Concerned Citizen

Senoia, GA

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Can anyone comment on any personal experience with this person who is a known con/scam artist and criminal? I can help you build your case using my own experience and other experiences with other people. Allegedly he has an accomplice by the name of Lynn Marie Warren, a/k/a Lynn Marie Sharpe.
bts

Macon, GA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
My elderly father weas exploited by these 2 and 3 other accomplices. Sharpe provided falsified information to United Bank, Griffin. His 2 accomplices there processed falsified information and deceived my father into mortgaging his home, Sharpe, then stole the proceeds. The bank employees deny knowing Sharpe, haha.I can go on and on about these 2 and others involved with them!
eric

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jul 7, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Can anyone comment on any personal experience with this person who is a known con/scam artist and criminal? I can help you build your case using my own experience and other experiences with other people. Allegedly he has an accomplice by the name of Lynn Marie Warren, a/k/a Lynn Marie Sharpe.
he scammed me saying he was a big shot accountant and nlah blah blah ki cut him at about three hrand. And labor i di on his rb he is staying in kingsland georgia no telling who else hes scamming tje past two months no activity at his camper i dunno if he left or what.
Concerned

Atlanta, GA

#5 Oct 12, 2013
They are still in kingsland ga! Very concerned citizen!
Debbie

Newnan, GA

#6 May 10, 2014
Ray has six felony charges for theft by conversion pending in Fayette County. Case # 2013R-0079. The authorities may not know where he is so does anyone has an actual location for him?
Concerned Person

Atlanta, GA

#7 Monday Sep 15
He is still living in a camper in Kingsland, Georgia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min rename 55,630
Michael Priggins at Shakerag? 6 hr Sandy 2
Freightliner Cascadia or Columbia sleeper Trucks Fri tcoolru 1
David Bebout Supplying Phony Letters of Intent (Dec '10) Fri Hahaja 51
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 15 The WB 2,055
Prophet Michael Obeng Sep 7 chrichna 4
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) Sep 7 Dave 79
•••

Tyrone News Video

•••
•••

Tyrone Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tyrone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE