Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18220 Jul 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The POTUS, like it or know, has influence, intended or not. Look at the military sex harassment BS. The POTUS does not have to, is not obligated to, and should not comment, on some things.
I have already stated that his statement was irresponsible and stupid.
Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18221 Jul 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/viole...
Since the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that made abortion legal, there has been an organized campaign by anti-abortion extremists which has resulted in escalating levels of violence against women's health care providers. In an attempt to stop abortion, anti-abortion extremists have chosen to take the law into their own hands.

What began as peaceful protests with picketing moved to harassing clinic staff and patients as they entered clinics and eventually escalated to blockading clinic entrances.

This foundation of harassment led to violence with the first reported clinic arson in 1976 and a series of bombings in 1978. Arsons and bombings have continued until this day. Anti-abortion extremists have also used chemicals to block women's access to abortion employing butyric acid to vandalize clinics and sending anthrax threat letters to frighten clinic staff.

In the early 1990s, anti-abortion extremists concluded that murdering providers was the only way to stop abortion. The first provider was murdered in 1993. Since then, there have been seven subsequent murders and numerous attempted murders of clinic staff and physicians, several of which occurred in their own homes. In 2009, NAF member Dr. George Tiller was shot and killed in his church in Wichita, Kansas.
==========
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph
Eric Robert Rudolph (born September 19, 1966), also known as the Olympic Park Bomber, is a Christian terrorist responsible for a series of anti-abortion and anti-gay-motivated bombings across the southern United States between 1996 and 1998, which killed two people and injured at least 150 others. The Federal Bureau of Investigation considers him a terrorist.
==========
BigDave1 wrote:
"I can't tell which Muslim is a good Muslim can you?"

Well the drone strikes in Pakistan can't either, so, do the drones strikes produce innocent casualties or not.
Great post.

Right Wing Wacko Christians think its a good thing waste $500 Billion Dollars a year to kill a few thousand of the 1.57 Billion Muslims, to prove their love for their God.

Right Wing Wacko Muslims think its a good thing waste $100 Billion Dollars a year to kill a few thousand of the 2.1 Billion Christians to prove their love for their God.

If it turns out it the same God called by different names, He or She is gonna be one unhappy Dude or Dudette.
Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18222 Jul 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Judical Watch, another "top flight" source for reliable information, right up there with World Nut Daily.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/doj-se...
"Though CRS purports to spot and quell racial tensions nationwide before they arise, the documents obtained by Judicial Watch show the group actively worked to foment unrest, spending thousands of taxpayer dollars on travel and hotel rooms to train protestors throughout Florida."

Then lists these examples, which of course, do not support their contention...

CRS employee spent $1,142.84 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 25-28, 2012 “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies”;

CRS employee spent $751.60 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 30-April 1, 2012 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31”;

CRS employee spent $1,307.40 to travel to Sanford, Florida from April 3-12, 2012 “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford”;

CRS employee spent $672.24 to travel to Tampa, Florida from April 18-20, 2012 “to meet with RNC official related to possible protests and demonstrations during the RNC”

Then they found this damning email...

“Congratulations to our partners, Thomas Battles, Regional Director, and Mildred De Robles, Miami-Dade Coordinator and their co-workers at the U.S. Department of Justice Community Relations Service for their outstanding and ongoing efforts to reduce tensions and build bridges of understanding and respect in Sanford, Florida.”

And just what is this "secert team of secert peacekeepers", well, they are sooooo secert that I didn't even have to file a FOIA, I just did a google search.....

http://www.justice.gov/crs/about-crs.htm
The Community Relations Service is the Department's "peacemaker" for community conflicts and tensions arising from differences of race, color, and national origin. Created by the Civil Rights Act of 1964, CRS is the only Federal agency dedicated to assist State and local units of government, private and public organizations, and community groups with preventing and resolving racial and ethnic tensions, incidents, and civil disorders, and in restoring racial stability and harmony.

CRS conciliators work with State and local officials and community leaders to provide a wide variety of services to address racial issues and prevent violent hate crimes committed on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability.
Stop with the facts already.

Facts, like History and Accountability, don't exist on Right Wing Planet.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Dahlonega, GA

#18223 Jul 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the facts already.
Facts, like History and Accountability, don't exist on Right Wing Planet.
Sure they do, especially the history prior to the new millennium.

Dahlonega, GA

#18224 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I have already stated that his statement was irresponsible and stupid.
Where, or am I missing something?
Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18225 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>While we're spreading hay, this is what will happen with medical response under Obamacare.

"Being crushed by a cow in your bed is the last way you expect to leave this earth," de Souza's brother told Hoje em Dia, a Brazilian newspaper, in a translation provided by the Telegraph. "But in my view it wasn't the cow that killed our Joao, it was the unacceptable time he spent waiting to be examined."

Better stay away from cows and IO, they either crush you or unload a lot of BS on you.
See why Right Wingers just can't be taken seriously:

Lets see.

...de Souza's brother told Hoje em Dia, a Brazilian newspaper, in a translation provided by the Telegraph. "But in my view it wasn't the cow that killed our Joao, it was the unacceptable time he spent waiting to be examined."

A brother,
who apparently has no medical knowledge, training, or experience,
and whose motivation is unexplored,
offers his opinion on extraordinarily complex medical issue,
involving a incident with a cow,
and
Right Winger take it as the gospel truth,
and
Right Wingers use it to support the obviously idiotically moronic American medical insurance system.

My Black Lab may have opinions on Area 51 and thermonuclear dynamics - but we rational people don't really care.

By the way,

98,000 Americans a year are killed by medical malpractice.

Imagine, we pay the highest costs in the world to be killed by the treatments we buy.

But... The God of Capitalism must be served, even in a context where capitalism is the worst of all possible rationing choices.

level education,
Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18226 Jul 14, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>And the point remains, the CRS is doing exactly what its Mission Statement says, and Judical Watch didn't reveal anything damning.

Hey, maybe Darrel Issa should do an investigation, gin up another scandal that's nailed down all the way to the top.

http://www.justice.gov/archive/crs/pubs/crsfa...
The Community Relations Service (CRS), an arm of the U.S. Department of Justice, is a specialized conciliation service available to State and local officials to help prevent and resolve racial and ethnic conflict, violence, and civil disorder. CRS helps governors, mayors, police chiefs, school superintendents, and civic leaders defuse and manage racial and ethnic tensions and crises. CRS helps local officials and residents develop locally defined resolutions which restore community order and stability. CRS is the only Federal agency dedicated to this mission and annually assists hundreds of State and local units of government, private and public organizations, and community groups.

Demonstrations, Marches, and Other Special Events. CRS mediators help make sure that local officials and event organizers plan and communicate cooperatively, thereby reducing the prospect of racial misunderstandings, conflicts, and confrontations. Key planning and crisis reponse assistance was provided during the Democratic and Republican Conventions, Spring Break events in the Southeast, and at numerous protests and rallies throughout the country.

Hate Crimes. CRS assists in ameliorating racial tensions sparked by incidents of hate crimes. CRS supported State and local hate crime working groups, developed curriculum and conducted training programs for command and patrol officers on response to hate crimes, and assisted communities in fostering constructive community involvement in the response to hate crimes. In Jasper, Texas, CRS assisted the city of Jasper, Texas, along with Federal, State, and local law enforcement in contingency planning for demonstrations and marches by national and local organizations in the aftermath of the dragging murder of James Byrd, Jr. CRS helped the city prepare for the national attention surrounding the funeral and burial, then worked with a broad coalition of leaders to plan for racial reconciliation.
Damn the DOJ - trying to minimize violence when we could just shoot people. We can't have any fun at all.
Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18227 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he needed a boost in Black votes. The Obama Administration knew that the Blacks were not that enthusiastic this time around. One of the main reasons was Obama changing his mind on Gay marriage. Another reason was the extremely high Black unemployment rate.
Since Obama cannot run for re-election, he doesn't care how much "black", "white" or "yellow",
like all politicians in Washington, the only support that matters is "green", has pictures of dead presidents on the front, and purchases a great life after office.
Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18228 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I am sure that they were all just chomping at the bit to vote for Romney!
They sure were - they all believed like this Right Winger - and they could tell Willard Romney would have made a fine "massa".

RELATED

Arkansas State Rep: Slavery 'May Actually Have Been a Blessing in Disguise' for Blacks and Endorses Death Penalty to Discipline Rebellious Children

The man rounding out the trio is Arkansas state Representative Loy Mauch, a "neo-Confederate" with ties to a group on the Southern Poverty Law Center's watch list, according to the Arkansas Times.

The Times reports that Mauch has, for years, been writing wildly racist and backwards letters to the editorial section of the Democrat-Gazette newspaper. The letters touch on everything from slavery to the Confederate flag to the idea that Abraham Lincoln was a Marxist "war criminal."

A sampling of Mauch's greatest hits are below, our favorite being: "If slavery were so God-awful, why didn't Jesus or Paul condemn it ?

Some of the rest:

Feb. 15, 2003

Nowhere in the Holy Bible have I found a word of condemnation for the operation of slavery, Old or New Testament. If slavery was so bad, why didn't Jesus, Paul or the prophets say something?

This country already lionizes Wehrmacht leaders. They go by the names of Lincoln, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, Custer, etc. These Marxists not only destroyed the Constitution they were sworn to uphold, but apostatized the word of God. Either these depraved infidels or the Constitution and Scriptures are in error. I'm more persuaded by the word of God.

Oct. 7, 2000

I'm very proud my ancestors stood up to Northern aggression. The Confederate flag to me is not only a symbol of our brief period of independence and our loyalty to the 1789 Constitution, but also a symbol of Christian liberty vs. the new world order.
To read even more of Mauch's ranting, head over to the Arkansas Times website, which has a fairly thorough rundown. Oh, and be careful the next time you're in Arkansas.

[Image via Facebook]
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18229 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that what Obama said was irresponsible and stupid but I just don't see how you get from there to him trying to influence the trial. Personally, I don't think the case should have ever even been brought to trial, but I also don't think that I would want George Zimmerman walking around my neighborhood with a damn gun, either. Would you?
just for you, genny. But you are still missing quite a bit.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18230 Jul 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, or am I missing something?
see it now?
Informed Opinion

Hayesville, NC

#18231 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
That's real odd. Looking at the number of post that I have made is stuck on 2,299. The last 5 post that I have made are number 2,299. I will log of and check it and see if it is the same.
Don't let 'em screw with your posts - although we disagree on many things, you have a good sense of humor and write interesting posts.

Besides - Synergy will blame it on Obama and demand Issa investigate.

Dahlonega, GA

#18232 Jul 14, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>see it now?
Where? Not what.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18233 Jul 14, 2013
Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, & Obama ignore the very group they should be preaching to. Let's "honor" Trayvon, let's remember his parent's agony, but no mention of the 1000s of other black families who experience the same. Black on black crime SHOULD be addressed, but they refuse to even mention it. It's only when blacks die by the hands of whites do they become involved. Shameful, nothing but shameful. Further proof, Obama cares NOT so much about black people as he does their vote.

http://m.cnsnews.com/blog/walter-e-williams/s...
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18234 Jul 14, 2013
How many remember this? My guess is.. not many, because these Florida murders received barely a mention by MSM. Obama ignored letters written by families, these murders were of "no political value" to him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18235 Jul 14, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama cannot run for re-election, he doesn't care how much "black", "white" or "yellow",
like all politicians in Washington, the only support that matters is "green", has pictures of dead presidents on the front, and purchases a great life after office.
Hey dense one. He was running for reelection at the time.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18236 Jul 14, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dense one. He was running for reelection at the time.

I see you stepped in the BS of IO. Please clean your shoes before coming into the house.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18237 Jul 14, 2013
I watched about five minutes of the Trayvon Martin trial. Propaganda in it's purest form. Good grief. The 1000s of other murdered blacks are NO LESS important than the life of Trayvon Martin. But, SO many are fooled into believing so. It's called mind control, people. MSM is an integral part of the democratic party, it's so very plain to see.... Well, maybe not for the brainwashed koolaid drinkers.
Who

Broken Arrow, OK

#18238 Jul 14, 2013
danger zone wrote:
I watched about five minutes of the Trayvon Martin trial. Propaganda in it's purest form. Good grief. The 1000s of other murdered blacks are NO LESS important than the life of Trayvon Martin. But, SO many are fooled into believing so. It's called mind control, people. MSM is an integral part of the democratic party, it's so very plain to see.... Well, maybe not for the brainwashed koolaid drinkers.

They don't care about black on black crime. Even the blacks don't care except for those who lose a loved one.
It's all about self perceived racism and the leaders who feed off it to get into the spotlight. They have their agendas, main one being gun control.

On another note::
"George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call."

NBC fired a couple of their reporters but deny the allegation.
Sounds a little bit like a local paper getting sued and firing the Editor.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimm...
danger zone

Decatur, GA

#18239 Jul 14, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't care about black on black crime. Even the blacks don't care except for those who lose a loved one.
It's all about self perceived racism and the leaders who feed off it to get into the spotlight. They have their agendas, main one being gun control.
On another note::
"George Zimmerman sues NBC Universal over edited 911 call."
NBC fired a couple of their reporters but deny the allegation.
Sounds a little bit like a local paper getting sued and firing the Editor.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimm...
Perfect example of biased reporting. Yes, Obama will use every chance he gets to further his gun control agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Community Reach Inc Sep 2 Rose 2
Producer Ryan Snow...Narcissistic Predator (Dec '14) Aug 18 Used too 4
Will the Truth Ever Be Known? Aug 14 londer 2
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Aug '07) Jul '15 Francine 260
News Body of Burned Teenager Identified (Sep '07) Jul '15 Sweepyface 420
News Newnan man dead after Thursday shootout (Feb '07) Jul '15 Get a life 5
Edward Ray Sharpe Jr (Feb '13) Jul '15 Concerned in TEXAS 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages