Edward Ray Sharpe Jr
Concerned Citizen

Newnan, GA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Can anyone comment on any personal experience with this person who is a known con/scam artist and criminal? I can help you build your case using my own experience and other experiences with other people. Allegedly he has an accomplice by the name of Lynn Marie Warren, a/k/a Lynn Marie Sharpe.
bts

Juliette, GA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
My elderly father weas exploited by these 2 and 3 other accomplices. Sharpe provided falsified information to United Bank, Griffin. His 2 accomplices there processed falsified information and deceived my father into mortgaging his home, Sharpe, then stole the proceeds. The bank employees deny knowing Sharpe, haha.I can go on and on about these 2 and others involved with them!
eric

Norcross, GA

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Can anyone comment on any personal experience with this person who is a known con/scam artist and criminal? I can help you build your case using my own experience and other experiences with other people. Allegedly he has an accomplice by the name of Lynn Marie Warren, a/k/a Lynn Marie Sharpe.
he scammed me saying he was a big shot accountant and nlah blah blah ki cut him at about three hrand. And labor i di on his rb he is staying in kingsland georgia no telling who else hes scamming tje past two months no activity at his camper i dunno if he left or what.
Concerned

Conyers, GA

#5 Oct 12, 2013
They are still in kingsland ga! Very concerned citizen!
Debbie

Newnan, GA

#6 May 10, 2014
Ray has six felony charges for theft by conversion pending in Fayette County. Case # 2013R-0079. The authorities may not know where he is so does anyone has an actual location for him?
Concerned Person

Ellenwood, GA

#7 Sep 15, 2014
He is still living in a camper in Kingsland, Georgia
Concerned in TEXAS

Plano, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2015
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Is there a picture of this person and/or persons I am very concerned. I may have information on this person
Concerned in TEXAS

Plano, TX

#9 Jul 17, 2015
bts wrote:
My elderly father weas exploited by these 2 and 3 other accomplices. Sharpe provided falsified information to United Bank, Griffin. His 2 accomplices there processed falsified information and deceived my father into mortgaging his home, Sharpe, then stole the proceeds. The bank employees deny knowing Sharpe, haha.I can go on and on about these 2 and others involved with them!
Do you have any more information on this. Photos, other names etc.
markermajik

Atlanta, GA

#10 May 4, 2016
Concerned Citizen wrote:
They are living in a mobile park home in Kingsland, GA They travel back to griffin and Atlanta once a month supposedly to take care of his elderly mother Kathryn who still lives in Griffin at 521 Brooks Circle. They usually stay in a hotel in Stockbridge. His son and he recently scammed me. His son and I went to Gordon College together and i honestly thought we were friends and had become like family. 19 yrs later they hit me.
Scammed in Fayetteville

Fayetteville, GA

#11 Jun 7, 2016
[When are the authorities going to catch these crooks? My wife and I just came back from the IRS building downtown trying to fix what he F'ed up in our lives!!!]
anonymous

Bensalem, PA

#13 Jul 5, 2016
Concerned in TEXAS wrote:
<quoted text>

Is there a picture of this person and/or persons I am very concerned. I may have information on this person
http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery...

If you type in Edward as first name, Sharpe as last name then you hit more options and hit active and inactive results then submit then a picture of him along with all his past arrests and what not comes up.
Sick of it all

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2016
Dope. That's what brings him back to Griffin every month. Pharmaceuticals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finding someone to have sex with my husband (Sep '12) 1 hr Bettle Bop 15
Racism (Apr '10) Apr 12 yes 9
News Police search for unhappy customer who threw fo... Mar 30 pgh 1
News Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Mar '17 THE TRUTH 608
The Freedom Foundation in Peachtree City (Nov '09) Mar '17 Concerned and Scared 110
Anthony (Tony) McDonald wanted for first degree... Feb '17 Susan 1
News Dude, What? - Transgendered Candidate Called A ... (Nov '07) Feb '17 Candidate Phart 94

Tyrone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages