Review: Angela G. @ Rick's Styles & Cuts LLC

Posted in the Tyrone Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 12, 2013
Anonymous

Stockbridge, GA

#1 Jun 7, 2010
This Salon is located at the corner of Old National Hwy, and Hwy 138 across from Ladies Work Out Express, and the new Club Ritz II. Go south off 285, exit Old National.
Renee

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 27, 2010
Great service!!!I really loved my hair, Angela goes above and beyond any other stylist that I've had. She takes the time to make sure you get the style that you want even when you don't know what it is. She's awesome!!! Can't ever go wrong with her hair styles, she keeps you up to date on latest styles and also keeps your hair healthy and growing at the same time!! So I always get my "YOU GO GIRL" when I'm there. Thanks Angela!!
Lucy Stewart

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 12, 2013
Was at irick salon on may 11 onsaturday around eight p, m to see Eric he had the worst customer service I ever experience went in to get my grandson hair cut He was combing his hair so hard until I had to stop him the young man was grasping for his breathe I ask Eric why was he hurting him like that he said he had to go out of town and I should take him to get his hair braid after waiting over two hour foe services on a Mother's Day weekend if you want bad customer services at ricks please don't go to Eric.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr silverfox 53,514
Calculating Millage? Sat holmessph 1
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) Aug 29 Hamitup8 77
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Pfffft 185
The Takeover of Fayetteville is Almost Complete (Apr '13) Aug 19 Bill in Clayton C... 4
Review: Bots Auto Repair And Services Aug 14 LarryBaker 1
Review: Los Mariachis Aug 8 Guy 1
•••

Tyrone News Video

•••
•••

Tyrone Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tyrone People Search