Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
Old Man

Glenwood City, WI

#6090 Dec 10, 2012
Wooooo. some pretty strong statememts.. by the way 298 pages and still nothing solved,changed or accomplished. Your still talking S--t and nothing happening from it all.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6091 Dec 10, 2012
Old Man wrote:
Wooooo. some pretty strong statememts.. by the way 298 pages and still nothing solved,changed or accomplished. Your still talking S--t and nothing happening from it all.
Wooo 30 words that don't mean sh-t.
Zipptard II

New Lisbon, WI

#6092 Dec 11, 2012
zipp wrote:
Hey who tee, did you hear that unemployment is down and the markets are up. Bahahaha! No thanks to you.
Carry me,Someone please help me wipe. Will someone please carry me, I'm a goverment teat baby. Everyone else work while I ride please!
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#6093 Dec 11, 2012
Zipptard II wrote:
<quoted text>Carry me,Someone please help me wipe. Will someone please carry me, I'm a goverment teat baby. Everyone else work while I ride please!
Who Tee Who is that you?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6094 Dec 11, 2012
If it looks and smells like Who Tea Who,It is just something you stepped in.I want him to run for office. With the lack of knowledge and lack of respect, he would be a perfect Teabagger candidate.
zipp

Indianapolis, IN

#6095 Dec 11, 2012
Hey who tee, you know what the real difference is between you and a big pile of monkey scat?????

I can't figure it out either.
Bahahaha
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6096 Dec 11, 2012
How can you tell when a right wingnut is lying?
His lips are moving.
Hey, Who Teabagger Who,
You can change your name but not the smell.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6097 Dec 11, 2012
repub ruler of the world wrote:
How can you tell when a right wingnut is lying?
His lips are moving.
Hey, Who Teabagger Who,
You can change your name but not the smell.
And the smell is bad!!
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6098 Dec 11, 2012
I used to hunt republicans in Iraq. Republican Guard. Aren't they similar?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6099 Dec 11, 2012
zipp wrote:
I used to hunt republicans in Iraq. Republican Guard. Aren't they similar?
Similar only in intent. The republicans in this country only guard the Koch suckers front gate.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6100 Dec 11, 2012
True that. I do feel bad for who tee though. Just imagine knowing that every time you have a bowel movement an important percentage of brain matter is swirling down the bowl.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6101 Dec 11, 2012
Hey, who teabag who say something intelligent.

that should keep him off the air
Ziptard II

New Lisbon, WI

#6102 Dec 11, 2012
zipp wrote:
True that. I do feel bad for who tee though. Just imagine knowing that every time you have a bowel movement an important percentage of brain matter is swirling down the bowl.
That Who Tee Who really makes me mad. WTW keeps claiming that I should quit crying, and get off the goverment teat. WTW is going right to the bone, and he really makes me angery! Does'nt WTW know that I can't make it on my own...... You shut up WTW! I need my goverment teat!
Who Tee Who

New Lisbon, WI

#6103 Dec 11, 2012
zipp wrote:
My dog had a bowel movement and I named it Zipp.Bahahahaha!
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6104 Dec 11, 2012
Is it possible that the dog is also excreting your brains? What are you feeding him? Oh, one moment, excuse my while I use the restroom and take a who tee who.
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

#6105 Dec 11, 2012
Now, where was I? Oh yes! Actually who tee, to respond to you, no. You don't make me mad. The reason is because of the entertainment value of your posts. Who knows how serious you are about your comments, positions, or rhetoric. In truth, im sure that my actual reaction to the blather you have posted is the same as many of the others in this forum, comedy. The good news is that people who actually do believe some of the mularky are self destructing and the pendulum will swing back to reasonability in time.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6106 Dec 12, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text> My dog had a bowel movement and I named it Zipp.Bahahahaha!
You don't have a dog that was your mom,giving birth to your brother
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6107 Dec 12, 2012
zipp wrote:
Now, where was I? Oh yes! Actually who tee, to respond to you, no. You don't make me mad. The reason is because of the entertainment value of your posts. Who knows how serious you are about your comments, positions, or rhetoric. In truth, im sure that my actual reaction to the blather you have posted is the same as many of the others in this forum, comedy. The good news is that people who actually do believe some of the mularky are self destructing and the pendulum will swing back to reasonability in time.
you have more faith in his ignorance than I can muster. He is the biggest cry baby on the net. He is stuck as security gauard at an abandoned warehouse. His future is bright. With right to work he can make make ten dollars an hour, twice what he makes now. But only through the supreme benevolence of his captors,I mean boss can he raise him self up to the poverty level.
That is ok, his party is going to be irrelevent soon anyway.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6108 Dec 12, 2012
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a dog that was your mom,giving birth to your brother
Who Teabagger Who, massive ignorance on a grand scale.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6109 Dec 12, 2012
Look at the current actions of the GOP. In regards to the fiscal cliff they have been taking a hard line. Somehow they are able to deny all of the poles that are available and a significant mark in general public opinion. In Michigan they have been pushing the whole right to work issuebefore down the throat of the Union. In Wisconsin a Republican governor RAM the whole union busting deal down our throats, and in many states the whole voter suppression issue comes up time and again. Of course recently we had a couple of prominent GOP Representatives talking crazy about rape, and GOP policies have placed a wedge between the party and immigrants. A large segment of the public sees the GOP as those who protect the wealthy, and to add further insult to injury, there appears to be an undertone of racism and intolerance in numerous circles of the GOP.
Whooters posts seem to reflect many of those prevailing attitudes. What is the craziest of all issues to me is that they don't seem to know what's gone wrong. Instead of recognizing that they are out of step with the electorate and identifying ways that they can change; they embrace their old philosophies with greater zealousness. How does this make any sense at all?
It is true that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. Is this not the face of the GOP today?
A while ago the Congressional Research Service, Which is a respected non partisan firm; Conducted research going back to 1945. They produced a report on their research After the study was concluded. Their findings concluded that there was no correlation between tax cuts on the wealthiest individuals And economic stimulation. Moreover, Tax cuts paid smaller dividends in stimulating the economy than many would lead you to believe.
So what was the GOP response to this report? How did they react knowing that this report directly challenged some of their Centerpoint philosophies? With Mitch McConnell leading the charge, they made the report harder to access by the general public. In effect what they did was Bury it.
Ideologue Newt Gingrich publicly stated during the Clinton presidency that tax increases would destroy jobs and ultimately the economy. We don't have to go too far into the records of history to know that he was way off base. Does the GOP pay attention to their shortcomings? Do they learn from their mistakes? Apparently not.

A perfect example of how the GOP is doing business, is the whole blather about Obama cutting Medicare. Romney tried to spew this issue during the debate, and many GOP operatives try to spread this information. While it is true that Obama made cuts to Medicare, these cuts were to the providers and not the recipients. Of course the GOP wouldn't tell you that. They simply try to put out a tasty morsel to the loan information voters and let them do the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making a Murderer (Dec '15) Jul 18 Brigg 67
Koch Brothers' Libertarians Hate Trump Mar '16 so you know 1
Stop the Mexican Illegal Alien Train Mar '16 Red Jackal 2
Who did do it? Jan '16 James Gray 4
News Update 4:39 p.m.: Manitowoc zoo bear bites off ... (Mar '10) Jan '16 Reporter 3
The Eagle is back (Oct '12) Apr '14 Huh 4
News Foreclosure decision made on Tippy's Bar and Grill (Apr '09) Apr '14 Mike 15

Two Rivers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Two Rivers Mortgages