THAD DAVIDSON STARTED THE SET UP/ to ...

THAD DAVIDSON STARTED THE SET UP/ to free a child molester

Posted in the Tyler Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fed up 28YRS

Lindale, TX

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Thad Davidson and "all" involved with him need to be disbarred.
Thad Davidson, remember saying in a blog you wanted to "distroy" Margie Cantrell Please don't say no because I have it,she was the mandated reporter that reported the crime.... told to her by the children, what do you want? for no one to ever report what the children say ? If she didn't report she would have been fined and put in jail thats the law!!
The appeals court needs to know the lies that are in his "amicus brief"and they are lies and already had a pre trial in California to prove them lies so we have the proof she lied to Joyce Box, and Joyce boxs report is nothing but leading far "beyond leading" in fact.
Foster parents pay for the Children first then they are reembursed so all you can stop threathing the Cantrell's with jail it was always their money spent, and as for the poor little lier girl who made fools out of all you Jenna Her Mom and Dad bought her a house and she did in fact have her own "social secutity" money to pay for it (Documents) I lived with her and There are witnesses to her saying she made it all up and couldn't tell David because she knows (with witnesses ) his "mom" told in front of witneses he was at the club and the kids say he has a tatoo so just look and see if he has it where they say it is if he never had his clothes off around them and he says he don't know the kids or anybody then Jim Wheeler check him out.
And they didn't have to pay taxes so get off their back, but when they did need to they did, and they could have cleaned up a few years back and took the stimulas but they didn't and don't keep trying to set them up. Not another Grand Jury abuse just the swingers and maybe John's x-wife and daughter that was a drug addict so she got mad they wouldn't let her bring it to their home. Jim Wheeler it'S just not right to use them to settle your fight with smith county.
Disbarred sounds good !!!! Thad !
lgvtxsmith

AOL

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Let me tell you something you may not know. You are an idiot. Oh, I better clarify that so you will understand. Fed Up 28 years, YOU are an idiot.
Fed up 28YRS

Lindale, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2010
Hit the truth huh !
FED UP 28YRS

Lindale, TX

#4 Sep 19, 2010
BOY THE WAY YA'LL WANT TO CRUCIFY fOSTER PARENTS I WOULD HATE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY ABOUT OTHER FOATER PARENTS THAT MAKE 200,000.00 FOR REALLY DISTURBED KIDS WHO IS GOING TO TAKE ON THIS HARD JOB????? Davidson,You,Wheeler, Mims, Hall ????? you couldn't do it your not a giving person and your not able to do their job ..... no way could you do a Job that is one of the most thankless hard jobs out there.
FED UP 28YRS

Lindale, TX

#5 Sep 19, 2010
sorry about the spelling, I was sat on a crub at three and told wait here someone will want you ,then I had some really messed up foster homes then I got a good one and no way are you going to take that from me.
Fed up 28yrs

Lindale, TX

#6 Sep 19, 2010
I was sitting here thinking about this horriable case and it really hurts me to know that as children that have been abused we really have no say. The defense attorneys want to be the best at there job and never care what the child has been through, just any story that will fit, any thing that will work to look good to the press. I really was sat on a crub at a truck stop at three years old and told by my mom someone will want you and my brother, sister and I watched her drive out of our lives DON"T you dare try to tell me "parents" don't do stupid things to their children when they are on drugs now that these people are sober they want to be inocent NO ! You call me an idiot well I have found peace and love. I can tell you have not.The children from this swingers case will find peace and love .

“Let's Get Real Ya'll!!!”

Since: Aug 07

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Okay, I am not trying to be mean here, but what are you talking about? I cannot understand what or who you are trying to say things about. Who is Joyce box, Thad Davidson, he/she and they? If you are trying to make a point it is not working because I, for one, am not able to read and decipher this. Could you please try again?
MLB

Benton, AR

#8 Nov 4, 2010
Fed up 28yrs, I don't know what's going on with you. Obviously you are upset about the situation. Unfortunately, you are terribly misguided. If anyone should be disbarred over this awful mess it's Jack Skeen, Matt Bingham and Joe Murphy.(Of course, Jack Skeen should have been disbarred years ago.) Ranger Kemp should be tried for perjury. Of course, its now an established fact that his boss, Coffman, committed perjury in the Graves case. So, apparently that has become acceptable conduct for a Ranger. Truly sad.

Fed up 28yrs, I truly hope you find some peace. I'm afraid you won't find it where you are looking though.
Thad your and evil man

Lindale, TX

#9 Nov 19, 2010
You think your so smart you have been told by your "group" to keep garbage going and stired up in the news and you do, there is one very large problem.
None of you know the truth and don't want to hear it any way. You all run to Jim Wheeler and Michael Hall to teach you your facts and they are 100% off base, they really don't know this case . Thad davidson tried to muddy the case and still trys to use the scam played on mr Cantrell and its over it has NOTHING to do with this case. Cassel thought if he ruiend margie and Johns reputation he could get this trial muddy but they took that slimy plan away from him. This trial is about the children not who you can destroy to get your way from the start you have been wrong and Booger Red and the rest are crack-meth druggies that sold their kids and made a traveling road show with them.The children did what was right. and they will see to it all of you that were there at any place they were hurt you will be found and punished,so michael kelly why don't you stay away from the news you were idenified and rose is still out there and sooo many more and the children children .
MLB

Benton, AR

#10 Nov 20, 2010
I think someone needs some valium. An antipsychotic probably wouldn't hurt either.
Thad is an evil man

Lindale, TX

#11 Nov 20, 2010
Thank You but no Thad Davidson needs your meds.

Since: Nov 10

Dallas, TX

#12 Nov 21, 2010
Are you all freaking nuts? This retrial is about a man getting a fair trial. Apparently y'all haven't been exposed to the Smith County Nepotism Justice System. If he gets a fair trial and is convicted again, this will all go away ( until the next high profile case comes up ). Matt Bingham isn't looking for justice he is scratching notches in the handle of the gun he wears in the court room. Jack Skeen doesn't know the law so he watches Matt hand signals to know what to do.
What do you want

Lindale, TX

#13 Nov 22, 2010
A lot of lies were given to the appeals court to get his appeal the lies and hearsay that was used can't enter in at court just facts and the witnesses so we already know the truth but he has his rights so I hope they speed it up for the childrens sakes.

There are alot of reports that have been so to say cut and pasted for this slander to go forth, I't will all come out in the end. Get the transcripts they are an eye opener how things change form what is really said in court to what they spew here.

Since: Nov 10

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 22, 2010
What do you want wrote:
A lot of lies were given to the appeals court to get his appeal the lies and hearsay that was used can't enter in at court just facts and the witnesses so we already know the truth but he has his rights so I hope they speed it up for the childrens sakes.
There are alot of reports that have been so to say cut and pasted for this slander to go forth, I't will all come out in the end. Get the transcripts they are an eye opener how things change form what is really said in court to what they spew here.
Show me the transcripts. Or is your mouth just running?
MLB

Benton, AR

#15 Nov 23, 2010
What about the evidence that is not in the transcripts because Skeen wrongly excluded it? What about the stuff in the transcript that should not have been admitted? There are very good reasons why we have rules of evidence to follow.

The appeals court had the transcript. I heard the Chief Justice read every word.

The biggest problem here isn't what's in the transcripts. It's the fact that the defense was not allowed to present its case. Futhermore, regarding what is in the transcripts, one of the heading the appellate court opinion was "This case was tried by hearsay." Hearsay is supposed to be excluded because it is unreliable. So, what good does a transcript full of hearsay do you?

The best source of information about this case is the appellate court opinion. You can see it at the 14th court of appeals website.
MLB

Benton, AR

#16 Nov 23, 2010
By the way, I seriously think you should consider valium or something. Talk to your doctor, seriously.
Athenian

Dallas, TX

#17 Nov 23, 2010
MLB, surely you aren't suggesting the Valium for me. I'm seem to be on YOUR side as well as the side of justice and the constitution. I don't know if Mr. Kelly is innocent or guilty, however I know for a fact the he did not receive a fair trial. He will never receive a fair trial in the court room of Jack Skeen who's puppet strings are being pulled by Baldy Bingham. To bad the Attorney General isn't as concerned about this case as you and I.
MLB

Benton, AR

#18 Nov 23, 2010
No, my comment was directed at the person who started the thread with the rambling, sometimes incoherent posts.
Ava McCarley

Nacogdoches, TX

#19 Apr 26, 2011
Way to go Thad Davidson...
Expose all thier bullshit!
Uranus

Flint, TX

#20 May 5, 2011
Thad davidson is a small person that needs his ass kicked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint Yeatts? (Sep '11) Nov 28 Debam1356 19
Tyler, Texas (Smith County) cover-up/murder (Apr '15) Nov 26 Amymo 9
Joe Gorman (Aug '12) Nov 26 grandmasnot2low 3
News REPORT: East Texas Child Murdered by Previously... Nov 26 grandmasnot2low 4
News Smith County Jail Inmate Found Dead in Cell (May '07) Nov 26 grandmasnot2low 147
Justice Denied the Victim (Apr '13) Nov 25 Akeesha 9
Neal Barton's Opinion (Nov '09) Nov 23 Franko 36

Tyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyler Mortgages