Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#59274 Sep 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Link the following words to Yosef, Sephardi CHIEF Rabbi of ISRAEL, and then answer the questions previously asked many times.
" in the vernacular of modern-day Jews in Israel and WORLDWIDE, especially many Ashkenazi Jews, "Sephardi" has become an umbrella term for ANY Jew, who is not Ashkenazi."
Ok..making slow progress. Now you understand that Ashkenazi are not Spehardim. That eliminates half the world Jewry from your rantings.

Now consider the difference between "CHief Rabbi" in Israel, and someone who doesnt live in Israel. Then consider those Sephardis in Israel who for whatever reason, dont follow that Rabbi, or any Rabbi for that matter.

Location hidden

#59275 Sep 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
The questions are about Yosef's INFLUENCE etc.
which is not much.

ANd by the way, the average American has heard of Jesse Helms. The fact that you know nada about our country only speaks to your ignorance about world affairs outside of your biblical kingdom.

Location hidden

#59276 Sep 30, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thyroid imbalance likely traceable to a vitamin or mineral that you are lacking, check out the show fireyourmdnow.com
must be the floride

or lack thereof
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59277 Sep 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..making slow progress. Now you understand that Ashkenazi are not Spehardim. That eliminates half the world Jewry from your rantings.
Now consider the difference between "CHief Rabbi" in Israel, and someone who doesnt live in Israel. Then consider those Sephardis in Israel who for whatever reason, dont follow that Rabbi, or any Rabbi for that matter.
rabbee: well the shahardee, followed their rabeem until the inquisition, until the ashkenazeem, followed their rabbeem until the holocaust. and still they have not gotten their message, of their rebellion against G-D here in TheTorah Only.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#59278 Sep 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasnt a hunting trip. I climbed a mountain.
I didnt miss you or any of this here. Not even a thought.
Did you hunt the mountain? They are a wily prey, the often just blend into the background.

Location hidden

#59279 Sep 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
must be the floride
or lack thereof
Contrails! Black Helicopters! HAARP!
Voluntarist

United States

#59280 Sep 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
must be the floride
or lack thereof
Flouride
Voluntarist

United States

#59281 Sep 30, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrails! Black Helicopters! HAARP!
Chemtrails, geo-engineering the atmosphere doesn't exist.
Hosted by the Belfort Group, which has been working for the last
seven years to raise public awareness of toxic aerial spraying, the
Symposium included chemtrail awareness groups from Greece,
Germany, Holland, France and the U.S. Belfort published five videos
covering only May 29,[1] when filmmaker Michael Murphy
(Environmental Deception and What in the world are they spraying)[2]
and aerospace engineer Dr. Coen Vermeeren [3] gave the most
dramatic presentations.
Dr Vermeeren, of the Delft University of Technology, presented [4] a
300-page scientific report entitled,“CASE ORANGE: Contrail Science,
Its Impact on Climate and Weather Manipulation Programs Conducted
by the United States and Its Allies.”[5]
At an international symposium
held in Ghent, Belgium May
28-30, 2010, scientists asserted
that “manipulation of climate
through modification of Cirrus
clouds is neither a hoax nor a
conspiracy theory.” It is “fully
operational” with a solid sixty-
year history. Though “hostile”
environmental modification was
banned by UN Convention in 1978, its “friendly” use today is being
hailed as the new savior to climate change and to water and food
shortages. The military-industrial complex stands poised to capitalize
on controlling the world’s weather.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/atmospheric-geoe...

Location hidden

#59282 Sep 30, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Flouride
Nope - you blew it too

Fluoride

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59284 Sep 30, 2013
HUGH:

I hope you see through the sinister doctrines and diabolical practices of the Frankist Sabbatean rabbis - a minority in Jewish circles - and stop blaming rabbis in general for such anti-goyim views.

These Frankist-Sabbatean rabbis are the ones who hate non-Jews to the point of wishing to exterminate them and have teamed up with the NWO types and so out of their hatred these Frankist rabbis keep making all those hate speeches which you have pointed out and these are the ones that keep getting reported about and their virulent speeches/extremist views are used by vested interests to bring disrepute to the rabbis and the Jewish community most of whom are not of that evil kind.

