Ty Ty man shot in the head

Ty Ty man shot in the head

There are 3 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Ty Ty man shot in the head. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

When Ware refused to give up his money... the robber shot him in the head. He was airlifted to a hospital in Macon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

RENEE WARE-JOES SISTER

Sleepy Eye, MN

#1 Sep 2, 2009
THIS IS INCORRECT INFO...JOE WAS PISTOL WHIPPED 2X IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND SHOT 7X ALL DOWN HIS RIGHT SIDE. I CAN GIVE ALL THE CORRECT INFO FOR A STORY AND EVEN PICTURES IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Since: Oct 08

Albany, GA

#2 Sep 2, 2009
Perhaps you should call WALB with your information, since they're the ones who reported it.
RENEE WARE-JOES SISTER

AOL

#3 Sep 2, 2009
oh honey i already did and they have not contacted me. they have my cell number and email and havent heard a word from them. I contacted them minutes after their story aired. i'm thinking they are too busy covering the stories about black people being shot. Maybe the true story about this white man walking home from work minding his own business when he was robbed by two blk men is just not interesting enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ty Ty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bainbridge fatal accidents start conversation a... 12 hr Joe Shatzberg 22
Applebee's Jan 31 soo 1
Beware of old man selling puppies near wam-mart... Dec '16 Ty-Ty resident 1
Best local restaurant? Info? (Aug '13) Dec '16 Duh 10
Nasty eats. Dec '16 Danny Noonan 2
Ray Adams Nov '16 MisterJ 1
Ty Ty Music Thread (Apr '14) Aug '16 Musikologist 7

Ty Ty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance