Who do you support for Attorney General in New Mexico in 2010?

Posted in the Tyrone Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of60
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mitch Thomas

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Matthew E. Chandler

Judged:

I contacked Kings office asking for an investagation of city officals in Farmington after the death of my 15 year old son due to neglect by the city and they just gave me the run around. And told me that the AG didn't do that. That I should have the city investigate theirselves.
Sarah P

Sand Point, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

King is too controlled by perceptions

“Yes We Cannabis: www.norml.org”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Voted For Gary K. King

Judged:

WTF? IS Topix completely full of right wing
extremists?

Why aren't progressives, like myself, more vocal when it comes to politics.

Why are only the idiots and fools debating
the issues that are supposed to matter to ALL OF US, regardless of party affiliation?

Where are the Progressives New Mexico?
RichardL

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Does not strike me as the typical politician. Very articulate, impressive background.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Sarah P wrote:
King is too controlled by perceptions
Explain what you mean by 'too controlled by perceptions'?
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Cannactivism wrote:
WTF? IS Topix completely full of right wing
extremists?
Why aren't progressives, like myself, more vocal when it comes to politics.
Why are only the idiots and fools debating
the issues that are supposed to matter to ALL OF US, regardless of party affiliation?
Where are the Progressives New Mexico?
#1 - Yes.
#2 - Because the extremist are violent goobers.
#3 - That is the basic makeup of the partisans on both extremes.
#4 - Keeping quiet becasue of the violent goobers advocating violence.

Heck, you saw what hapened to the teacher who was willing to support Denish in a t.v. ad. She was PERSONALLY attacked by a candidate for expressing her personal views. It is incidents liek this that intimidate voters into keping quiet. If punishment for supporting Denish in an ad is public displeay of your personal life, what is the punishment for having a Denish sign in your front yard? A bumper sticker on your car?

Very soon, at teh rate we are goin now, the radicals will justify violence. They are already justifying violence against illegals, foreighn nationals and the entire Muslim religion. It wont be long until candidates will be able to drag you through the mud for any type of support. If SUsana can completely go outside the issue and takl crap about a citizen who supports her opposition then where does it stop?

Voter intimidation is here to stay. And the safety of any person who dares speak out against the powers that be is rapidly diminishing.

Just look at how many threats that you get from the average goober simply becasue you speak out against prohibition! There are many who would silence your opinion simply becasue they could get by with it. As long as they can make a "second class citizen" out of you there is danger. Our population has completly forgotten about free speech and the rights to participate in the process. If you find yourself on the wrong side of an issue you can certainly be in danger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
#1 - Yes.
#2 - Because the extremist are violent goobers.
#3 - That is the basic makeup of the partisans on both extremes.
#4 - Keeping quiet becasue of the violent goobers advocating violence.
Heck, you saw what hapened to the teacher who was willing to support Denish in a t.v. ad. She was PERSONALLY attacked by a candidate for expressing her personal views. It is incidents liek this that intimidate voters into keping quiet. If punishment for supporting Denish in an ad is public displeay of your personal life, what is the punishment for having a Denish sign in your front yard? A bumper sticker on your car?
Very soon, at teh rate we are goin now, the radicals will justify violence. They are already justifying violence against illegals, foreighn nationals and the entire Muslim religion. It wont be long until candidates will be able to drag you through the mud for any type of support. If SUsana can completely go outside the issue and takl crap about a citizen who supports her opposition then where does it stop?
Voter intimidation is here to stay. And the safety of any person who dares speak out against the powers that be is rapidly diminishing.
Just look at how many threats that you get from the average goober simply becasue you speak out against prohibition! There are many who would silence your opinion simply becasue they could get by with it. As long as they can make a "second class citizen" out of you there is danger. Our population has completly forgotten about free speech and the rights to participate in the process. If you find yourself on the wrong side of an issue you can certainly be in danger.
this is our democracy my friend.

you perfectly reflect my own sentiments.

America is being taken over by fascists
because the REAL patriots are too afraid
to stand up and fight for what they KNOW
is right and true.

aren't we making a dent at all?

also, do you how hard it is to motivate Marijuana users
who only care about their next bag of cheetos.

It makes me sick.. Do you think the lazy pot heads
WILL get up and vote for Prop 19 or not?

I feel like there's hope.. but am I being to idealistic?

and what happens when the feds try to sue California?

Will the new Governor support state's rights or cave in
to the feds?

there are so many concerns..

today a friend of mine, WHO SMOKES MEDICAL MARIJUANA.

