Lying attorneys
dcb

Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 27, 2012
I just read where an attorney was sentenced to six months for lying in a Tyler Court room. Matt Bingham told a couple of whoppers a while back in the hearing on the Kerry Cook case. When is his sentencing?
The Lone Ranger

Tyler, TX

#2 Aug 27, 2012
How about lying judges? I've caught one local politician/judge in several very serious lies regarding the law and about court procedures. No one will do anything about it.

How about this for politicians, including D.A.'s and judges: A "contempt of the public" law. A politician in office is sworn in at the beginning of his/her term and has to tell the truth in public and in official business, or gets charged with "contempt of public" and put in jail. Yeah, I'm dreaming. Like any of them would put their buddies in jail...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve young Fri Ima getcha 3
Well, well ole joorie dooty has been exposed Aug 16 stevec903 10
Crazy b**** Aug 15 Ima getcha 2
A guy named Cary Garner (Sep '08) Aug 12 Guest 3
Judge Carole Clark 321st District Judge Has To Go (Sep '13) Aug 10 Concerned for kids 19
Why are black people so loud? (May '10) Aug 10 Scranton supporter 288
Gillian Sheridan (May '09) Aug 8 Jastex 501

Tyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyler Mortgages