First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Theo

Tyler, TX

#1 May 7, 2012
Rust has this sheriff's race in the bag! I mean, really who else is there that is as qualified and experienced as him. Ten years as a reserve constable and all that business sense. Sheriff Rust is coming to town!
lovin life

United States

#2 May 7, 2012
Theo wrote:
Rust has this sheriff's race in the bag! I mean, really who else is there that is as qualified and experienced as him. Ten years as a reserve constable and all that business sense. Sheriff Rust is coming to town!
Put that pipe down. You're stoned
Theo

Tyler, TX

#3 May 8, 2012
This man is flying under the radar. He will strike in due time and will be having a victory party on May 29th!
lovin life

United States

#4 May 8, 2012
Theo wrote:
This man is flying under the radar. He will strike in due time and will be having a victory party on May 29th!
I'd make a wager, any amount your willing to part with, that fat boy gets last place
Theo

Tyler, TX

#5 May 8, 2012
You apparently don't know the same man I know! His plan is all falling into place. He's very methodical, comes from being a good businessman.
lovin life

United States

#6 May 8, 2012
Name your price then and I'll clean your clock.

It's immoral to let a sucker keep his money
Theo

Tyler, TX

#7 May 8, 2012
My price?
lovin life

United States

#8 May 8, 2012
Theo wrote:
My price?
Yep
Theo

Chandler, TX

#9 May 8, 2012
My price for what? Go to his facebook page and see where Hammer Johnson posted. I agree with him.
lovin life

United States

#10 May 8, 2012
Theo wrote:
My price for what? Go to his facebook page and see where Hammer Johnson posted. I agree with him.
What kind of name is Hammer? Truth is known fat boy is posting on his on site. Heck he ain't got no followers
lovin life

United States

#11 May 29, 2012
Donn that was plum embarrassing

You need to carry a gun

PATHETIC
truetotyler

Tyler, TX

#12 Aug 31, 2012
lovin life wrote:
Donn that was plum embarrassing
You need to carry a gun
PATHETIC
I know Donn, He has plenty of money and will make millions in civil law. He donated 10 years to Smith Co. remember that when you are in the free meal line.

Since: Sep 12

Tyler, TX

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Hey True,looks like your buddy Donn is going to be in that meal line now that sonny boy has admitted stealing from the taxpayers. I'd hate to feed ole big boy. He'd put the hurt on a buffet line.
Seer

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2012
True - you're a regular comedian...

http://tylerpaper.com/article/20120906/NEWS01...
mfy

Tyler, TX

#15 Sep 8, 2012
donttuchmyjunk wrote:
Hey True,looks like your buddy Donn is going to be in that meal line now that sonny boy has admitted stealing from the taxpayers. I'd hate to feed ole big boy. He'd put the hurt on a buffet line.
Why personal attacks? You have a obsession or jealousy of anyone that is rich. Sounds like Mr. Rust beat you to the fried chicken at the buffet line. Let it go..
donttuchmyjunk

Tyler, TX

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Hey Donn, yo boy got off light. He's one of the good ole boys in the Smith County.Any other person that stole something would have been put in jail.

Lubbock, TX

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Hey true save me a place in that meal line now that Donn is SOL in getting back his millions from that mythical civil trial. Guilty, guilty, guilty...............
Theo

Tyler, TX

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Hammer, you would never even come close to Donn in a buffet contest.

Arlington, TX

#19 Oct 5, 2012
Hey Theo KMA
Theo

Athens, TX

#20 Oct 6, 2012
Looks like Hammer needs anger management like one of our former Sheriff candidates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioner Cary Nix Mon SmithCounty Watch... 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Tyler Sun Crystal 23
Margaret Pulsipher (Oct '15) Feb 18 Kay 2
Corruption at the Smith County Sheriff's Office... (Mar '15) Feb 12 Curious 15
Why are black people so loud? (May '10) Feb 9 SortingHat 269
Your a wonderful woman at Timeout Gentlemans club Feb 8 Inquisitor 2
Bob Brackeen (Jan '15) Feb 1 Buford 13

Tyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance