SALON KALEA is a GREEDY UNCLEAN JOKE

SALON KALEA is a GREEDY UNCLEAN JOKE

Posted in the Tyler Forum

LitleBit

Moscow, TN

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Wow!!! Do you go to SALON KALEA in Tyler???? Well, I used to, but now that I have experienced their unprofessional business practices, not once but TWICE in 3 months, I will NEVER return or purchase anything from there again! I bought a facial membership, "Easy to Sign Up, Easy to Cancel", withdraws from my account on the 15th of every month. Well, fell in love with my esthetician and looked for
ward to my monthly relaxation session with her! First bad business practice, changing my debit date from the 15th of the month to 1st of the month, with NO PHONE CALL, NO WARNING, NO "hey is this okay?" from anyone at the salon. Then I get that straightened out, after being told that basically it wasn't her fault it was the girl that left that messed it up, I call for my July appt and am told that my tech will be out for the summer to be with her kids. Ironically, the same day I got a call from her and told me that she had left SALON KALEA and would not be returning. They flat LIED to me, expecting me to just go to another esthetician. I called back, CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP and told them I didn't want anyone but her. They did not charge me for that following month, July, but guess what I find TODAY! YEP, your right, I have been charged the FEE that I CANCELLED for the last TWO MONTHS!!!!
This is after being told by other clients and people that some techs had been using expired products at SALON KALEA and did not clean with disinfectant between clients!!! POOR BUSINESS TACTICS and POOR CLIENT CARE!!! Shut the front door!...and your wallet on supporting such places!
If you have skin needs, need a facial, anything that you can think of that involves the largest organ of your body, your SKIN, then PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SALON KALEA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local High school girls being abused in the wor... (Sep '10) 24 min Curious 4
Government Corruption Crimestoppers Dec 11 u copied my name ... 6
Corruption Dec 11 tspowell1184 2
TIs and gang stalking in east Texas Dec 9 Ur stupid 14
Rep. Louie Gohmert--Dumbest Man In Congress Dec 8 joedirt 4
Is a Smith County assistant DA partially respon... Dec 8 joedirt 3
councilwoman Dec 4 Hate dumb bitches 4

Tyler Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance