Two Rivers business profile: Paczkows...

Two Rivers business profile: Paczkowski Family Dental

There are 4 comments on the The Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter Local News story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Two Rivers business profile: Paczkowski Family Dental. In it, The Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter Local News reports that:

Name and address of business: Paczkowski Family Dental, 1614 Washington St. Type of business: A family-centered practice that offers a full spectrum of general dental care including preventative dental cleanings and exams and comprehensive dental treatment options including fillings, crowns and bridges, tooth extractions, implant restorations, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter Local News.

G dash M period

Carnegie, PA

#1 Jul 28, 2010
How bad is it without getting put under?
just having numbness?
G dash M period

Carnegie, PA

#2 Jul 28, 2010
How hard is it to get teeth pulled with not being sedated to sleep and all?
Dav

Westland, MI

#3 Jul 29, 2010
I've had teeth pulled without being put to sleep. I don't think it's bad.... but having a mouthful of teeth pulled for dentures is a different story than the occasional tooth here and there. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be awake :)
lilbritches

Islamorada, FL

#4 Jul 29, 2010
It is awful when they put the needle through the roof of your mouth several times but that was the worse part

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body found in Fox River in De Pere was that of ... Wed Sherry Lobajeski 1
relocating to Manitowoc (Jun '17) Apr '18 Fluuries 3
Looking for Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry (Jun '07) Feb '18 Linda 19
News Manitowoc police officer arrested for OWI, stil... (Mar '09) Feb '18 curious 6
Making a Murderer (Dec '15) Feb '18 ohmeohmy 69
Michael Vertanen / Vertanen Industries THIEF, L... (Jun '15) Dec '17 mlm 2
1963 two rivers, wi phone directory (Nov '17) Nov '17 nelly 1

Two Rivers Jobs

Personal Finance

Two Rivers Mortgages