Tift Co. woman fights for clemency

Tift Co. woman fights for clemency

There are 2 comments on the WFXL-TV Fox 31 story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Tift Co. woman fights for clemency. In it, WFXL-TV Fox 31 reports that:

Read more: Local , Legal , Helen Gray , Advocate 4 Justice , Clemency , Federal Prison , Ty Ty , Tift County , Tifton Woman Fighting for Clemency A woman from Ty Ty, Georgia who's been in federal prison for the last 14 years is fighting for her chance to be granted clemency by President Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFXL-TV Fox 31.

Wanda

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Helen(Toni)Gray is my cousin. She is a great person who deserves a second chance. I hope and pray that President Obama grants clemency to her so that she can be with her children and her mom, our eldest aunt. Her father and my grand father are brothers. Both were pillars in the south Georgia farming and business communities for many many years. They have both passed on now, but I know if they were still here they would be leading this effort. As a family we remain strong and faithful.
JEANA

Tifton, GA

#2 Feb 20, 2012
What did she go to jail for? I am not judging i am only asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ty Ty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty Ty Music Thread (Apr '14) Aug 22 Musikologist 7
Vapor Shop? Aug 11 MDIGuy 2
News Police issue pictures of wanted people Jul '16 Lollypop 3
Tift Regional Birthing Center (Mar '13) Jun '16 TinaButler 10
Honey Bee Swarm Removal Tifton, GA Lorie March... Apr '16 Tifton Native 1
News VIDEO: Teacher knocks down special needs studen... Apr '16 Presumed inocent 6
Big equipment on Hwy 84 Apr '16 libda 1

Ty Ty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ty Ty Mortgages