Tyler Justice
Ken Bora

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 24, 2012
In Tyler "JUSTICE', is only a word that means we're fixing to hang another negro for someone elses crime or we're going fishing for cheap, white trailor trash". There never will be Justice in Tyler until the citizens have a political uprising, after all, wasn't it Thomas Jefferson who said, "revolution every 20 years is good". So do any of you Tylerites still respect our founding fathers? Get off your butts, quit complaining how bad Tyler Justice is & do something about it. Start exposing all the crooked cops, make tape recordings of illicit cop deals, just do your part.
eastexan who remembers

Henderson, TX

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Ken Bora wrote:
In Tyler "JUSTICE', is only a word that means we're fixing to hang another negro for someone elses crime or we're going fishing for cheap, white trailor trash". There never will be Justice in Tyler until the citizens have a political uprising, after all, wasn't it Thomas Jefferson who said, "revolution every 20 years is good". So do any of you Tylerites still respect our founding fathers? Get off your butts, quit complaining how bad Tyler Justice is & do something about it. Start exposing all the crooked cops, make tape recordings of illicit cop deals, just do your part.
This is a man who should know! He got a good dose of "Smith Co. Justice" back in the '70s. He lost it all I guess. Had two really good clubs. Glad to hear things got better. Did Mathews or Ramsey ever have to serve any time? Hardy walked. Lot of the cops got better jobs. One was Chief in Henderson for several years. Some stayed on and moved right on up in TPD. Hang in there Ken!!!
Thinker

Tyler, TX

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Anyone noticed how the Kerry Max Cook case is getting very little air-time here? It is the biggest case since the KFC robbery, but the news people seem to be afraid of it.

It doesn't matter whose side you're on. It is still news. Are KLTV and the Telegraph so hog-tied by the local establishment that they won't even try go give the story it's due, with minimal bias.

Surely I jest!!!!
kissin my cuz

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 9, 2012
you're talkin'' bout my cousins there boy, some of 'em I married.
We don't talk 'bout such thangs 'round these here parts. We're just good Christian folks. We wouldn't lie about nutin' or stick our own kinfolk responsible for the murderin' and drug dealin' on some innocent fella's trial jury...
Why we wouldn't recruit illegal and out of town folks to come sit in on a grand jury, or hide the murders committed by our kinfolks (while we split the insurance money).

Just look what Charles Holcomb/Elmer Beckworth did in Cherokee County in 1992 during the Jackie Hicks (of Alto) murder trial. Just Google it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gospel Broadcasting Network Thu Sosthenes 20
Smith County Commissioners Burning Money on Leg... Wed SmithCounty Resident 1
FBI Investigation Smith County Commissioners Jun 24 Toomuchinfo 2
Tyler EMS Jun 24 Shamelessmotherfu... 1
Judge Joel Baker accused of hatching secret dea... Jun 23 PleaseResignJoelB... 1
Review: Brish, Eldor MD - Eldor Brish MD (Aug '11) Jun 22 Bullard couple 3
Chris Green - Thinks he is still running for Sh... Jun 22 Deal with it 3

Tyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyler Mortgages