The Angel that Hovers Justice!

Posted in the Tyler Forum

Since: Apr 13

Dallas, Texas

#1 Jun 25, 2013
The kidnapping and murder of Talitha Singleton Whitley was tried in the lower courts so the supreme court did not have original jurisdiction. Therefore requiring the case to be appealed to the Supreme Court. My concern is this; for future purposes. What executive/official branch of government is responsible for appeals. Do we need to establish an amendment appointing an official to oversee the courts on a state level in the south. Do we need to establish a formal auditor/editor to monitor inappropriate court proceedings & corruption, or establish federal supervision for the courts in the south as was done in the voting rights act of 1965. I think it's an excellent idea. Let's step it up guys. Also there's some unsolved murders in the clarksville area, that needs to be addressed on a federal level, one for sure is suspect of the KKK or a white supremacy motive; noose around the neck etc. I also am aware of the time lapse in this case, as mentioned; it wasn't in my job description to appeal to the supreme court,I am a Computer Science Major. As I recount the information and observe the circumstances that have occurred this case seems to have been followed up with some forms of bribery,blackmail, high crimes & misdemeanors. The information needs to be revealed and noted to deter similar circumstances from occurring in the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Supreme Court holds court at UT Tyler, vi... 8 hr Corruption Capita... 1
Kenneth Dean Thu Kelly Clark 5
Whitehouse Police Wed Whitehouse Resident 2
Sister cities, similar in size, share diverse c... Feb 23 Nishin Maru 1
UFOs, Japanese High School Girls, Tyler Morning... Feb 23 Corruption Capita... 1
Why are black people so loud? (May '10) Feb 22 Pear the ruby 262
News Flash! Judge Joel Baker Has Work To Do! Feb 21 I WORK For A Living 1
Tyler Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tyler People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:08 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:08PM