Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clayton County Jail

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

Inmates at the Clayton County Jail have complained that when Sheriff Victor Hill walks through the jail they have to stop what they're doing, turn away from him and stand at attention.
Comments
61 - 75 of 75 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Liberals are insane.”

Since: Jan 10

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Coco wrote:
For those of you who think its okay to be treated in the manor that these boys are being treated, your just as pathetic!! I dont care if they are in jail, prison, wherever its wrong! And half of you act like you never did any wrong GET REAL IDIOTS!! I dont think it funny, i dont think its fair, neither do i think a statement like that should have been posted. It was posted as though someone thought it was cute. Such idiots!!
I don't think being in jail is funny.

I do think people replying here with stuff like "Well, I was breaking the whatever law but when I was thrown in jail for it I was treated bad" replies are really just completely brain dead hilarious.

Jail should be as unpleasant of a place as possible.

Don't go to jail.
kitty

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

I don't like animal be I would treat one better than Clayton County.
kitty

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text> He must be a paper pusher, or a fueler.
I do not ever know what you are talking about he has been there for week I see you do his for a living
kitty

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

It could be you not one of us knows where we will be tommorow.
kitty

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

come on talk to me big mouth
kitty

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

I can not hear you please reply smart butt
kitty

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

new to this but I am waiting on you
kitty

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

God has a purpose for each and everyone of us. We all have problems it's not where we are but where we are going.
jizzle

Stockbridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

itz all bad up in det bitch it be col as hell an you can only get under the covers from 12 to 4 wtf me and my patna got locke up for loitering wtf bon wuz 25000 wtf
Slim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

jizzle wrote:
itz all bad up in det bitch it be col as hell an you can only get under the covers from 12 to 4 wtf me and my patna got locke up for loitering wtf bon wuz 25000 wtf
They should make you stay until you get an education. I know stuff is bad there but you're an illiterate bitch!
djm

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

As I say. Victor hill is a piece of crap!He has a authority issue!Turn to the wall!! What ever u do your family better stay well while u r there. This is jail but ppl r still humans! Well maybe not victor
djsup

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

cissy wrote:
For those of you who think these inmates deserve to be treated this way
you are no different from victor hill.
I heard once that over 90% of inmates there are for drug charges this is not what they need there is no rehabilitation no help whatsoever. Beating,belittling them,starving them so they will have to spend more at the store, this week my husband was only allowed one shower thats inhumane.I will send him mail he does not recieve it for three or four days.
. All these ppl are allowed are 1 visit per week victor hill is a joke!Idk who he thinks he is!He is a coward! Come on most of these inmates are in there for minor drug charges!Give them a chance to rehilbilatate! They have a problem called addiction!I have never thought a person should go to jail for this crap!Lets get them some real help!Huh???

Since: Mar 13

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

jizzle wrote:
come on jizzel taking english or something do you know how to spell?? This is the crap that most of us r sick of! Patna Wth is that?Really? Did u go to school man?
TURBO

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

All i know is i was locked in clayton "satan" county and that was the worst time ever in my life. Conditions are poor. Okay, you're in jail. But you're still a human and they are trained to not give a fuck. Power hungry and cowards. I can deal with a lot of stuff but NOBODY should have to go thru the stuff that lil chump sheriff put ppl thru.
Dana

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

I was an inmate at the jail. Did you know that most people in there are there for simple traffic violations? They couldn't pay there tickets. I was there because I was falsely accused of battery which I spent 3 weeks just to go to court. It was a bad situation, and yes they really treat them so bad I'm sure it isn't legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tyrone Discussions

Search the Tyrone Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr rename 49,817
Prophet Michael Obeng Fri chrichna 3
Husband Gang Bullied Jul 25 Clint Roughton 2
nasty people only Jul 25 Winniethepoohbear 1
black broad that preaches on side of hwy 85 (Feb '11) Jul 22 Clint Roughton 3
Hands of Praise International Ministries (Jul '13) Jul 22 Clint Roughton 2
Micah 3:11-12 Jul 22 Clint Roughton 1
•••
•••

Tyrone News Video

•••
•••

Tyrone Jobs