Search for suspect, security increase after Kohl's attack

May 4, 2013 Full story: WTOC-TV Savannah

Police in Fayette County are using surveillance video to find a man accused of attacking a woman at a Kohl's department store in Fayetteville.

Full Story
Barbara

AOL

#1 May 4, 2013
Viral video harms family
news@pikecountygeorgia.com

A local resident feels like the Mark Twain's quote: "A lie can run around the world six times while the truth is still trying to put on it's pants" is especially true in his family's case ever since a video of his wife and grandkids aired on an Atlanta news station and went viral worldwide, spreading misinformation about them.
The video alleges the woman found a wallet, handed the money to her sons and then went on a spending spree. In reality, she was with her grandsons when she found a change purse at Kohl's in Fayetteville, Ga., and all the money and other items in the change purse were returned to the rightful owner.
MAID IN AMERICA

Bartow, FL

#2 Sep 4, 2013
It's SAD when a *GOOD SAMARITAN* is reviled..LOVE your Mark Twain quote...Those OLD SAYINGS PROVE TRUE!!..but!..the reason I am on your site is there is blogger( who claims to be from your town) who says he is a RECOVERING MOLESTOR..He has been on the Cleveland, Ohio site blogging sympathy for that *DEMON* Ariel Castro who commmited suicide today at a Ohio prison..Your citizens need to aware he is in your community...He is a DANGER to society!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyrone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min ChicknButt 55,478
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Mon The WB 2,055
Edward Ray Sharpe Jr (Feb '13) Sep 15 Concerned Person 6
Prophet Michael Obeng Sep 7 chrichna 4
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) Sep 7 Dave 79
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Sep 5 faisha 186
Review: Gloria Southern Cuisine (Dec '13) Sep 3 Pot Meet Kettle 7
•••

Tyrone News Video

•••
•••

Tyrone Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tyrone People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••