Police report 5-29

Police report 5-29

There are 5 comments on the Tifton Gazette story from May 29, 2009, titled Police report 5-29. In it, Tifton Gazette reports that:

Teresa Ann Brewer, 35, 4701 U.S. Highway 129, Abbeville, was charged Wednesday with contempt of superior court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tifton Gazette.

undercover angel

Lenox, GA

#1 May 29, 2009
NO ONE SHOULD COMPLY WITH POLICE OR THE COURTS .WHAT GOVERMENT IS DOING NOW IS RUNNING A CONTINUING CRIMNAL ENTERPRISE .GOOD FOR HER .THE POLITICIANS ,JUDGES ,AND POLICE SHOULD BE MARCHED OUT IN FRONT OF A FIRING SQUAD AND SHOT AT LEAST HALF SHOULD BE AND THE REST HUNG ON GALLOWS .THEN THIER ROTTING CORSPES DRUG THROUGH THE STREETS TO WARN THE NEWLY ELECTED OFFICALS OF THIER DESITNY IF THEY REPEAT THE ACTIONS OF THE LAST CRIMNALS WE HAD IN OFFICE.
paulared

Perry, GA

#2 Jun 14, 2009
If she had the same treatment by sherriff's office I did, I do not blame her. We have no law for the people of Berrien County.
the mechanic

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2009
the law could be a good thing or bad thing.with out it we would all kill each other off! with it we all can rest a little bit .knowing we can call them when some one has just broke in your grand mothers house, and she just done blew a hole into them. with that new 357 i gave her for chirstmas.and come to fine out the inturder was wanted for murder up state! i am all for the law!
happy girl

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2009
the mechanic wrote:
the law could be a good thing or bad thing.with out it we would all kill each other off! with it we all can rest a little bit .knowing we can call them when some one has just broke in your grand mothers house, and she just done blew a hole into them. with that new 357 i gave her for chirstmas.and come to fine out the inturder was wanted for murder up state! i am all for the law!
what state did this take place in. i never seen anything tifton news about it or in the paper where, any one got shot with 357 . look if people would stay out of trouble they would not worry about the law fooling with them, and would not be in court.stay out of trouble stay out of court.
BFE

Savannah, GA

#5 Jul 26, 2009
Anybody seen Patti Griner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ty Ty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
po 7 hr Michelle2017 1
Ty Ty Music Thread (Apr '14) Aug 22 Musikologist 7
Vapor Shop? Aug 11 MDIGuy 2
News Police issue pictures of wanted people Jul '16 Lollypop 3
Tift Regional Birthing Center (Mar '13) Jun '16 TinaButler 10
Honey Bee Swarm Removal Tifton, GA Lorie March... Apr '16 Tifton Native 1
News VIDEO: Teacher knocks down special needs studen... Apr '16 Presumed inocent 6

Ty Ty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ty Ty Mortgages