Iva lee foister wilkerson (Read!!)

Iva lee foister wilkerson (Read!!)

Posted in the Ty Ty Forum

Looky Here

Murray, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2009
Click the link http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pineville-ky/... to see how this old woman talks to people on their hometown topix.
She is 71 and acts like someone with no sense at all. If you know this person then i feel sorry for you.
And look at this thread also: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pineville-ky/...
Shanda

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2009
Poor Iva. Maybe the Foisters will put her in a nursing home soon.
funny

Murray, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Shanda wrote:
Poor Iva. Maybe the Foisters will put her in a nursing home soon.
A nursing home is to good for Iva,she needs a MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR ETERNITY.
baby blue

Murray, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2009
Hey Iva Lee-its pouring the snow here in bell co..Its beautiful...........
baby blue

Murray, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2009
Hey Iva-you think you can have your daughter posting for you over in pineville on the ty,ty,pg..well think again-you know how we dont like you-so you need to let your daughter know that shes not helping you-shes making things worse.
so true

Murray, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2009
yes that is so true baby blue. Her daughter needs to become a real woman and not follow in her skanky moms footsteps but i guess that is not happening since they talk the same.
baby blue

Murray, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2009
so true wrote:
yes that is so true baby blue. Her daughter needs to become a real woman and not follow in her skanky moms footsteps but i guess that is not happening since they talk the same.
like mother like daughter-but they really need to stay off pineville and post on IVA own home town..
baby blue

Murray, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2009
Iva-I wish you would have your daughter come here and post in your defense..You creatures are the most ignorant creatures that ever made it on the internet..Now besure you call your daughter and tell her-"you need to read what is written over in ty,ty,ga"...
LOL

Pineville, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2009
Bell you ignorant azz, how many more names are you going to use to post these comments to yourself???..LOL
LOL

Pineville, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2009
Bell,baby blue,so true,funny,looky here....LOL
baby blue

Murray, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2009
LOL wrote:
Bell you ignorant azz, how many more names are you going to use to post these comments to yourself???..LOL
I'm not ignorant-I'm just know Iva's reading over here-shes just not posting back..
Bored

Dyer, TN

#12 Dec 21, 2009
LOL wrote:
Bell,baby blue,so true,funny,looky here....LOL
I can tell it's not bell posting as "funny" or "so true".. Just read carefully. You can see the difference..
baby blue

Murray, KY

#13 Dec 22, 2009
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell it's not bell posting as "funny" or "so true".. Just read carefully. You can see the difference..
Thank you...I always post as me-babyblue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ty Ty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Very big Confederate flag to stay above I-75 (Oct '15) Nov '17 Squeaktoy 2
Auto Oct '17 Dave 2
News Potential action on Worth Sheriff up to governor Oct '17 john vondschultz 1
Allen Davis Oct '17 Sis 1
Looking for a relative of Kyleen Burdick Sep '17 Ken C 2
Teleperformance in Augusta, GA: facing class ac... Sep '17 scott jeffereys 1
Taco bell on 82 is racist Aug '17 Gema 1

Ty Ty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ty Ty Mortgages