The Frankist rabbis also participate in human sacrifices in private in the quest for "power" and in taking part in all these gory blood rituals of human sacrifices and animal sacrifices they are imitating the evil examples of the Hebrew patriarchs of the Tanach who did the same and who borrowed their values, beliefs, G-d and blood sacrifices from the ancient mystery cults of Babylon.

Other Jews have evolved since then and have stepped out of the barbarism of the Tanach and have adopted better values and benign practices and yes most Jews do not hate the gentiles nor are they observant nor theistic nor pro-Israel.

I can tell this as a living fact.

Peace.

Location hidden

#59285 Sep 30, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Flouride
Are you aware of that fact that fluorine is the most powerful oxidizing agent (drop in oxidation number in the transition F^0 .....F^-1) on account of its q/r ratio?

Fluorine is a Lewis acid.

Fluorine is symbolized as F and positioned in the halogen family Group VII A of the periodic table on account of its proton number/atomic number (Z) which is 9 and is studied in terms of principal quantum number, azimuthal quantum number, magnetic quantum number and spin quantum number.

For F, Z = 9 (K shell- 1s^2, L shell - 2s^2, 2px^2, 2py^2, 2pz^1).

Fluoride ion is F^-1 (not F^1-) is formed when its valence electron in the 2pz sub-shell captures an electron to complete its duplet and in doing so it complete the octet as well in the L shell. Of course, when I say ion, I mean a mole of ions which is the Avogadro number of ions.

Never, write oxidation state with the sign (+ or -) after the number as that would make it valence and there's a difference between oxidation state and valence.

Have fun with Chemistry and understand the processes at work which make fluoride dangerous.

ha ha ha

Location hidden

#59286 Sep 30, 2013
The meds (pills/capsules) are making me numb and I am shivering. A nurse will be coming over in half an hour to give me the daily dose of 3 injections. I am feeling upset. Bye.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#59287 Oct 1, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, BMZ, for your good wishes.

No, there's no brain tumor. The MRI scans have ruled that out.

BTW, I know, through Psychic intuition and direct Yogic experiences, far more about the subtle as well as the gross aspects of the Mind-Matter mechanism than all the intellectuals, psi researchers and scientists put together. I simply laugh at their naivete.

I know what I am talking about where the malevolent force attacks on me are concerned....these force attacks are creating the illnesses...

Well, let me find out how far can medicine/surgery suppress the adverse symptoms but the life-threatening conditions that manifest in me will GO only if that man stops targeting me, or I'll have to take steps to get rid of him...

I will be leaving for Europe for medical treatment as and when the doctors tell me and I guess it will be quite soon.

I'll be gone for months once I leave India.

I am suffering and am very unwell at times which is quite often but am enduring all the trouble and being an orphan and having no emotional support from others is disturbing.

I tell you one can live without material luxuries but to live without love and support is a terrible thing and that too at such a young age.

The Higher Force is keeping me from completely collapsing but its descent into me is not sufficient considering my lack of receptivity to help me fully.

Best Regards.
I am really glad to know that scans have ruled out tumour. That is a big relief.

Joel,

if you have a physical problem, modern medicine can help, but modern medicine does not have a cure for problems related to mind. Modern medicines will keep you only sedated and tranquilized but that is no solution.

If you believe that your ex-master is really after you and is hurting you, then the best solution to piss him off and to keep him away from you, IS to get a few pretty and sexy girls to be present around you. They should stay with you.

You are lonely, you need company and you should explain to them why are they needed. One of them should bathe you, one should give you a sensual massage thrice a day and one should sleep naked with you, daily.

When the evil master sees that, he will back off and will be powerless to attack you. He won't be able to stand scantily dressed beautiful and sexy girls.

Hope you remember that Jesus immediately lost the power behind him, as soon as a woman touched his cloak?

This is a very sincere suggestion, Joel. You are young, you can afford and you can do that.

Please give it a try. It is worth trying. You might feel better.

Best wishes

BMZ

Location hidden

#59288 Oct 1, 2013
Jamaican-Christian leader defends anti-gay rhetoric as ‘very rational’

Dr. Wayne West believes that ‘homophobia’ refers to a mental illness, and to be anti-gay is not an illness but ‘very rational’

- See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/jamaican-c...

Location hidden

#59289 Oct 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

I am really glad to know that scans have ruled out tumour.

That is a big relief.
Thank you, Uncle BMZ.

Why do you like me when I keep deriding Islam and Muhammad often and attack you as well on several occasions?

Some fanatics here hold grudges against me because I have exposed scriptural rubbish and one creep has gone to the extent of repeatedly cursing me by saying G-d would severely deal with me for exposing the evil in scripture and cult.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Modern medicines will keep you only sedated and tranquilized but that is no solution.
True. Modern medicine (allopathy) simply suppresses the symptoms without eradicating the root cause.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

If you believe that your ex-master is really after you
I don't usually deal with beliefs, with me mostly everything is based on direct experience.

Yes, that man is deliberately targeting me using occult power - actually, what he's done is to fix a couple of adverse vital formations in my aura that keep damaging me being/body often with the final intent being my death either murder via a serious force attack on my vital organs or compel me to commit suicide.

I can "see" the whole process...
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

the best solution to piss him off and to keep him away from you, IS to get a few pretty and sexy girls to be present around you.
They should stay with you.

One of them should bathe you, one should give you a sensual massage thrice a day and one should sleep naked with you, daily.
LOL.

ha ha ha ha, what nonsense is this, BMZ!

What sexy advice!

That sorcerer is not a prude.

Sex is not taboo with him.

He is celibate at present but I was told that some years ago he had de-flowered a young virgin under the pretext of fulfilling her deepest desire of marrying a "prophet" and I was told that after he ruptured her hymen and finished the sexual act, a couple of his close disciples were asked to clean the blood-stained bed sheet.

However, he's against anal sex for unknown reasons as I guess it's has something to do with imbalancing the spinal nerve currents...

Once, some years ago, a bisexual, wealthy, good looking, middle aged man in Mumbai was lusting after me and always complimented me on my good looks and great poise and lost no chance to pat and caress me and explicitly asked me to sleep with him. I smiled.

Now, this sorcerer has a certain spread out consciousness and he came to know about this incident and soon within days I saw a vision in a semi-conscious state in which he told me explicitly that anal sex and oral sex were off limits for me and next I saw him touch my genitals asking me - "So, would you like it if that man touched you like this?" I came back into the waking consciousness and understood his message, not that I had any sexual feelings for that man who was after me.

Quite a few bisexual and homosexual men have propositioned me and I get wolf whistles directed at me on many occasions.

Besides, many females, young and old, give me the come on look.

What you have to understand in my case is that like sleep I have overcome the sex urge and the semen in my testicular region gets regularly dried up by a descending higher force that generates so much heat that the liquid dries up releasing its seminal energy that is directed up the spinal nerves to the brain.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Hope you remember that Jesus immediately lost the power behind him, as soon as a woman touched his cloak?
Jesus had not overcome the sex urge.

With him the sex urge was mostly dormant not eliminated as in my case.

Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene and had a son with her via sexual intercourse.

Location hidden

#59290 Oct 1, 2013
n/0 tends to infinity. ha ha ha.

Location hidden

#59291 Oct 1, 2013
n/0 tends to infinity. ha ha ha

Location hidden

#59292 Oct 1, 2013
UPCOMING TOPICS FOR ANALYSIS:

1) A closer look at anal sex.

2) Why does a particular melodious song devoted to Krishna makes me enter trance despite my love-hate relationship with the overmental godhead, Krishna?

3) Kinds of trance and the deep mind-matter working mechanism.

Location hidden

#59293 Oct 1, 2013
I am feeling numb and exhausted - effects of the medicines/injections. I am still shivering. Later.

Location hidden

#59294 Oct 1, 2013
I've been watching this guy with clinical interest for a while now. Classic Bipolar symptoms.

I have a paper due and I could use him as a case study. Patient Name "Mr Patel"

I wonder, do they have Lithium in India?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Tyrone Dating
Find my Match

Tyrone Jobs

Tyrone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tyrone News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tyrone

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]