leaving north middlesex

leaving north middlesex

There are 4 comments on the Nashoba Publishing story from Jun 4, 2010, titled leaving north middlesex. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

It'll be a homecoming on July 1 for Mike Flanagan, the newly hired principal of Tyngsboro Junior-Senior High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

gabs56

Natick, MA

#1 Jun 4, 2010
Won't you please take Maureen with you?
Sad to see him go

Pepperell, MA

#2 Jun 4, 2010
He's been a great influence on NMRHS in the 2 years he's been here. Staff, students and parents alike will attest to his leadership and genuine concern for the students. He made it his business to know his staff and students and was very visible in all aspects of daily school life (unlike his predecessor). One of the few things I will give MM credit for is luring him here.
Paying attention

Pepperell, MA

#3 Jun 4, 2010
How can you not like a "Walmart greeter"? Particularly if you're the child of a school committee member. Remember this position is "extra" and would pay for three teaching positions or two police officers.
keep them moving

Gardner, MA

#4 Jun 4, 2010
keep them moving maureen. guess she's got someone in the bullpen down in quabbin who she's ready to bring up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyngsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 4 min chlyn 762
News Filming of 'The Fighter' begins in Lowell (Jul '09) 22 hr Kittivers 5
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Sun dingodevil 17,990
What happened to Brenda Lacombe? Jul 22 Justice For All 3
News Westford neighbors demand action on rowdy Nasho... (Jul '10) Jul 14 Ghost of Tiki Pasr 234
Westford water ban and why isn't the town obser... Jul 13 runscottygrun 1
Review: Dracut's Car Connection (Aug '09) Jul 8 SigBlackWater27 22

Tyngsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyngsboro Mortgages