28-year-old Two Harbors man held in Megan Ashley Anderson's murder

Sep 11, 2007 Full story: Mesabi Daily News 24

Authorities are holding a Two Harbors man who is a salesman for Allstar Advertising of Duluth in the murder of Megan Ashley Anderson, 20, of Cook, on Aug. via Mesabi Daily News

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sss

Byron, MN

#1 Dec 11, 2007
has any one comented on this Yet And if not y
doesntt matter

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2008
i personally know this person
and i know her would never ill anyone..

and also they dont really have any evidence.

so this is all BS..
unforgettable

Cold Spring, MN

#3 Jan 5, 2009
doesntt matter wrote:
i personally know this person
and i know her would never ill anyone..
and also they dont really have any evidence.
so this is all BS..
I know this man too, very shocking, but all the facts don't look very promising for a not guilty plea. I asked myself could he actually be that cruel to another human being? Sometimes what you least expect is the most obvious of signs!!!
John Galt

Eveleth, MN

#4 Feb 8, 2009
The full evidence remains to be presented in this case; nearly two years will have passed since the murder before the trial commences. To date, police have sought and failed to find critical pieces of physical evidence which could reveal the guilty party. We are asked to believe, meanwhile, that the accused shared his car with a co-worker for an entire day, committed the crime during a window of approximately 20 minutes during which he was away from said co-worker, and not only failed to get so much as a drop of blood on his clothing (after committing a murder involving more than 20 stab wounds), but showed no change in behavior or demeanor for the remainder of the day, as attested to by the co-worker.

There are considerable doubts in this case, but as the defendant has a court-appointed attorney and the usual judicial process on the Iron Range is to "give a nice fair trial before we hang you", I fear for his safety. His wife is presently jailed as well, on trumped-up "conspiracy" charges created by authorities possibly in an attempt to force a statement out of someone.

This case ought to be reviewed by competent, independent investigators and judicial personnel operating under the standards of the United State Constitution and the laws of Minnesota. In all likelihood, it will not happen.
88eve

Deer River, MN

#5 Nov 7, 2009
I know that police should be questioning Kyle, Jesaiah Lee Carlson's brother who lives in Eveleth. Kyle also has a friend in Eveleth that lives across the street, older like 48.

They've said about how Jesaiah is going down for this and really "killer" (kyle) commited this insane, horrible crime. They have talked of the 'pink cell phone', and that they personally know the owner of Durkee Signs, and that this was a pre-planned event.

Kyle is twisted, and likes others to know this.
Kim in Minn

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 8, 2009
If that were true 88eve... why has Jesaiah sat in jail for two years not saying a word? Why is he willing to take the fall?
smith MN

Elk Mound, WI

#7 Feb 11, 2010
His Wife destroyed computer evidence. There have also been similar killings in other places in the south that he resided. These are always people you dont suspect because we dont have the capacity to think that way.
88 Eve

Deer River, MN

#8 May 4, 2010
Kim in Minn wrote:
If that were true 88eve... why has Jesaiah sat in jail for two years not saying a word? Why is he willing to take the fall?
Well- I guess he's not willing to take the fall considering he has requested a dismissal - I am willing to talk at any given time.

NOT NUTS OR CLUELESS
non of your business

New Prague, MN

#9 May 7, 2010
um, Im his sister he doesn't have a brother living in eveleth or named kyle..
88eve wrote:
I know that police should be questioning Kyle, Jesaiah Lee Carlson's brother who lives in Eveleth. Kyle also has a friend in Eveleth that lives across the street, older like 48.
They've said about how Jesaiah is going down for this and really "killer" (kyle) commited this insane, horrible crime. They have talked of the 'pink cell phone', and that they personally know the owner of Durkee Signs, and that this was a pre-planned event.
Kyle is twisted, and likes others to know this.
non of your business

New Prague, MN

#10 May 7, 2010
smith MN wrote:
His Wife destroyed computer evidence. There have also been similar killings in other places in the south that he resided. These are always people you dont suspect because we dont have the capacity to think that way.
Jesaiah has only lived in two different places since in his life, who the hell are you and where are you getting your info???
non of your business

New Prague, MN

#11 May 7, 2010
unforgettable wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this man too, very shocking, but all the facts don't look very promising for a not guilty plea. I asked myself could he actually be that cruel to another human being? Sometimes what you least expect is the most obvious of signs!!!
Or consider that the dna found from a african and mexican found at the scene perhaps have been threatening him and his family.
Ann

Bronx, NY

#12 May 14, 2010
Megan was a really good friend if mine... If you don't anything about her or what really happened I don't think you should comment on here. All everybody is doing is making rumors. So unless you know stuff, shut the hell up.
John Galt

Le Roy, IL

#13 Mar 15, 2011
I don't think anyone questions the horror of this crime, or in any way wishes to dishonor the victim. But the worst dishonor possible would be to not make sure the perpetrator is the one who ends up behind bars. To do less trivializes the crime and leaves someone capable of horrible violence walking the streets.

Jesaiah Carlson has now served nearly three years in jail without being proven guilty of any crime, a mockery of our justice system. If he is indeed the guilty party, let it be proven in an open court, according to the Constitutional standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt".
Kim in Minn

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Mar 29, 2011
Jesaiah Carlson pled GUILTY yesterday, March 29 2011. What say you now John Galt?
mind your own business

Jordan, MN

#15 Mar 29, 2011
of course he did, someone has been threatening his whole family.
mind your own business

Jordan, MN

#16 Mar 29, 2011
Since so many of you think you know whats going on and think its your business, it is not. Megan's family see's quite a few members of Sai's family and have said "we know it wasn't him tell him to go to trial so he can prove it" Every single member of his family has been threatened if he gets out. If they really could HONESTLY prove he was guilty how the hell did it take four years? And they DID NOT prove him guilty!! He entered a plea bargain because he did want to be responsible for his little girls disappearing if he didn't. SO WHY DON'T YOU ALL SHUT UP AND FIND SOMEONE ELSES FAMILY TO BLOG ABOUT!
Kim in Minn

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Mar 30, 2011
HA!! Mind your own business -- you are a liar. You obviously do not know Megan's family. Jesaiah's wife has divorced him so where would he go if he did get out?
Shut-Up

United States

#18 Apr 11, 2011
I am very close with megan's family and I KNOW for a fact that megan's parents and brothers would never say any of the sort!! I talked to megan's mom yesterday and she still wants that PIECE OF SHIT Jesaiah left in jail where he belongs and can rot!! The entire Cook community is behind the Anderson family and will help keep that monster in jail as long as possible!!!!!!! Actually keeping him in jail is a safer place then letting him out!!! I'm sure there's vigilanti out there who is more then willing to show him the same sympathy he showed Megan..........WHICH WAS NONE!!!! He should rot in jail until he dies then burn in hell!!!!!
abc123

United States

#19 Apr 27, 2011
I hope the judge gives this murdering SOB more than the 40 year max that he plead out to with no parole!!! and i hope he gives a statement after the fact!! and i hope he is someones bitch the years that he is in prison!
88 eve

Squaw Lake, MN

#20 Apr 27, 2011
Well, he plead. What do you say? I really had some first hand info years ago regarding this. I did speak to law enforcement.

@ his sister.. I was told by a man named "Kyle" he was his brother? Maybe that wasn't the case, maybe it was meant in a different context. But, I was told some horrifying details while I myself was held in a basement, and what they had to say all related to Megan and about Durkee Signs and Greg Durkee, who I personally met prior to all of this. I had a very scary experience and really felt at the time the two men who had me in a basement knew firsthand what happened to Megan. But, now it's settled and I sincerely hope the right person is behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Two Harbors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duluth drug suspect who spread feces returned t... (Feb '09) Tue caspah 44
Cheap power down rigger or downrigger Oct 4 Could be Obamas son 1
Synthetic drug seller gets 17A1 2 years in prison Sep '14 agreed 5
Building a niche in student rental market (Aug '06) Sep '14 happpppy 2
Debate: Marijuana - Two Harbors, MN (Dec '12) Sep '14 THSucks 2
Alone again (Dec '06) Sep '14 Mom of 4 26
chevy aveo 04 radio code Aug '14 augusto 1
Two Harbors Dating
Find my Match

Two Harbors People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Two Harbors News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Two Harbors

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]