Review: Angela G. @ Rick's Styles & C...

Review: Angela G. @ Rick's Styles & Cuts LLC

Posted in the Tyrone Forum

Anonymous

Mcdonough, GA

#1 Jun 7, 2010
This Salon is located at the corner of Old National Hwy, and Hwy 138 across from Ladies Work Out Express, and the new Club Ritz II. Go south off 285, exit Old National.
Renee

United States

#2 Jun 27, 2010
Great service!!!I really loved my hair, Angela goes above and beyond any other stylist that I've had. She takes the time to make sure you get the style that you want even when you don't know what it is. She's awesome!!! Can't ever go wrong with her hair styles, she keeps you up to date on latest styles and also keeps your hair healthy and growing at the same time!! So I always get my "YOU GO GIRL" when I'm there. Thanks Angela!!
Lucy Stewart

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 12, 2013
Was at irick salon on may 11 onsaturday around eight p, m to see Eric he had the worst customer service I ever experience went in to get my grandson hair cut He was combing his hair so hard until I had to stop him the young man was grasping for his breathe I ask Eric why was he hurting him like that he said he had to go out of town and I should take him to get his hair braid after waiting over two hour foe services on a Mother's Day weekend if you want bad customer services at ricks please don't go to Eric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oriental massage parlor (Dec '07) May 19 Sick-n-tired 72
Racism (Apr '10) Apr 28 Ray Cyst 10
Finding someone to have sex with my husband (Sep '12) Apr 24 Bettle Bop 15
News Police search for unhappy customer who threw fo... Mar '17 pgh 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608
The Freedom Foundation in Peachtree City (Nov '09) Mar '17 Concerned and Scared 110
Wanted Former Parisian Chief previously on OurTime (Sep '15) Sep '15 Gerry Lery 1

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages