Concerned Citizen

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Can anyone comment on any personal experience with this person who is a known con/scam artist and criminal? I can help you build your case using my own experience and other experiences with other people. Allegedly he has an accomplice by the name of Lynn Marie Warren, a/k/a Lynn Marie Sharpe.
bts

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

My elderly father weas exploited by these 2 and 3 other accomplices. Sharpe provided falsified information to United Bank, Griffin. His 2 accomplices there processed falsified information and deceived my father into mortgaging his home, Sharpe, then stole the proceeds. The bank employees deny knowing Sharpe, haha.I can go on and on about these 2 and others involved with them!
eric

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
Can anyone comment on any personal experience with this person who is a known con/scam artist and criminal? I can help you build your case using my own experience and other experiences with other people. Allegedly he has an accomplice by the name of Lynn Marie Warren, a/k/a Lynn Marie Sharpe.
he scammed me saying he was a big shot accountant and nlah blah blah ki cut him at about three hrand. And labor i di on his rb he is staying in kingsland georgia no telling who else hes scamming tje past two months no activity at his camper i dunno if he left or what.
Concerned

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

They are still in kingsland ga! Very concerned citizen!
Debbie

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Ray has six felony charges for theft by conversion pending in Fayette County. Case # 2013R-0079. The authorities may not know where he is so does anyone has an actual location for him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tyrone Discussions

Search the Tyrone Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Bill in Dville 49,557
black broad that preaches on side of hwy 85 (Feb '11) Tue Clint Roughton 3
Hands of Praise International Ministries (Jul '13) Tue Clint Roughton 2
Micah 3:11-12 Tue Clint Roughton 1
Prophet Michael Obeng Tue Clint Roughton 2
Palmetto may be getting some of the Immigrants Jul 20 Clint Roughton 2
Pastor jailed on child sex charges (Aug '11) Jul 18 OMG 9
•••
•••

Tyrone News Video

•••
Tyrone Dating

more search filters