discouaged in Texas

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

If anyone out there can tell me anything about Penn Myrick it would really help.
Tybee

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Damn good guy who will only do it the right way.
Tybee

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Where in Texas and what's up?
clacey

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2009

to discouraged in texas
dont know if this is the penn myrick you are looking for.i have short note on penn b. myrick of savannah ga.he was a paymaster for sav. electric from1918 untill he retired
J Jones

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

To discouraged in Texas. Is there a connection between being discouraged and Penn Myrick?
J Jones

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

To Discouraged in Texas. Is there a connection between you being discouraged and Penn Myrick
J Jones

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

[To discouraged in Texas. Is there a connection between being discouraged and Penn Myrick?
Penn Myrick

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Is there anyone else that you could use. I live in a structure that he built and would never have any dealings with him ever again.
Bucket Brother

Lebanon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Penn Myrick wrote:
Is there anyone else that you could use. I live in a structure that he built and would never have any dealings with him ever again.
Amen to that!! Tybee Island construction will never be the same,especially the kitchens and baths!!!!
Natalie Myrick

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Penn Myrick of Savannah Georgia was my great grandfather. He had a son named James O.Myrick who was my grandfather but he passed away in the 50's and therefore I never knew him. My father was Dennis Myrick who passed away nearly 3 years ago.
I would love to gain more information on my family history and begin where my Father left off. I also know that I had a great great grandfather named Brooks Myrick, although Im not sure if I have these in the correct order...lol
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!
c lacey

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

for natalie myrick,
i have a little info on some myricks.
ihave info. showing pembroke myrick born in jan.1890 .he was the son of seabrook myrickand sarah shuman.seabrook was the son of james tarlton myrick and mary simmons.my grandmother was a grand daughter of james tarlton.i would be glad to share additional info if you think this is useful. my email laceyc@hargray.com
Tybee Roads

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

discouaged in Texas wrote:
If anyone out there can tell me anything about Penn Myrick it would really help.
Sorry to inform you, but Penn E Myrick, Jr passed away in Savannah, GA on Oct. 19, 2009.
Otis Moss

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

but did he?
Natalie Myrick

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

To C Lacey,
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate that. I had to stop trying to research for a while, it becomes mind boggling! I recently started again. From what I know, My great grandfather was James Talton Myrick. He was married to my great grandmother Nettie Futch. They had several children and I am still trying to link them together. The more I research, the more confused I become lol!!! Originally I thought that Penn was my great grandfather and he still may be. See what I mean about confusing? Im not sure who my grandfathers (James Olan/Owen Myrick's) father was. I have always heard the names Penn and Brooks mentioned and I even named my 5 year old son Joshua Brooks after him. Any information that anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at hope7096@comcast.net or look for me on facebook.
Thank you so much,
Natalie Myrick-Whittaker

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tybee Island Discussions

Search the Tybee Island Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr rename 49,817
Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after... (Jul '13) 13 hr ilearnfromblackracist 32
Looking for missing uncle. Jul 23 Adams 1
Presiding Bishop speaks at Christ Church Jul 21 Listen to the Word 1
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Jul 21 anon 10
Debate: Marijuana - Savannah, GA (Aug '10) Jul 21 H.Harrison 47
Peach fest disappoints some party goers Jul 17 TN Girl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tybee Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000