Jack King Jr.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
letitbe

Athens, TX

#1 May 28, 2012
Why does Jack King Jr. keep doing those commercials on the radio? Does he not know how really stupid he sounds?
deputy

Mount Enterprise, TX

#2 May 31, 2012
He keeps selling cars.
lovin life

United States

#3 May 31, 2012
I actually like his commercials. He's got a sense of humor jmo
Kingpin

Larue, TX

#5 Aug 22, 2012
letitbe wrote:
Why does Jack King Jr. keep doing those commercials on the radio? Does he not know how really stupid he sounds?
I am with you. I can not change stations or turn off the radio quick enough when that clown comes on. If that fellow compels a person to buy a car, they should appoint a guardian to protect their finances from themselves.
Psycho

Tyler, TX

#6 Aug 30, 2012
I'd rather hear him than that squeeky-voiced woman who does the Dow Auto Center ads--"Seein' green is savin'green." It's obviously somebody's daughter because she is butt ugly an her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

I also can't stand the TV commercials in which some business owner features his/her young children or grandchildren, e.g. Ashley Furniture and that air conditioning business.
Scott in Bullard

Athens, TX

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Oh it's awful. Jack King Jr. Is terrible. Kristin Dow Carver is worse. The WORST is Pratt homes daughter on TV and Radio. "go see mah daddy at pratthomes dut coooom".

Sure they get me to remember their commercials, but I will buys elsewhere SOLELY because of how stupid their advertising is.

Also, if they have to yell at me to sell me something (Jack King I'm talking to you and Crown Kia), then you're not doing it right. Inform the customer - don't scream at them.
Chris

Longview, TX

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Wish he'd do normal commercials, I'm changing the radio every time they come on
not_from_tx_thk_ the_lord

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Not only does he sound like and old uneducated redneck, but he makes his daughter sound like one too. even the nuances of the commercials (pointless echo at the end if every statement? repeating the word "radio"?) are pointless and lack any catch. it just makes me sick. on tip of that, have we all forgotten the trouble he got into years ago? now he acts like it never happened and we are all gonna trust him?
Lomaxx

Pearland, TX

#10 Dec 14, 2012
I remember King Chevy from the '50s and had service done there(couldn't afford a new car back then! LOL!) They are an icon of Tyler!

It's the same with Brookshires too, went to school with Tim.(senior '70!)

Does that make me OLD??? LOL!

GO R.E.L.!
LoJack

Tyler, TX

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Lomaxx: You went to school with Tim? Did you ever see Jack King nibble on his giblets?
tired viewer

Henderson, TX

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Talk about being sick of commercials on local TV stations. What about that woman for Standard Ins. I'd watch Jack King or Kristin Dow Carver all day if I didn't have to see her. She should be advertising for a plastic surgeon as mush as she has had. And her voice, my god " call Standard,, call Standard today".
Kingdamn

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Kingpin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am with you. I can not change stations or turn off the radio quick enough when that clown comes on. If that fellow compels a person to buy a car, they should appoint a guardian to protect their finances from themselves.
That could not be more true or more funny!!
Kingdamn

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jan 6, 2013
not_from_tx_thk_the_lord wrote:
Not only does he sound like and old uneducated redneck, but he makes his daughter sound like one too. even the nuances of the commercials (pointless echo at the end if every statement? repeating the word "radio"?) are pointless and lack any catch. it just makes me sick. on tip of that, have we all forgotten the trouble he got into years ago? now he acts like it never happened and we are all gonna trust him?
Oh please fill me in!!!
what in the actual ef

Gladewater, TX

#15 Jan 8, 2013
LoJack wrote:
Lomaxx: You went to school with Tim? Did you ever see Jack King nibble on his giblets?
This is sooo...Twilight Zone. Years ago, I was told their used to be a ghey club among Tyler's upper echelon. It was all very hush-hush and daddy's-money-bought-silence, and so on. So the old rumors may be true after all...wow...
william palmer

Big Sandy, TX

#16 Jul 19, 2013
crown kia ripped me off for 23,000 dollars . id like to talk to this guy
Jim

Mount Vernon, OH

#17 Feb 21, 2014
Can someone send me the link to his commercial...preferably the one that he says something like ...."if you got 300 dollars and a job, then You need to come here toDAY!!!!!'
toyoproxestII

United States

#18 Feb 22, 2014
Funny thing about all of it....what exactly are they selling ??their sellin cars computers and crap that only exists in their hed. I mean at least what atlanta sc dinner jam sell really exists, not some fake a**pictures pulled off the enternet. If you arent actually able to see ,go to, or hold the product then all you are buying air time and thats it. The only people who think its not real ur just mad because U didn't get an invite. CAROTINT-i
Ricardo

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 15, 2014
That stupid Jack King. If he only knew how ignorant he appears on his commercial, he.would dig a hole and bury himself.. My self, being a intelligent person,I would never go near Crown Kia. Think about it, get another pitch man......
vyper

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 5, 2015
Jack you like like a snake car dealer!!! Omg pull the adds and put mr in them!!
I sold cars 25yrs and u look like a sneaky shark!!!
poppa

Cedar Creek, TX

#21 Dec 15, 2015
Your salesmen suck and you will never see any of our business again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cast YOUR SPELL Today, Right from the BIBLE ! ! (Jul '13) 8 hr Matt 4
Jennifer Hines (Dec '11) Tue Richard England 13
Neal Barton's Opinion (Nov '09) Aug 26 Inquisitor 33
What are they hiding? Aug 25 Curious 1
Joorie Doodie - Corruption Capital USA Aug 24 CNelson 5
communist teacher Aug 21 a person 9
Chris Green - Thinks he is still running for Sh... Aug 4 Green Scum 6

Tyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance