Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,959
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57849 Sep 5, 2013
"Thou shalt have no other gods(RULERS) before me."

The gods of Judaism otherwise called rabbis have overruled the commandments of God Almighty e.g. The SATANIC concept of kosher pork.

God said, "if a soul TOUCH any unclean thing, whether it be a carcase of an unclean beast, or a carcase of unclean cattle, or the carcase of unclean creeping things, and if it be hidden from him; he also shall be unclean, and GUILTY." Leviticus 5:2

Yet the rabbis teach about kosher pork and have overruled God's commandment.

" the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye NOT eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you." Leviticus 11:7-8

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57850 Sep 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:

The gods of Judaism otherwise called rabbis have overruled the commandments of God Almighty e.g. The SATANIC concept of kosher pork.

God said, "if a soul TOUCH any unclean thing, whether it be a carcase of an unclean beast, or a carcase of unclean cattle, or the carcase of unclean creeping things, and if it be hidden from him; he also shall be unclean, and GUILTY." Leviticus 5:2

" the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye NOT eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you." Leviticus 11:7-8

The business end of your crack pipe must've white hot.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57851 Sep 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Judaism is evolutionary and not static in its organic relationship with its G-d who has numerous aspects some of which were revealed to the patriarchs, while other aspects remained latent during the times of the patriarchs and so who's to say if the G-d of the Tanach did not reveal his hidden aspects to later day intuitive Jews?
Don't try and fit G-d into your tiny dark well of a mind and stop laying restrictions on progress and evolutionary trends and don't try to confine G-d within the narrow limits as seen in the teachings of the Tanach.
However, the teachings of the Tanach, too, are in many ways evolutionary with different laws/practices being recommended to the Jews in different ages/circumstances.
There's so much more to the innate nature of G-d than what Tanach can ever reveal in its limited way.
You've failed to understand Judaism and the Jewish mind both of which are evolutionary.
The modern world is full of tangible examples of Jews leading most of the radical lifestyle, political, financial or philosophical trends in areas like capitalism, communism, feminism, psychology, secularism, politics, human rights, jurisprudence, globalization and others.
This ingrained Jewish trait of evolving to newer planes is inherited from the evolutionary nature of the faith itself and so it spills over into the lives and practices and attitudes of Jews.
Now, buzz off, Cruff.
WTF??

How can you argue that on one hand (which, unlike Hughbe, demonstrates you DO have an awareness of the world around you), and then spend 98% of the rest of your posts berating Judaism?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57852 Sep 6, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanna know where I can gemme some of dat kosher pork he keeps poopin about.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57853 Sep 6, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha (papa)!

Location hidden

#57854 Sep 6, 2013
I am a relationship-breaker. In most instances, when females interact with me, they gradually lose interest in their boyfriend/husbands and blush or give me the come on look, while many men get sexually attracted to me and as a result lose interest in their girlfriends/wives. Quite a few females/males have openly told me that aside from my terrific good looks there's a mysterious sexual magnetism oozing from me that makes them behave in the said manner. I'm God's gift to girls and bisexuals/gays. LOL.

Location hidden

#57855 Sep 6, 2013
I always see both sides of any issue.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57856 Sep 6, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm aware that you are into the kosher business including kosher pork. However, I wasn't aware that you were into crack business.

I have no dealings with or involvement with any form of crack including your "crack pipe". One of my "businesses" is to "service" qualified persons with my TOOL also known as my BIG BAMBOO JOINT.

It is my hope that you have now moved out of your place of darkness on this matter of crack. By the way, you do not qualify for SERVICING,by me. Check Frijoles when in need as he is more than willing to oblige.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57857 Sep 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I am a relationship-breaker. In most instances, when females interact with me, they gradually lose interest in their boyfriend/husbands and blush or give me the come on look, while many men get sexually attracted to me and as a result lose interest in their girlfriends/wives. Quite a few females/males have openly told me that aside from my terrific good looks there's a mysterious sexual magnetism oozing from me that makes them behave in the said manner. I'm God's gift to girls and bisexuals/gays. LOL.
Joel---my terrific good looks there's a mysterious sexual magnetism oozing from me

HughBe--- Of course the foul spell of your oozing INFECTION would attract the attention of people but I would not call that magnetism. Get it treated today.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57858 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Adam, understand the following.
1. Your motives are impure and originate from your father/god Lucifer who dwells in you.
2. The Spirit of God that dwells in me is FAR greater that the evil force within you.
3. The wisdom given to me cannot me matched by you and ALL like you.
rabbee: well you should not accuse anyone of being gay, unless you know for absolute sure they are.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57859 Sep 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I always see both sides of any issue.
rabbee: did not realize, you consider your side in any issue - as both sides. just how long have you had, this bipartisan personality abdominally?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57860 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
GOT A LINK?

