Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

James Hayes Bresnahan of Mukwonago, Wisconsin was arrested on November 3, 2012 in connection with a residential fire set on March 3, 2006 at 418 N. 7th Street, Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Charged with Arson of a building without the owner's consent, Bresnahan is currently being held in the Manitowoc County Jail on a $50,000.00 cash only bond and is scheduled to make an Initial Appearance today, Monday, November 12, 2012, at the Manitowoc County Circuit Court.

Having been granted Landed Immigration Status in Canada in 2008, the six year statute of limitation that applies to arson was suspended when Bresnahan became a permanent resident of Ontario where he resided and worked until December 2012.

A warrant charging Bresnahan with numerous domestic violence related incidents including; Assault, Sexual Assault, Uttering Death Threats, Destruction of Marital Property and Criminal Harassment has also been issued by Canadian authorities.

----------
A charge and is not evidence of guilt. A defendant is presumed innocent and is entitled to a fair trial.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Correction: Bresnahan resided and worked in Ontario until December 2011 not December 2012.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

seems to me that this is a triangle ,and the wife got jealous and called cops..pretty low man

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

seems like ..after reading all comments that she knew about it forever ..like and then did that to make him pay for finding a new llife ..wow man..takes all kinds man!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

and the name last strw kind of clinches her motive ,,lol..wow.this comment thread has been a real eyeopener. VERY tranparent to us here .
BTGOG

Newmarket, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

A real eye opener? Interesting comment from a complete stranger and again, what new life? they were only friends? Fortunately,(for both the innocent AND the accused), we live in a system that demands evidence. The fact that there are those who disregard this very crucial element; making determinations without any knowledge of FACTS is a frightening thought.

This is not a matter of opinion Kelly. Nonetheless, while you continue praying for Jim, our thoughts will remain with the wife and children whose home was completely destroyed and all those who were adversely impacted by Jim's conduct.
Oh and Kelly, we're still waiting for your answers to the questions posed earlier.

While "Christa" seems to fully comprehend what you've said, we Cunucks continue to find ourselves completely boggled by your constant contradictions and never-ending inconsistencies which actually brings us to another question. Do you believe that "the wife" is so intelligent that she has managed to deceive seasoned investigators on the local, state, provincial and federal levels? And she did this all because she thought you were a threat to her marriage that was already over because she abandoned Jim and their home - no wait! HE was trying to get away from her which was made extremely difficult especially when he had no clue as to her whereabouts? Goodness, my head is spinning.

In any event, thank you "Christa" for your input. I'm sure Kelly feels much better knowing that she is not the ONLY one who truly understands these circumstances.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

i dont know who you be talkin to ..lol me and stu watch this stuff daily ..i just love this stuff. we do it for extra credit in school..government class in Waukesha..lol..but thanks man!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Kelly (I'm sorry, Christa), WHAT are you responding to? There are 6 posts in this thread making your response look even sillier than it already is. You really should stay on top of these minor details (ya know, for the benefit of all those individuals who care about what's going on in the lives of people they don't even know).

The intial post is public information, available to everyone who has access to the web. The post also makes it very clear that a charge is not evidence of guilt. ALL of these matters have been the subject of very thorough investigations conducted in both Canada and the U.S. for close to a year. They are in no way connected to divorce proceedings that fell through when once again Jim failed to honour the agreement. Whether you like it or not, both parties have rights and unless it pertains to your own marriage, YOU have no right to interfere in the process. When it comes to any stipulations, your understanding, respect or authorization is NOT required. The only thing you need to get through your head is that this is none of your business.

You "don't know who I be talkin to"? AND - you "love this stuff". Seriously Christa, if you're not connected to Kelly - thank you, you've made the day of several Canucks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

lol..who are you talkin about man? and whats a canuck..for stu please..tell us . Mr Boyden be chillin on that one.Dont know no kelly cept kelly kay from school and she aint all dat ..lol Mr Boyden ..sorry man .we will move on to the next news headline..sorry man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Ya know Chista, I suspect your next posts will (for lack of a better term), be far more 'entertaining' than our own so to hell with this man, we're gonna follow you for your next assessment. You're a riot. Oh! and a Cunuck is a Canadian, we're a rather large country situated to the north of the United States. Kelly Kay, huh? Interesting, I know someone with a name that is very similiar to that. Have a great evening and best of luck with your credits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Two Rivers Discussions

Search the Two Rivers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 17 hr Teabilly Heaven 6,987
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Fartin Martin had a dream Jul 16 Red Rover 1
manitowoc forums back Jun 24 lotsausernamesleft 2
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Street sweeper Jun '14 Shawn 1
The Eagle is back (Oct '12) Apr '14 Huh 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Two Rivers Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Two Rivers People Search