Tift Co. woman fights for clemency

Jan 13, 2012 Full story: WFXL-TV Fox 31

Read more: Local , Legal , Helen Gray , Advocate 4 Justice , Clemency , Federal Prison , Ty Ty , Tift County , Tifton Woman Fighting for Clemency A woman from Ty Ty, Georgia who's been in federal prison for the last 14 years is fighting for her chance to be granted clemency by President Obama.

Read more
Wanda

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Helen(Toni)Gray is my cousin. She is a great person who deserves a second chance. I hope and pray that President Obama grants clemency to her so that she can be with her children and her mom, our eldest aunt. Her father and my grand father are brothers. Both were pillars in the south Georgia farming and business communities for many many years. They have both passed on now, but I know if they were still here they would be leading this effort. As a family we remain strong and faithful.
JEANA

Valdosta, GA

#2 Feb 20, 2012
What did she go to jail for? I am not judging i am only asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ty Ty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on Sun glow 1
brandon butler (Mar '11) Mar 24 David 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tifton, GA (Jan '12) Mar 24 Vanceville 31
salvation army bell ringer Feb '15 white chocolate 1
Ashlea Wiley 🙅👿👎 Jan '15 wannano78 1
News New pharmacist at Coastal Family of Pharmacies Jan '15 jordennancy23 1
xtreme vapors Jan '15 tbfarms 1
Ty Ty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web