Body of Burned Teenager Identified

Full story: WXIA Atlanta 417
The body of a teenager who was found burned alongside a rural road in Clayton County earlier this month in Jonesboro was identified as Jennifer Lee Chambers, 17, of Jonesboro. Read more
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Reailty

Roswell, GA

#2 Sep 18, 2007
Maybe they should be checking with clayton police officer just arrested for trying to meet teens on internet ????
SICKNTIRED

Loganville, GA

#3 Sep 18, 2007
That is so true. He might have lured her from the internet....wow...great analogy!!!
a close friend

Burgaw, NC

#4 Sep 18, 2007
i think it's ashame that the news would print out about jennifer being a prostitute.this young lady has had a very sad life , at the age of 12 her own mother and sister (susan) would laugh about how street smart she was. the mother even nick named her FANCY.jennifer's mother who is addicted to crack as well as jennifer was and also her sisters was molested by her mothers boyfriends.this child is a human being that just never hasd a chance in life. jennifer had gotten aids when she was just 13 years old and had been put in foster homes but after running away she was put in a juvenile detention center where she stayed until she was 16.she was arrested shortly before she was murdered for possion of crack cocain and her step father had bailed her out just a few days before her death.
a close friend

Burgaw, NC

#5 Sep 18, 2007
Reailty wrote:
Maybe they should be checking with clayton police officer just arrested for trying to meet teens on internet ????
i agree- i moved out of georgia because of the harrassment from clayton county police - they defend each other no matter how many lies they have to tell - i do know that jennifer had told me she had a JON who was a clayton county police officer, i have known this girl since she was 4 years old and what a sad life she had.jennifer never knew what it was like to have dinner on the table or go on family outings - her mother not only is a crack addict but so are jennifers other 3 sisters
Robert Beane

Secaucus, NJ

#7 Sep 18, 2007
I'D LIKE TO OFFER MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY. THIS IS A TERRIBLE THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO A YOUNG GIRL WITH HER WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER.

Since: Jun 07

Norcross, GA

#8 Sep 18, 2007
Another young life cut short by some pond scum..........I pray for the family. GOD grant you peace
SMS

Atlanta, GA

#10 Sep 18, 2007
a close friend wrote:
i think it's ashame that the news would print out about jennifer being a prostitute.this young lady has had a very sad life , at the age of 12 her own mother and sister (susan) would laugh about how street smart she was. the mother even nick named her FANCY.jennifer's mother who is addicted to crack as well as jennifer was and also her sisters was molested by her mothers boyfriends.this child is a human being that just never hasd a chance in life. jennifer had gotten aids when she was just 13 years old and had been put in foster homes but after running away she was put in a juvenile detention center where she stayed until she was 16.she was arrested shortly before she was murdered for possion of crack cocain and her step father had bailed her out just a few days before her death.
Since you seem to know so much about this girl and her life, why don't you assist in solving this case with the state authorities. OR do you know too much and could be involved in her death?
Columbus GA Native

Atlanta, GA

#11 Sep 18, 2007
Very good observation SMS
nan

Macon, GA

#12 Sep 18, 2007
these days the violence and death is the answer and so easy to do,, does any body have a conscience any more if you cant have it, buy it, steal it, then you just destroy it ,, egos, and insecurity of people is the so prominent with folks today,, so many profess to be christians,, there is a church on every corner and in the middle of the block,, what do they preach,,
objective

Lawrenceville, GA

#13 Sep 18, 2007
SMS:

The information she is posting IS helpful, you dolt!
aaa

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2007
ANOTHER BAD AREA, ANOTHER HORRIBLE CRIME..TOO BAD, I FEEL FOR THE PARENTS
Steve

London, UK

#15 Sep 18, 2007
SICKNTIRED wrote:
That is so true. He might have lured her from the internet....wow...great analogy!!!
Definition of an analogy: similarity or comparability. What is being compared or showing a similarity?
10man

Atlanta, GA

#17 Sep 18, 2007
"a close friend", indeed.

She's thinks it's a shame the paper reported her friend was a prostitute but procedes to tell a public news forum all the other sadness in this girls life.

The info (if true) can be helpful to the police however, to post it anonymously on a this board is irresponsible and cruel.

What if some of these statements are not true?
starr

Sierra Vista, AZ

#19 Sep 18, 2007
it doesn't matter what she did for a living no one deserves to be murdered. i am sure that the people who know her history are talking to authorities and are just responding to the information posted here. this is a 17 year old child who may have had a difficult life and she and her family deserve time for grief without cruelty from others.
REALLY TICKED OFF

AOL

#20 Sep 18, 2007
A Close Friend, why in the **** didn't you do something?

Yessiree Bob, he smelled the odor and investigated it.
starr

Sierra Vista, AZ

#21 Sep 18, 2007
family and friends have tried to do something, please don't think that they havent, some people are beyond "help" and live their life how they have chosen too and will not change.

as for the police officer, i am grateful he investigated, otherwise that the family would still be in limbo.
starr

Sierra Vista, AZ

#23 Sep 18, 2007
have you ever smelled death, it is extremely strong, ask any military, police, fire, emt person. it is something those types of individuals would investigate if they smelled it.
KeepinItReal

United States

#24 Sep 18, 2007
Where did that come from!!! You are sick~!
starr

Sierra Vista, AZ

#26 Sep 18, 2007
sick for what, being honest, a police officer did his job? again i am grateful and know the family is too.

what is sick is the fact that this happened to her in the first place.
starr

Sierra Vista, AZ

#27 Sep 18, 2007
Yessiree Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, yeah, like I am REALLY going to run around with a pen and paper, polling members of the military, police, fire, and EMT...
thats definately not what i am saying, but just trying to make a point of how this isnt that far fetched from what i have read and know about the situation to believe that unfortunalty this is how she was found.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David McDade District Attorney ! Mar 25 Wondering 3
David Bebout Supplying Phony Letters of Intent (Dec '10) Mar 14 general0129 54
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar 10 BEVBOWWOW 607
1948 car Mar 3 Annie5 1
News Bobbi Kristina suffers seizures Feb 26 queenladyt 1
Review: Prestige Cash Car Rentals Feb '15 Beth Simpson 2
Qom Dave teagle????? (Oct '13) Feb '15 No name 35
Tyrone Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tyrone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]