Accident paves way to restaurant

Accident paves way to restaurant

There are 44 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Accident paves way to restaurant. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Put yourself in this scenario. You're a truck driver. Your life is hauling a big rig across country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
get a life

Louisville, OH

#44 Oct 30, 2009
You people clearly have too much time on your hands!
mdies

Barberton, OH

#45 Jan 20, 2010
Too bad he sold that restaurant without giving any of his employees warning and now he's looking at getting sued for all the paychecks he didn't give out
get a life

Little Elm, TX

#46 Jan 21, 2010
how would you know they didn't get paid? dp you even know when their payweek ends idiot?
shawn pouliot

Canton, OH

#47 Oct 8, 2010
hello, everyone interested in what i am doing with all my green,,,im relaxing vacationing an spending time with my fammily,,ive done allot of improvments to north hill,, my old nighborhood where im from,,ive remoddled a few run down prperties in area,,,, well what im saying is ganna make come back,,,but this time its really ganna be funn,,lolo i will see u all soon with all kinds of envious things for u to talk about me for,,,,but one thing this time its really ganna be fun,,,lololoollbe good oh yea dreamers is now open,,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twinsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember Gina Romanello? (Mar '10) Nov 25 Sure do 2
Brain Tumor (Jan '06) Nov 11 Iknowwhoiamdoyou 5
News Columbus' new head of neighborhoods wants to in... Oct '16 No. 3
NF Police randomly checking license plates (Aug '09) Sep '16 Henry 4
News Solon Mugshots: Two Charged After Police Statio... (Dec '12) Sep '16 Solon 2
Twinsburg Old School (Oct '13) Jan '16 Anonymous 5
Is there anyone in this area that does unsecure... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Hii 3

Twinsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Twinsburg Mortgages