A Justifiable Angel

Since: Apr 13

Dallas, Texas

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Didn't get a response to my question a few weeks ago just a few critics wanting to evade the question. Who's responsible for appeals to the Supreme Court if victims family is not competent enough to appeal. What can be done about this for future purposes and which official is to be held accountable that such information is appealed? As in the death of Talitha Singleton Whitley which is a case in Tyler of notable mention. Was it Hoovers or was it mine? And I haven't heard a report recently of the KKK marching since 1976. And I don't do D.O.M. and gay marriages. And someone needs to get this cleaned up,expert like in a hurry! Times wasted and wasting.

Dallas, Texas

#2 Jun 22, 2013
Patricia Bogan wrote:
Didn't get a response to my question a few weeks ago just a few critics wanting to evade the question. Who's responsible for appeals to the Supreme Court if victims family is not competent enough to appeal. What can be done about this for future purposes and which official is to be held accountable that such information is appealed? As in the death of Talitha Singleton Whitley which is a case in Tyler of notable mention. Was it Hoovers or was it mine? And I haven't heard a report recently of the KKK marching since 1976. And I don't do D.O.M. and gay marriages. And someone needs to get this cleaned up,expert like in a hurry! Times wasted and wasting.
was it Hoovers responsibility or was mine to appeal to the Supreme Court? We waste time in Legislature with non productive issues as D.O.M./gay marriage;too elementary and can't provide adequate/ comprehensive civil rights litigation. I don't do Domestic Violence when the option is there for civil divorces, elementary see. Slave owners were domestically violent. Law enforcement can't protect and serve the people. Government is too lax on violent crime that comes with kickbacks and corruption. The KKK, Knights of white camellia, present Aryan Brothers etc completely destroyed the south and blacks in general.

Dallas, Texas

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Patricia Bogan wrote:
Didn't get a response to my question a few weeks ago just a few critics wanting to evade the question. Who's responsible for appeals to the Supreme Court if victims family is not competent enough to appeal. What can be done about this for future purposes and which official is to be held accountable that such information is appealed? As in the death of Talitha Singleton Whitley which is a case in Tyler of notable mention. Was it Hoovers responsibility or was it mine? And I haven't heard a report recently of the KKK marching since 1976. And I don't do D.O.M. and gay marriages. And someone needs to get this cleaned up,expert like in a hurry! Times wasted and wasting.
update

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gospel Broadcasting Network 16 hr Sosthenes 2
Grassroots Fri Concerned Citizen 32
Review: Azleway Boys Ranch Inc (Aug '10) Feb 12 Tylan Glass 27
Johnny Football Feb 6 Not Steve Chaney 1
Debate: Marijuana - Tyler, TX (Aug '10) Feb 6 BrianCrabtree 76
News Smith County Constable John Smith announces run... (Jun '15) Feb 5 Say No to Green 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tyler Mortgages