Location hidden

#57861 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---But you mentioned Jews in your ORIGINAL post.
HughBe--- Quote my ORIGINAL words which went over your head and give post #.
Adam--- I suggest you answer with what you pointedly referred to and explain why if you now claim 'ancient humans' are responsible you cited Jews.
HughBe--- Is there anything that is not above your little brain, son of satan?
YOU asked me "What exactly did it(my quote below) tell you and what did you learn from it?" and I gave you what I understood.
"Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou SACRIFICED unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter"
Lesson learnt from quote-- the text about sacrifices tells me that ancient humans who sought to do their own will rather than that of their Creator were capable of doing anything and nothing has changed.
Now QUOTE my ORIGINAL words, worker of evil.
In 57797 You claimed Jews sacrificed children. You based it on a biblical text. Now, are you claiming that was part of a Rabbi sanctioned Jewish ritual or not?

Do you even know the meaning of the word satan? I doubt it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57862 Sep 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you should not accuse anyone of being gay, unless you know for absolute sure they are.
Y. Adam---well you should not accuse anyone of being gay, unless you know for absolute sure they are.

HughBe---1. Not everything that I say is to be taken literally or in some of the cases seriously. Take my most recent post to Joel or the one that is immediately above this post that I am responding to, it goes like this --

Joel---my terrific good looks there's a mysterious sexual magnetism oozing from me

HughBe--- Of course the foul spell of your oozing INFECTION would attract the attention of people but I would not call that magnetism. Get it treated today.

Now, I am NOT serious and truthful no offence is meant to Joel. I am only taunting him for fun and he KNOWS it.

2. In terms of the gay matter, most of these fellows e.g. Eric and Frijoles are too sympathetic to the RIGHTS of homosexuals. They are very quick to call me or anyone else homophobic because we DISAGREE with the practice of homosexuality and such an approach tells me that they are homosexuals as they are NOT CARING people.

Put it this way, their defence seems to me to be out of self-interest rather than out of care for the welfare of others who may not be related to them.

Understand, none of these fellows say that GAYS do NOT have the right to BREAK the law. They all say that everyone must respect gay RIGHTS. Note, GAY RIGHTS are essentially the RIGHTS of homosexuals to break the law of the US and elsewhere.

3. Do these fellows champion the RIGHTS of say Adam to have sex with his dog? If not, why not? Adam could argue that no one taught him to desire his male dogs. He could say that his attraction to his male dogs are NATURAL and everyone should respect his rights to FLOC his property and to do with his property as he feels like. In fact he could claim THREE rights i.e. property rights, human rights and dogs rights.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57863 Sep 6, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 57797 You claimed Jews sacrificed children. You based it on a biblical text. Now, are you claiming that was part of a Rabbi sanctioned Jewish ritual or not?
Do you even know the meaning of the word satan? I doubt it.
You were INSTRUCTED to quote my words. You were NOT asked to tell me what your deluded mind believes.

Now quote my words that support your claim that I said, "Jews sacrificed children".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57864 Sep 6, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOT A LINK?
Adam---GOT A LINK?

HughBe---

1. I do not have the missing link, to your brain, and I intend to keep all of the links in mine.

2. I have a link to truth.

3. Truth goes like this, God said do NOT eat pork, touch it etc. but the gods of Judaism which sit in the place of God Almighty and who think to change the laws of God blessed the pork and made it kosher.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57865 Sep 6, 2013
As usual take your time and digest the words.

Later
el cid 777

Scranton, PA

#57866 Sep 6, 2013
Hi! About this Syria war...I think the U.S.A.
should supply the rebels with arms and not commit U.S.A. ground troops to the fight. The rebels we
will be supplying arms to are Alqaeda anyway!
Had enough of war yet everyone?
Love, el cid 777

Location hidden

#57867 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---GOT A LINK?
HughBe---
1. I do not have the missing link, to your brain, and I intend to keep all of the links in mine.
2. I have a link to truth.
3. Truth goes like this, God said do NOT eat pork, touch it etc. but the gods of Judaism which sit in the place of God Almighty and who think to change the laws of God blessed the pork and made it kosher.
Once again, you made a charge ...please answer if you are capable of telling us who exactly these gods of Judaism are.

Lying isn't good for your health.

Location hidden

#57868 Sep 6, 2013
I'll choose Rebecca Soni any day over Missy Franklin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? Oct 13 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct 13 yankeedudell 47
Forgery Cover up by GCSO Oct 13 Nick Jonas 2
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Murder victim found near Mule Creek identified ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 Pist 2 5
Tyrone Dating
Find my Match

Tyrone Jobs