What's Next: 'The Last Song' and Tybe...

What's Next: 'The Last Song' and Tybee Island

There are 1 comment on the Connect Savannah story from Mar 2, 2010, titled What's Next: 'The Last Song' and Tybee Island. In it, Connect Savannah reports that:

The big media machine that is Walt Disney Pictures is gearing up for The Last Song, which now has an official opening date - March 31, the Wednesday before the all-important Easter Weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connect Savannah.

Erin

Tulsa, OK

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Disney could promote turd tossing and it would make money. The Last Song is essentially the Hannah Montana Movie part II. It was written for Miley and financied and created by Disney for Miley. Her dad was on the set every day and Miley's mom was the producer. No other actress was considered for the lead role so Miley did not have to earn the part, audition or compete with real actresses. So this is essentailly a "look at Miley, aint she cute?" movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tybee Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winn Dixie is owned and operated by the klu klu... (Jun '16) Tue Dummy 8
shawn gillen (Apr '17) Oct 13 Pati 6
Parking Tickets (May '10) Oct 11 Pdwpi 29
Savannah Creates a Monster - Privileged White T... (Mar '17) Oct 7 Gail 3
allison dix Oct 3 redneck123456 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Oct 2 Savannah Sessions 34
i have heard patricia heaton has dated black men Oct 2 Savannah Sessions 2

Tybee Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance