Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18739 Jul 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Given your views on the subject, I understand how you see it that way, but at least you do admit that there is more to it than just a matter of "5 mos."
But wouldn't you agree that the other two provisions are merely common sense requirements to protect the health of the patients, rather than the "onerous restrictions intended only to limit a woman's right to chose" that the pro-choice side claims? How in the world can expecting an abortion clinic to merely meet the same standards as a free standing surgical clinic be considered unreasonable?
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18740 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are here illegally than they are illegal aliens. Illegal immigrants sounds so much more legal and nice doesn't it? It doesn't sound as bad. That is why the PC people want that term used.
Actually they have now condemned the term "illegal" when referring to any aliens or immigrants now. Check it out.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18741 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that they will work for $5.00 an hour. I think they are paid by what they produce. A 10,000.00 fine would do the trick.
Just look at all the good paying American jobs that have been lost to illegals in the construction industry.
It has happened because of business's and the government working together to make cheap wages and high profits. That's the truth.
But I don't believe any of this will ever happen because the employers and the politicians are in cahoots, as usual.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18742 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
But wouldn't you agree that the other two provisions are merely common sense requirements to protect the health of the patients, rather than the "onerous restrictions intended only to limit a woman's right to chose" that the pro-choice side claims? How in the world can expecting an abortion clinic to merely meet the same standards as a free standing surgical clinic be considered unreasonable?
They're killin babies. Do you think they care about their safety? I think they're just happy to have someone that's willing to help them murder their "mistake".
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18743 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
whether it is "common sense" or not, I think that it is just one more attempt by anti-abortion activists to restrict a womans' right to the service.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18744 Jul 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to get into the moral or religious aspects of the issue- at least not tonight.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18745 Jul 18, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are here illegally than they are illegal aliens. Illegal immigrants sounds so much more legal and nice doesn't it? It doesn't sound as bad. That is why the PC people want that term used.
you know that if say, a man and woman came here illegally 15 yrs. ago and had 4 children that the children are U.S. citizens? If we send the parents back, what should we do with the children? I am just asking?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18746 Jul 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! I completely agree.
what do you mean you agree completely- I think that I recall you saying that you were pro- choice. flip- flop?
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18747 Jul 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you know that if say, a man and woman came here illegally 15 yrs. ago and had 4 children that the children are U.S. citizens? If we send the parents back, what should we do with the children? I am just asking?
Send them back too. They shouldn't be citizens.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#18748 Jul 18, 2013
Big dave, I agree, the employers and government are in cahoots.
Jeb, I think we have to fix each problem individually, for those already here.
We didn't secure the borders. We didn't protect our own freedom. We are to blame. And why can't we secure our borders? That is ridiculous. We are America. We are a superpower.
We can't send the parents back and not the children. They will end up in our welfare system costing us more money.
Trade them. We will give you one welfare recipient, for one producing illegal.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18749 Jul 18, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Send them back too. They shouldn't be citizens.
but they are, by law...
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18750 Jul 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>but they are, by law...
There are many laws that are government choose to ignore. What makes that one so special?
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18751 Jul 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a fan of war and republicans love it. Ya know?

Really?? Perhaps there is history before our time.

Under the leadership of Democratic President Woodrow Wilson, World War I

Under the leadership Democratic President FDR, World War II.

Under the leadership of Democratic President Harry Truman, Korean War.

Under the leadership of Democratic President Lyndon Johnson, Vietnam War.

Under the leadership of Republican President George H.W. Bush, Iraq War I

Under the leadership of Republican President George W. Bush, Iraq War II and Afghanistan War.

Why

Jefferson, GA

#18752 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. I got your meaning now. I just wasted 5 minutes replying to you for no reason.

The story of many posters, "a waste of time."

Why

Jefferson, GA

#18753 Jul 19, 2013
"Obama ponders canceling Moscow talks with Putin."

