stupid, and
they hate it when that happens because the entire paradigm of centralized government elitism is
based on the assumption that democrats are smarter than everyone else (and government is more
capable than any other institution).
Here are just a few examples of mainstream media websites going off on Healthcare.gov :
Forbes.com : Obamacare’s Website Is Crashing Because It Doesn’t Want You To Know How Costly Its
Plans Are
CNN: After Two Weeks CNN Reporter Still Hasn’t Been Able To Sign Up For ObamaCare
Ezra Klein:“Obamacare is a big failure”
Anderson Cooper: White House is lying about enrollment numbers
Daily Kos (a hard-left liberal site):“Now, because of Obamacare, my wife’s rate is gong to $302 per
month and mine is jumping to $284. I am canceling insurance for us and I am not paying any
f##king penalty. What the hell kind of reform is this?” The author goes on to say,“I realize I will
probably get screamed at for posting this, but I can’t imagine I am the only Californian who just
received a rate increase from Kaiser based on these new laws.”
Washington Post:“The Affordable Care Act’s launch has been a failure”—“disaster”—“Is anybody
going to be fired?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
Mainstream media turns on Obamacare
Mike Adams
N”
But the exchanges are working fine here in CT

Whats your beef? Why are you fighting a fight that isnt even relevant here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, anyone like me who regularly experiences the higher states of consciousness-force with the concomitant adverse force attacks that periodically keep manifesting their own deleterious symptoms in the body of the yogi is bi-polar?

LOL.
You are paranoid with a head full of conspiracy theories.Exactly the type of person who probably SHOULDNT be listening to their head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you suck up to the brainless, fanatical and evil posters like your online pals here?
I guess someone is feeling lonely. Its ok, you can always buy a cat.
mideastNews

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Prophetic word given to NETANYAHU & Knesset

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You are paranoid with a head full of conspiracy theories.Exactly the type of person who probably SHOULDNT be listening to their head.
You have never experienced nor do you understand the experiences of the higher states of consciousness in the ascending mode nor the dynamic descent of the higher force into the body nor the attacks of the adverse vital beings.

Please don't lose your cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,601 - 54,620 of68,102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tyrone Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tyrone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••