REFUSED TO VOTE.

why?'martinez is already ahead by 10 points, so what's the point'

while i'm fighting for HIS rights, he would rather just sit
back and 'not rock the boat'.

i'm pissed.. at the complete lack of voter enthusiam.

where are the freedom fighters?
Hobbsan

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Matt Chandler is willing to take on the corruption in Santa Fe - which has the Dems scared! He is also knows how to do this since he is an actual attorney unlike King. I think we should have some who knows the laws being the one interpretting the laws. I like King's new commerical questioning Chandler's conviction rate - atleast Chandler has a conviction rate! King is not & has never been an attorney yet he is our State AG. I think it is time to have someone in the AG's office who is capable of doing the job not just supervising capable attorneys!
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Cannactivism wrote:
<quoted text>
this is our democracy my friend.
you perfectly reflect my own sentiments.
America is being taken over by fascists
because the REAL patriots are too afraid
to stand up and fight for what they KNOW
is right and true.
aren't we making a dent at all?
also, do you how hard it is to motivate Marijuana users
who only care about their next bag of cheetos.
It makes me sick.. Do you think the lazy pot heads
WILL get up and vote for Prop 19 or not?
I feel like there's hope.. but am I being to idealistic?
and what happens when the feds try to sue California?
Will the new Governor support state's rights or cave in
to the feds?
there are so many concerns..
today a friend of mine, WHO SMOKES MEDICAL MARIJUANA.
REFUSED TO VOTE.
why?'martinez is already ahead by 10 points, so what's the point'
while i'm fighting for HIS rights, he would rather just sit
back and 'not rock the boat'.
i'm pissed.. at the complete lack of voter enthusiam.
where are the freedom fighters?
You are absolutely correct. The apathy of ALL people is amazing. whether you take legalization, abortion, the war on terror, the economy or any other issue. the people are satisfied to sit back and let someone else run the show. The sad fact is that the system was designed so that WE run the show. So in effect we have defaulted to a hijacking of our freedoms. We "passed" on the opportunity to be a free republic and allowed the power hungry politicians and riff raff to lead us.

And most of America is too stoned, too interested in TV, or too busy pretending they are movire stars to care much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

And most of America is too stoned, too interested in TV, or too busy pretending they are movire stars to care much.
So VERY true indeed.

but what kind of person get's
pissed at you for ENCOURAGING
them to actively participate in
their own democracy?

i don't think people should be able
to shirk such a responsibility.

we have a duty to the body politic,
to protect and preserve our nation
from corruption.

yes, they have robbed us of our nation.

TIME TO TAKE IT BACK.

Who's with me?

Peace, One love, unity, respect.
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

"Actively participate" in todays political world means to subscribe to one of two canned ideologies. The Dems and Reps are like a wrestling tag team, jumping from one extreme to the other and the overall effect is ZERO PROGRESS.

They are only offering Coke or Pepsi. I dont care for the taste of either. Since our political system is chaos, our elected leaders are crooks, our police are lazy and/or handicapped by our nonsensical laws, I get to do whatever I want to with impunity.

It is a sad excuse for an orderly system and good governace but anarchy has its advantages. Just look at the money to be made on the wrong side of the law! Do you know ANYONE who is making it in this world besides the criminals and dishonest politicians? And do you know ANY politicians that are not faring well in this environment?

So it is not all bad. They have succeeded in making a sewer out of our country where only shrks can swim. SO BE A SHARK! It is the only logical solution!
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Sorry Cannactivism! I would love to join in the good fight but there are only four fat soldiers with squirt guns left as allies. America was lost when the majority of the populace decided to stay home on election day. Her fate was sealed when 99% of the voters adopted partisan positions, effectively killing any chance of a clear consensus vote (or rational, logical leadership).

The only thing left that is REAL is debt and we insured our children would carry that in the last days of Bush and the first days of Obama. We hocked our prosperity for a few more months of living in a fantasy world.

Since our future has been stolen by the ruling class, and the Dems and Reps can only agree on one point,that the madness should continue, I am going to become an opportunist as well. If they can play the game on a grand scale so can I on a local scale. I plan on cheating, lying, stealing, and threatening my way to financial security just like my elected and appointed role models.

But I wish you all the luck in the world with your endeavors.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Bedrock Bob wrote:
Sorry Cannactivism! I would love to join in the good fight but there are only four fat soldiers with squirt guns left as allies. America was lost when the majority of the populace decided to stay home on election day. Her fate was sealed when 99% of the voters adopted partisan positions, effectively killing any chance of a clear consensus vote (or rational, logical leadership).
The only thing left that is REAL is debt and we insured our children would carry that in the last days of Bush and the first days of Obama. We hocked our prosperity for a few more months of living in a fantasy world.
Since our future has been stolen by the ruling class, and the Dems and Reps can only agree on one point,that the madness should continue, I am going to become an opportunist as well. If they can play the game on a grand scale so can I on a local scale. I plan on cheating, lying, stealing, and threatening my way to financial security just like my elected and appointed role models.
But I wish you all the luck in the world with your endeavors.
Bob you are too ethical of a person to live
such a hypocritical life.

you inspire me.. you show me I'm still just a young pup
trying to do things like the big dogs.

if peeps like you give up..