Obama pitching a temper fit, what else is new. His Diplomacy sucks on the world stage, as does his picks of Sec of State.
Where is Kerry hiding out while the Diplomatic ranks wither on the vine.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBA...
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18754 Jul 19, 2013
"On October 13, 2012, President Obama boasted to Americans in his weekly address that he refused to “let Detroit go bankrupt.”"

" The city of Detroit filed the largest municipal bankruptcy case in U.S. history Thursday, culminating a decades-long slide that transformed the nation’s iconic industrial town into a model of urban decline crippled by population loss, a dwindling tax base and financial problems."

"A city official notably said the federal government should bail out Detroit."

A dead city brought about by incompetent politicians elected by ignorant voters. This is the future of all of America.
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18755 Jul 19, 2013
"Bankruptcy Filings Since January 2010

All Municipal Bankruptcy Filings: 36"

And the Steamroller is just getting started.

http://www.governing.com/gov-data/municipal-c...
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18756 Jul 19, 2013
Senile McCain is at it again.

"McCain: I Don't Know How Many Passports We Let You Forge."

"In the Immigration legislation that passed in the Senate, Section 1541 "Trafficking in Passports," it explains in detail that a person can be charged for a crime if they forge "3 or more passports," meaning that they potentially would not be charged if they falsely made only one or two passports. The criminal charges and penalties do not kick in until after "3 or more passports" are falsely made, issued, or transferred, etcetera."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/mccain-i-...

Why

Jefferson, GA

#18757 Jul 19, 2013
IRS scandal. Obamas legacy.

"Former GOP Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell told her tax records were breached."

"“Ms. O'Donnell, this is Dennis Martel, special agent with the U.S. Department of Treasury in Baltimore, Md.… We received information that your personal federal tax info may have been compromised and may have been misused by an individual,” he said in the January message left on her cellphone."

"Now Mr. Martel, a criminal investigator for the Treasury Department’s inspector general for tax administration, was telling her that an official in Delaware state government had improperly accessed her records on that very same day.

Beyond that, Ms. O'Donnell and Senate investigators who have tried to help her have run into a wall of silence, leaving more questions than answers about whether abuses of the IRS system extend to private individuals and not just the tax-exempt groups already identified as victims."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Why

Jefferson, GA

#18758 Jul 19, 2013
Does anyone see a difference?

"The Roman Empire was the post-Republican period of the ancient Roman civilization, characterised by an autocratic form of government and large territorial holdings around the Mediterranean in Europe, Africa, and Asia. The 500-year-old Roman Republic, which preceded it, had been destabilized through a series of civil wars. Several events marked the transition from Republic to Empire, including Julius Caesar's appointment as perpetual dictator."

Caesar had himself appointed as Dictator.

Obama would love to do the same.

"US troops now free to 'seize US citizens, strip them of due process and hold them indefinitely,' says Hedges."

"This is quite distressing. It means there is no recourse now either within the Executive, Legislative or Judicial branches of government to halt the steady assault on our civil liberties and most basic Constitutional rights. It means that the state can use the military, overturning over two centuries of domestic law, to use troops on the streets to seize U.S. citizens, strip them of due process and hold them indefinitely in military detention centers. States that accrue to themselves this kind of power, history has shown, will use it. We will appeal, but the Supreme Court is not required to hear our appeal. It is a black day for those who care about liberty."

http://www.blacklistednews.com/%27Black_Day%2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Freedom Foundation in Peachtree City (Nov '09) May 19 Selma Lover 104
Finding someone to have sex with my husband (Sep '12) May 14 Hornybttm 10
Edward Ray Sharpe Jr (Feb '13) May 4 markermajik 9
Great Peachtree City Realtor, Khala McHenry wit... Apr 25 Michael Smith 1
Looking for pull-up bars outside Apr '16 Cookins 1
bi/gay in georgia (May '15) Mar '16 Daveman 2
Review: Triangle Rent A Car (Apr '14) Mar '16 kay 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages