TR fails to take stand on roundabouts

TR fails to take stand on roundabouts

There are 2 comments on the The Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter Local News story from Aug 22, 2008, titled TR fails to take stand on roundabouts. In it, The Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter Local News reports that:

City Council members did not take an official stand at their Monday night meeting on the issue of roundabouts planned for Highway 310 despite a request to do so from Jim Brey, chairman of the Manitowoc County ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter Local News.

Doug Berg

Two Rivers, WI

#1 Aug 28, 2008
The Round Abouts are outside of the City limits, and sponsored by the WI DOT. Two Rivers has no stand to take.
Missy

Two Rivers, WI

#2 Jan 10, 2009
No one can tell me that roundabouts are safer!!! The ones in Sheboygan on 42 (3 right in a row) are laughable!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Naked Manitowoc man catches fire after being tased Aug '17 tealady3 1
relocating to Manitowoc Jul '17 TicToc Manitowoc 2
News Midwest Meteor: Where Did You Come From, Where ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Johnniez 1
Vietnam draft dodger Myron marlett (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stevie 1
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
Stop the Mexican Illegal Alien Train (Mar '16) Mar '16 Red Jackal 2
Who did do it? (Jan '16) Jan '16 James Gray 4

Two Rivers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Two Rivers Mortgages