Who will the future children have to look up to?

Don't we have a duty to them?
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

I have a duty to my children to survive another day. If that means learning how to field dress a politician and roast him for dinner that is how it will get done.

Canna, you have a bright future poaching the king's deer. I am afraid that adhering to any other strategy will slowly weaken you to the point of being a slave to money or to the system or both.

I cant see any other route except serfdom. Do you?

King

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Hobbsan wrote:
Matt Chandler is willing to take on the corruption in Santa Fe - which has the Dems scared! He is also knows how to do this since he is an actual attorney unlike King. I think we should have some who knows the laws being the one interpretting the laws. I like King's new commerical questioning Chandler's conviction rate - atleast Chandler has a conviction rate! King is not & has never been an attorney yet he is our State AG. I think it is time to have someone in the AG's office who is capable of doing the job not just supervising capable attorneys!
holds a PhD and a JD
CrackerJack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

King wrote:
<quoted text>
holds a PhD and a JD
Got mine in a Cracker Jack box too!
Hobbsan

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

King wrote:
<quoted text>
holds a PhD and a JD
I stand corrected. It appears he did some work in environmental law (based on what I could find) which would explain why he won't take on the corruption in Santa Fe - hard to figure out where to start when you are not familiar with criminal procdures.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Bedrock Bob wrote:
I have a duty to my children to survive another day. If that means learning how to field dress a politician and roast him for dinner that is how it will get done.
Canna, you have a bright future poaching the king's deer. I am afraid that adhering to any other strategy will slowly weaken you to the point of being a slave to money or to the system or both.
I cant see any other route except serfdom. Do you?
you misinterpret.

I'm a rebel.. and i'm ready for a fight.

but i'd rather use my mind as a weapon.

now, we both know you are being a little
sarcastic.

can you talk about this in more depth.

you can be too cryptic at times..

but i respect you.. definately.

peace and one love..
Bedrock Bob

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Well Canna, I beleive that teh powers that be rape us for money and oppress us with laws that serve to enrich them. And when that is not enough they engage in illegal activities on the side to finance things that we would never approve of. Think Iran/Contra and the cocaine dealing to finance that effort. Now ask yourself, "Do I really think that it is not still going on?"

Then consider the border. It is sir tight on teh Mexican side becasue the cartel has tight control. But on our side it seems to be an impossible job. Or so says Hillary. And the majority of the huge shipments that get through are waved through the line by a US Customs officer. The majority of the big busts are caught deep inside the US and belong to a rival of Chapo Guzman. So it is plain to me that there is a little hanky panky going on. And since there is a $100 BILLION dollars a year on the table I can only assume that the greedy money men (who also happen to be our leaders) are swimming in this cesspool.

Since the drugs make the corrupt rich (read "powerful") and the people weak (read "addicted")it is the perfect storm. And THAT my friend is why the border situation is what it is.

Now, how do we fight it? Certainly we fight within the system, and we can make a certain amount of headway with sheer numbers. But remember, teh politicians (read "crooks") are also working OUTSIDE the system and taking baths in drug money. SO on order to effect change we too must work outside the system.

Each and every clone is a soldier in the fight against the cartels and our corrupt government. It is a symbol of freedom of the people as well as rebellion. And every ounce that is grown by Americans is one less ounce that will be smuggled and sold and the proceeds used to enslave us and enrich the MAN.

So grow your own, fight the man within and outside of the system. And diminish his blood profits from terrorist organizations by competing with his ropey product by offering sweet resinous bud to the masses. Refrain from that brown seedy crap grown by the Devil and sold by racist thugs in the city.

Oh, and poach the kings deer. They are delicious, nutritious, and oh so plentiful.

Since: Apr 10

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Bedrock Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. The apathy of ALL people is amazing. whether you take legalization, abortion, the war on terror, the economy or any other issue. the people are satisfied to sit back and let someone else run the show. The sad fact is that the system was designed so that WE run the show. So in effect we have defaulted to a hijacking of our freedoms. We "passed" on the opportunity to be a free republic and allowed the power hungry politicians and riff raff to lead us.
That is understandable when you hang out with democrats in Santa Fe county. Birds of the a feather. Come on over and leave behind the dark side of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of60
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tyrone Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tyrone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••