Duggar family holds its 50th reunion

Duggar family holds its 50th reunion

There are 6 comments on the SavannahNow story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Duggar family holds its 50th reunion. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

“We haven't been in a while and wanted to reconnect; to put faces to names.”

President of the reunion Carol Duggar, left, and Peggy Duggar Butler. Butler is the last of eight brothers and sisters, all children of George Duggar and Malissa Rogers Duggar. via SavannahNow

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

albert sandlin

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2008
i am looking for relatives of charles dugger who lived in roane county TN, i wanted to let his family no that his wife brenda sandlin/dugger has passed away and in his will it stated that the house and everything goes back to his family.
looking for dugger

Skippack, PA

#2 Feb 1, 2008
im looking for emmanuel Dugger if you know this person please contact me. he was last living in johnson city tn. [email protected]
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#3 Nov 24, 2008
I'm looking for Tyrone Dugger. He lived in Knoxville and had the biggest set of soup cooling lips you ever seen!!!! GODDAMMMITTTTT!!!!!!

Statesboro, GA

#4 Nov 25, 2008
Those soup cooling lips must help with your hemorrhoid pain!!
Wayne Groover

Savannah, GA

#5 Nov 25, 2008
if he'd put em there, I'd let him!!!! They are on fire!!!!!!!! Feel it!!!!!!!!!!

Waterford, MI

#6 Oct 12, 2010
Snapple dapple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tybee Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen Challenge Exposed! (Jul '07) Oct 21 Kentucky 148
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Oct 20 JESSE JAMES ROSCOE 45
Review: Abbott, Greg DDS - Greg Abbott DDS (Jul '10) Oct 11 Paige 18
Vacation planned starting Wednesday -- should I... Oct 10 AC Walker 1
News The Latest: Storm eye moves off Cuba; Florida e... Oct 6 wildtreechopper 1
Thinking of Moving to Tybee Island (May '10) Oct 1 Michael in tn 27
Where's the sex at Aug '16 Wondering 1

Tybee Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tybee Island Mortgages