Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
truth be told

Dahlonega, GA

#29965 Nov 4, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, let's legalize all drugs in Douglas County. Then let DC residents pay for all the issues that come with drug use, added healthcare costs, drugged driving, violence, child abuse and neglect, increased unemployment, and the further destruction of family values and homelessness.
More people in this country abuse and die from prescription drugs than illegal drugs. The biggest killer with illegal drugs is the drug dealers, do away with the drug dealers and our illegal drug problem goes away, like magic.

I think you are getting your drugs mixed up, you sure you are not talking about the worst drug and most abused drug on the planet, alcohol??
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29966 Nov 4, 2013
truth be told wrote:
<quoted text>
Slutty bitches!?!?. Ever consider how them slutty bitches got them babies inside of them. What do you call the gentleman that got them pregnant and left. I know you have a dirty name for them also, you have a dirty name for everyone you don't like or disagree with.
Never really thought about abortion like that. Abortion, just like guns directly cause the deaths of lots of people. That being said I will assume you are for stricter gun controls to save more precious lives right???
If not tell me the difference.
You're right.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth be told

Dahlonega, GA

#29967 Nov 4, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You wouldn't understand either. Obama went into Afghanistan will MUCH more force than Bush ever did.
2. I asked you to check on the number of deaths in the Middle East since Obama took office. Where's is your answer?
3. He was supposed to bring them ALL home during the second year of his first term.(If not sooner.)
How many died during that time?
4. As for your next to last sentence....You are very impressionable, aren't you?
Which on of these wars did Obama start?

Who is the person who put all those people in harms way many years ago for made up reasons?

Who is the guy who said "I Win" on the aircraft carrier many years ago?

If you want to tell a story tell the whole story, not just the parts that match your warped truths. You are a broken record, you make lots of noise, but never say anything.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29968 Nov 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if the could have they would have. First of all you can't impeach someone when you are a bigger liar than the one you are trying to impeach. They have done everything to make him fail but have failed miserably themselves. America will impeach the tea party in the 2014 elections. Wait and see. Oh, and Obama is not queer because he has a loving wife and children and he is not dumb because he is President and you are not and he sure is not a Muslim but a Baptist instead. Your comments shows how dumb you really are. You have to make up lies....just like the Republican party does.
Poor little doo-doo head....:(
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9m5bZteiJGg/UASPi2S...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#29969 Nov 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little doo-doo head....:(
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9m5bZteiJGg/UASPi2S...
Impeach Obama Today!
You use right winger videos to prove something to me? Now that's funny crap head!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#29970 Nov 4, 2013
I predict the end of the Tea Party in the 2014 Congressional elections. Write it on the wall. America is tired of the right wingers screwing everything up for them. God Bless Obama!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29971 Nov 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You use right winger videos to prove something to me? Now that's funny crap head!
It wasn't a video or right-wing, dummy! LoL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29972 Nov 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
I predict the end of the Tea Party in the 2014 Congressional elections. Write it on the wall. America is tired of the right wingers screwing everything up for them. God Bless Obama!
I predict your whole life will suck, because everyone will take advantage of you..... Because you're st-u-pid!:(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29973 Nov 4, 2013

doo-doo and IO, a distortion of nature.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29974 Nov 4, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://theadvocates.org/quiz/q uiz.php
Here's a quiz none of you can fail, but...
LMFBAO there r many in here that would fail any kind of quiz. Mostly pot heads and druggies.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29975 Nov 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
The minority can sot impeach Obama dude. They can't even stop Obamacare.......why? Because they are an minority goofball!
LMBFAO minority can sot impeach.

can sot? New Korean dish?

Ur in some deep doo doo.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#29976 Nov 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
I think it will be 2016 before they're extinct. America doesn't get to vote for these idiots, their gerrymandered districts do. Give them a couple more years of trying to destroy America. Sooner or later even idiots will realize that they're voting against the country and their best-interests when they vote for those morons.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#29977 Nov 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it will be 2016 before they're extinct. America doesn't get to vote for these idiots, their gerrymandered districts do. Give them a couple more years of trying to destroy America. Sooner or later even idiots will realize that they're voting against the country and their best-interests when they vote for those morons.
I think a bunch of Fox fans love the forum. They believe this crap that Republicans are for the people and not the super rich. Maybe someday they will be pulling a plow for them.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#29978 Nov 4, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parties gerrymander when they have the power to do so. The goal in a gerrymander is draw districts in which you get 58-65% in your districts, and your opponent gets 75-80% in their districts (with the effect that you get more districts than your opponents because your votes are better spread around). It's just geographically easier for Republicans.

In most urban areas, Democrats get 70% of the vote or more, but the Republican vote tends to be concentrated in specific pockets (i.e. the "wealthy" part of the city). Thus, when it comes time to draw the districts, those pockets typically get their own district, leaving the Republicans with something closer to their proportionate share of the vote from those areas. In most rural areas, the votes are reversed, but there are no pockets of Democratic voters (at least not pockets large enough to be able to demand a separate district).
Doo

Dalton, GA

#29979 Nov 4, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't a video or right-wing, dummy! LoL!
Politialfake.org ? What about some facts for a change?
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29980 Nov 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Politialfake.org ? What about some facts for a change?

Facts for a change......
Doo-Doo head has been over ruled in his prediction by a chicken butt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth be told

Dahlonega, GA

#29981 Nov 4, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parties gerrymander when they have the power to do so. The goal in a gerrymander is draw districts in which you get 58-65% in your districts, and your opponent gets 75-80% in their districts (with the effect that you get more districts than your opponents because your votes are better spread around). It's just geographically easier for Republicans.
In most urban areas, Democrats get 70% of the vote or more, but the Republican vote tends to be concentrated in specific pockets (i.e. the "wealthy" part of the city). Thus, when it comes time to draw the districts, those pockets typically get their own district, leaving the Republicans with something closer to their proportionate share of the vote from those areas. In most rural areas, the votes are reversed, but there are no pockets of Democratic voters (at least not pockets large enough to be able to demand a separate district).
Your are correct when it comes to Southern States, but not the majority of the country. Southern Republicans knowing they are in trouble as minorities become majorities are using the power they NOW have to further their existence. Drawing up voting districts to insure their election, if they didn't they would lose. It can't and won't work long term, all they are doing is pissing off the minorities that are becoming majorities. A real dumb play destined for failure, but its the only way the people making the laws today can get elected today, and that's all they care about. Its also why on a national level Tea Party republicans are destined for extinction. And it can't happen soon enough, they are making a mockery of our democratic system.

The Tea Party cancer in the Republican Party is not "wealthy" voters. They are people who think we all owed something, their parents look at them and wonder how did this happen. That's one reason why Social Security and Medicare are like sacred cows, but health care for all is out of the question. They are looking for someone to BLAME for all their problems, most brought on by the spending habits of the baby boomer generation with easy cheap credit, buying more than they could afford. They also watched as Wall Street traders grew wealthy, thought they could do the same, putting their retirement in stock based plans, wrong! The Tea party is mostly a southern movement, people with marginal educations who have been hurt by the recessions caused by Republican rule ie, the Bush wars. These tea party folks are mostly good people, looking to place blame for their mistakes, one they refuse to take any credit for.

One thing I have not heard anyone mention is the paydown of the national debt, wonder why!?!?!?

For the first time since 2007 before the recession the US Treasury is planning to make a down payment on the federal debt. The budget deficit has been shrinking more than expected. Thanks to government spending cuts, and higher tax receipts The Treasury says it expects to pay off $35 billion of debt in the second quarter. That compares to an earlier forecast that it would have to borrow $103 billion. Usually this time of year is the best for government cash flow because annual tax returns flood into the Treasury in April. But the return to at least one quarter of debt paydown is a clear sign government spending cuts and tax increases have helped lower the deficit.
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29982 Nov 4, 2013
Looks like Obamacare has screwed the Democrats for 2014 & 16......
http://personalliberty.com/2013/11/04/senate-...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#29983 Nov 4, 2013
Even college kids know Obama is a liar!
http://personalliberty.com/2013/11/04/watch-c...
Impeach Obama Today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whom

Cleveland, GA

#29984 Nov 4, 2013
When the "truth be told" speaks, it comes out the rear end of a jackass (libroid.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Aug '07) Jul 24 Francine 260
News Body of Burned Teenager Identified (Sep '07) Jul 19 Sweepyface 420
News Newnan man dead after Thursday shootout (Feb '07) Jul 17 Get a life 5
Edward Ray Sharpe Jr (Feb '13) Jul 17 Concerned in TEXAS 8
News Weather Alert: Severe Storms Possible in Carter... Jul 14 jo jo whites 1
News July 4th Weather: Get Forecast Details for Doug... Jul 3 les 1
News Fairburn child wins trip to White House Jul 1 Whitey 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyrone Mortgages