Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,985
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50685 Apr 10, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: none of this is recorded, in TheWritten Torah scroll. from where do you get these completely errant myths from?
It's all in the Torah and haftorah. "Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH" Zech. 6:12. Adam is the only one who could genetically bring Messiah/God into the world and he is mentioned in the books of Job and Zechariah. "The knowledge of the holy is understanding"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50686 Apr 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>It's all in the Torah and haftorah. "Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH" Zech. 6:12. Adam is the only one who could genetically bring Messiah/God into the world and he is mentioned in the books of Job and Zechariah. "The knowledge of the holy is understanding"
rabbee: well i do not accept their, new testament tanach either. since everything that has happened since day one, has all been happening here in TheTorah.

and if you want to know HaMosheeach is according to G-D. look for the first name, of the first person/s mentioned in TheTorah. and then find out, Who G-D always places in charge for the last day.

this world is fooling themselves, if they only think they have mentally convince G-D to change HIS Story. as most people do not even know, that HaTorah means TheHerStory.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50687 Apr 11, 2013
http://www.salon.com/2013/04/10/house_goper_b...

House GOPer: Biblical flood proves climate change isnít man-made

"One would have to say the Great Flood is an example of climate change," said Rep. Joe Barton

----------
Ummmmm dumbo, wasnt the idea that God punished mankind for their sins?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#50688 Apr 11, 2013
Susan,

I take umbrage at being called a Chrristian.

I

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#50689 Apr 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Susan,
I
Get over it

You insult everyone else here all the time

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50690 Apr 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Susan,
I
Nice joke
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50691 Apr 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Susan,
I
rabbee: well you do sound, like an extreemly secular christian.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50692 Apr 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Susan,
I
I would take offense at it too. A lot of people automatically assume I'm a Christian. If you're a muslim, we're a lot closer than you think.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50693 Apr 11, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I would take offense at it too. A lot of people automatically assume I'm a Christian. If you're a muslim, we're a lot closer than you think.
rabbee: nah! being a muslem, christian or jew, is just another way to religiouly deny being here in TheTorah Today. which is nothing more than atheism of the first kind - to deny the existance G-D giving TheTorah here in IT still today. seeing how i am the only one here in TheTorah today again. because of all the about, seven billion nobodies here in it again.

with that same old bunch of talking critters, proclaiming to not be all mentally here in TheTorah from G-D. just like the last time, there was nobody here in TheTorah but TheHisSon adam. if i can't find a true mate again, i hope HaShem can at least give me with. a real fox, and real utter day saint.

if i can't find one woman, with brains here in TheTorah. then at least give me, with a real bimbo. since G-D seems to favor, giving me with blonds. and i still, do not know why. maybe i, deserve it somehow.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50694 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! being a muslem, christian or jew, is just another way to religiouly deny being here in TheTorah Today. which is nothing more than atheism of the first kind - to deny the existance G-D giving TheTorah here in IT still today. seeing how i am the only one here in TheTorah today again. because of all the about, seven billion nobodies here in it again.
with that same old bunch of talking critters, proclaiming to not be all mentally here in TheTorah from G-D. just like the last time, there was nobody here in TheTorah but TheHisSon adam. if i can't find a true mate again, i hope HaShem can at least give me with. a real fox, and real utter day saint.
if i can't find one woman, with brains here in TheTorah. then at least give me, with a real bimbo. since G-D seems to favor, giving me with blonds. and i still, do not know why. maybe i, deserve it somehow.
After the flood of Noah, God said he would never again destroy all flesh and the sign of this covenant was a rainbow. For what you believe to happen, all flesh would have to be cut off and that is not going to happen. Do you know at your age how long it would take to populate the earth and where is the Messiah in all this, the Messiah is supposed to be barren. Is. 54:1
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50695 Apr 11, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text> After the flood of Noah, God said he would never again destroy all flesh and the sign of this covenant was a rainbow. For what you believe to happen, all flesh would have to be cut off and that is not going to happen. Do you know at your age how long it would take to populate the earth and where is the Messiah in all this, the Messiah is supposed to be barren. Is. 54:1
rabbee: G-D has previously commanded the deluvian to happen, for thousands and thousands of other third and fourth Torot times. and THEY have always insured that Noach, HisFamily and whoever the 144,000 talking critters are survive. so G-D has always kept THEIR Promise, to not destroy all flesh.

and this whole world, has always been judged. by the way they have helped, the more subtle than any other beast of the fields decieve their grandmother with their not being here in TheTorah.

when this world quits their, complaing about their all not being here in TheTorah. then maybe we can all, make it to GanEden for a change.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50696 Apr 11, 2013
The topic is about messianic Jews in Israel. As far as I'm concerned they should all be driven out and banned. They are not Jewish anymore, they are Christian and that is idolatry, they worship a different god. Are there muslims living in Israel proper? no, they're segregated because they cannot get along with each other and they serve a different god. Israel should be pure and the land is going to "vomit" them out.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50697 Apr 11, 2013
susanblange wrote:
The topic is about messianic Jews in Israel. As far as I'm concerned they should all be driven out and banned. They are not Jewish anymore, they are Christian and that is idolatry, they worship a different god. Are there muslims living in Israel proper? no, they're segregated because they cannot get along with each other and they serve a different god. Israel should be pure and the land is going to "vomit" them out.
SB---The topic is about messianic Jews in Israel. As far as I'm concerned they should all be driven out and banned. They are not Jewish anymore, they are Christian and that is idolatry

HughBe---- Who are YOU? Why do YOU promote LIES and hate? Why do YOU esteem your own STUPIDITY and LIES above the words of God?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50698 Apr 11, 2013
Susan B, by esteeming your own BS above the words of God YOU are guilty of IDOLATRY.

Put it this way, you have elevated your thoughts ABOVE God's.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50699 Apr 11, 2013
susanblange wrote:
rabbee: hold on thar, little susie. if HaShem kicked everyone, out of Ysrael for not being to to HIM. there would not be, any one there today.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50700 Apr 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SB---The topic is about messianic Jews in Israel. As far as I'm concerned they should all be driven out and banned. They are not Jewish anymore, they are Christian and that is idolatry
HughBe---- Who are YOU? Why do YOU promote LIES and hate? Why do YOU esteem your own STUPIDITY and LIES above the words of God?
rabbee: come on hughbe, doo be doo. your talking to a child here, use a little tact. don't be, so brutal.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#50701 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: hold on thar, little susie. if HaShem kicked everyone, out of Ysrael for not being to to HIM. there would not be, any one there today.
that should have been: for not being true to HIM.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50702 Apr 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak the absolute truth as I see it and I don't believe Jesus was the Messiah or son of God. Dan. 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced and prospered." Dan. 9:13 "...that we might turn from our iniquities and understand your truth." The Messiah/God will change times (years) and laws. The truth is mostly the OT, but is not what Jews believe, there is some truth in all religions. The OT is the word of the living God.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50703 Apr 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Susan B, by esteeming your own BS above the words of God YOU are guilty of IDOLATRY.
Put it this way, you have elevated your thoughts ABOVE God's.
The scripture says, "my thoughts are higher than your thoughts and my ways than your ways". You don't understand what an idol is. It is worship of something represented or physical.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#50704 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
These practices normally go on for hundreds of years and history repeats itself. By the way, I'm not a child, I'm almost 52 years old, the same age as Mr. Obama. All of Israel will be driven out of the land, it is polluted by all of them. Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Murder victim found near Mule Creek identified ... (Mar '09) Feb '14 Pist 2 5
Tyrone Dating
Find my Match

Tyrone People Search