tisk tisk tisk some people have bad m...

tisk tisk tisk some people have bad manners

Posted in the Tyrone Forum

D-E-H

New York, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2007
I HEAR TYRONE IS A VERY NICE PLACE TO LIVE . SO NICE IN FACT A NATIVE OF NYC MOVED THERE RECENTLY. HE & HIS WIFE HOWEVER LEFT HIS BLIND SENIOR CITIZEN MOTHER IN A LURCH BY NOT PAYING BACK THE 20,000 THEY BORROWED FROM HER FOR THE MOVE. THEY STATE THEY ARE ENTITLED TO IT & DO NOT HAVE TO PAY UMBERIT BACK. THEY ARE ALSO TRYING TO FORCE HER OUT OF HER HOME UP HERE SO AS THEY STATE THEY CAN GET HIS INHERITANCE NOW . THIS IS AMAZING SINCE THEY SOLD THEIR HOUSE UP HERE FOR A PROFIT OF OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS. SO I CALL ON THE NICE PEOPLE OF YOUR COMMUNITY TO REMIND THEM THIS WAS NOT VERY NICE. THEIR NAMES ARE ANTHONY & DEBBI HALSTEAD , THEY LIVE AT 225 CHADMORE LANE IN TYRONE. ANY HELP TO REMIND THEM OF THEIR OBLIGATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED BY THE SENIOR CITIZEN UP HERE . THNX AND REGARDS TO THE PEOPLE OF TYRONE WHERE I HEAR THEY DO BETTER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Bebout Supplying Phony Letters of Intent (Dec '10) Jan 13 Mexico 55
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) Dec 29 Mz_bliss 83
Lost weenie dog Dec 28 Looking 1
News The Peachtree City golf cart war: Gas vs. electric (Aug '10) Dec '16 Mr blair 2
Finding someone to have sex with my husband (Sep '12) Nov '16 Maria J 12
Edward Ray Sharpe Jr (Feb '13) Oct '16 Sick of it all 12
Wanted Former Parisian Chief previously on OurTime (Sep '15) Sep '15 Gerry Lery 1

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages