Next Last
Shannon

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Anybody kno deese ppl?
yes

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Peachy is so.... Fine I would love to spend some time with her. God took his time when he created her. Alisha she is fine as well. Buddy is cool as the other side of the pillow. Never had no problems with none of them, they seem like good ppl to me
yeah

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Why? What is the big deal?
gogo

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Alisha is hotttt!
Why

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Who are u and why would you want to know who knows them??? Do you know them??
1 post removed
For sure

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Peachy looks like a crack head.
blah

Homer, MI

#8 Feb 14, 2013
They are all whack Buddy wanna be rapper,peachy pothead Lisha is just up tight
Sean

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 14, 2013
There are many things worse then bein a pothead
Tru

Moneta, VA

#10 Feb 14, 2013
For sure wrote:
Peachy looks like a crack head.
You probably are a crackhead...
Tru

Moneta, VA

#11 Feb 14, 2013
blah wrote:
They are all whack Buddy wanna be rapper,peachy pothead Lisha is just up tight
lol your whack behind the screen tryna diss. You feel some type way? Why?
Laura

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Feb 14, 2013
I used to love up Oakwood near them. Whole family nothing but drama.
Tru

Moneta, VA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Laura wrote:
I used to love up Oakwood near them. Whole family nothing but drama.
hmmm you must be one of the racist dirty no shoes wearing dope heads runnin round up there. Ive known them for almost my whole life and alisha lived there for 6 yrs always gave away clothes, shoes, toys and furniture to the families and babies up there when she was getting rid of it that really didnt have sh*t and im sure if it was drama she wldnt of been up there as long.
Hater lover

United States

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Peach far from a crackhead.Buddy a decent rapper. I seen him and his crew perform alot of times and da ppl in da clubs b viben off they shyt.lish she just aint bout da street.aint nothin wrong bout dat.lish and peach is fine as hell and buddy a cool ass dude. so my guess is yall some mofn haters. U folks from oakwood jus mad cuz u still up dat mofo.yall talkin bout em like dis is cuz u wish u could be dem or want somethin they got.bet yall aint gon say nothin in they face.scarey ass mofos.
Laura

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Sorry honey but I moved long before Alisha ever did. I'm not a welfare junkie. I pay my own bills. Not HUD. And buddy dates girls that looks like a dude. Amber looks like a straight up dude and so does Steph lol. They are all wack. Snitches!!!
blah

United States

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Laura wrote:
Sorry honey but I moved long before Alisha ever did. I'm not a welfare junkie. I pay my own bills. Not HUD. And buddy dates girls that looks like a dude. Amber looks like a straight up dude and so does Steph lol. They are all wack. Snitches!!!
you are right about that snitch buddy is fake as he'll he always in some shit,and he a bumb, and nobody hating on them cause they don't have shit to hate on the truth hurts,
Tru

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Lmao you f*cks are clearly tryna convince yourselves you are somebody but the way you speak seem as if you know so much and speak on them lol so the question is who are you really someone who pretended to be a friend or a mofos who really have no life to sit and steady talk about.these ppl like you know facts. If you know facts and stating them.here that says a lot about you lol.
Tru

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Laura wrote:
soooo you moved way b4 alisha huh? But you know.so much about the family being drama due to being a neighboor... Alrighty then lol! And know so much as far as her having HUD and whatever else u think u know. You guys really show your true character and how ignorant you are.
1 post removed
Yesss

Moneta, VA

#20 Feb 16, 2013
Laura wrote:
If you are so cool, what's your name "Laura". I bet you wouldn't say it to any of their faces. You probably would even smile in their face. Tisk tisk.
StopSnitchin

United States

#21 Feb 21, 2013
Yo..Buddy raisin a. Kid dat aint even his.kinda sad..everyone knows dis, stop postin da pic bro,makes you look super weak son
WIN

United States

#22 Feb 21, 2013
House

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twomile Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 min Mgtn Res 1,547
No More Donations for PBS or NPR - EVER 15 min Roadguy 7
Danny George Ara Tyler Castro 20 min Too funny 3
Kanawha Electric & Machine Co 56 min Tired of KE 2
Heaven? 1 hr Grace 122
Clean Coal Joe (May '14) 1 hr Big Bird 94
Drunk drivers in the Clarkmobile 1 hr holbertitis 1

Twomile Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance