Teens accused of robbing drunken tour...

Teens accused of robbing drunken tourists on beach

There are 1 comment on the The Coastal Courier story from Sep 26, 2011, titled Teens accused of robbing drunken tourists on beach. In it, The Coastal Courier reports that:

Police say they've have arrested two teenagers from Pooler who are accused of robbing tourists who were passed out drunk on the beach in Tybee Island.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Coastal Courier.

Since: Oct 11

Blackshear, GA

#1 Oct 11, 2011
i no these kids and its a shame they do stuff like this i deal wih news like this every day with these kids please people u had them nowteach them before its to late .....parents u dont stop parenting just cause they are teens cause thats when it all starts...why do we as citizens have to deal with other peoples kids cause they cant control them oh wait u have to be involved in therelifes first wake up do whats right and teach ur kids.......2 words-parenting classes.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tybee Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody know Sarah milford Sun Randy 3
Where can I cop h? (Jan '17) Sun Savannah Sessions 4
News Training at Fort Stewart heard across Coastal E... (Mar '14) Aug 5 Retired Military 2
News Suit certified as class action (Mar '08) Aug 3 RealAttorney 13
Where can I get layed (Nov '16) Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 3
What percent of white women are with black men ... (Apr '13) Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 100
Shia Labeouf Jul 29 Savannah Sessions 2

Tybee Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tybee Island Mortgages