Shelter opens for family violence vic...

Shelter opens for family violence victims

There are 1 comment on the The Citizen Online story from Jun 19, 2007, titled Shelter opens for family violence victims. In it, The Citizen Online reports that:

“When you think about an outpouring from the community, we definitely had it”

A significant new service for domestic violence victims was recognized Monday afternoon as Promise Place celebrated the opening of its emergency shelter in an event at the Fayette County Justice Center. via The Citizen Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen Online.

Old Corps Marine

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2007
It's a sad state of affairs that make it necessary to have places such as this, but many thanks to all the people who make these shelters possible and keep them up and going day to day. Bless those who run it and more importantly, those who NEED it. I hope those who need that deliverance, assistance and protection have it in abundance, no matter where you are! Semper Fi !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony (Tony) McDonald wanted for first degree... Feb 8 Susan 1
News Dude, What? - Transgendered Candidate Called A ... (Nov '07) Feb 6 Candidate Phart 94
Finding someone to have sex with my husband (Sep '12) Feb 1 lavon affair 13
Lost weenie dog Feb 1 uss liberty 2
News Severe weather, tornadoes possible in Chattahoo... Jan 25 The Real GJ Zod 36
David Bebout Supplying Phony Letters of Intent (Dec '10) Jan '17 Mexico 55
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) Dec '16 Mz_bliss 83

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages