Accident paves way to restaurant

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

Put yourself in this scenario. You're a truck driver. Your life is hauling a big rig across country.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Well Imagine That

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Judged:

funny how the pedophile gets out of it again.......
Un-Tye-Me

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

HalfReported wrote:
If this is the same Shawn Pouliot listed in the Summit County Court Website - looks like the accident cut short his long life of crime. Maybe he can take his earnings and start paying back the victims of his crimes.
OH MY.
Un-Tye-Me

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

lemme check with CherryBevanBelch

“"It is what it is..."”

Since: Dec 07

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

hmmmm....

I went in there with a few friends and was impressed by the nice patio. Seemed like a nice place to go have a few drinks.
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Judged:

Dactyl wrote:
hmmmm....
I went in there with a few friends and was impressed by the nice patio. Seemed like a nice place to go have a few drinks.
I have heard good things about the patio...but there is no need for me or my neighbors to go, we can enjoy the loud music right in our homes. Yes, inside our homes with the doors shut and televisions on...too bad, I might of liked it there but I have such an isssue with the noise that I doubt if I will ever go. We, the neighbors, have complained but were told there is nothing they can do.

“"It is what it is..."”

Since: Dec 07

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

and the truth is....that I hate to go to bars where there is loud music. I would rather go to a place where I can talk to the people I came with without having to yell to be heard. The last time I went, I dont really remember the music being loud...
How Funny

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

HalfReported wrote:
If this is the same Shawn Pouliot listed in the Summit County Court Website - looks like the accident cut short his long life of crime. Maybe he can take his earnings and start paying back the victims of his crimes.
I checked it out...if it is him how did he get a liquor permit with a record like that???

He was never charged, he got off by waving the green in the faces of the elite. How else do you think? Anyways, he just intended to hurt himself, now look what has happened. He staged it but it sure backfired, wouldn't ya think? He makes me sick
Mistake

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

in reply to How Funny
he was charged just never convicted
jason

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

were is this place
sam

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

have u seen this dude and the help he keeps
Jennie

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2009

Judged:

OMG! I cant believe i found this article. Let me tell all of you the truth. WOULD THE REAL SHAWN POULIOT PLEASE STAND UP. This guy is truly a creep. To answer all of your questions his liqour liscenses are all in his wifes name all 3 of them the riverside, kari's place and dreamers all of which will be closed by this time next year if he doesnt dump all his money into them by employeeing Matt who cheated on his wife with me who's background is a "COOK" his Dad who is currently on his payroll becuase he spent all the money he gave him on building houses and cant sell them who's background is "Construction" Lisa who is a 39 yr old stripper who he cheats on his wife with check out her ta ta's he bought for her. they are nicer than mine background "Stripper" Jimmy the cook/manger if u seen that kitchen u would never eat there and a whole other cast of characters who will run all those places into the ground. And You are right he must of wavied the green around becuase he employees a narcotics cop who he smokes and sales marijuane infront of on a daily bases not only at these places but at house in front of his kids what a joke
John

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

Are you talking about the same Lisa who owns dreamers? I heard she was reopening that place soon. She is such a bitch. I give it three months this time :)
John

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2009

Judged:

oh my wrote:
Great story! I grew up on Clifton Ave just a few blocks from what was then Country Kitchen and I have a lot of fond memories going there with my family. I have since moved away but am looking forward to taking my son to the Riverside and starting new memories with him.
I don't know how old your son is but I hope you don't mind exposing him to topless strippers and pot smoking
abcd

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

Well Imagine That wrote:
Really? What make you say that?
abcd

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Well Imagine That wrote:
I think you are confusing him with John Castaldo in Trumbull, CT
abcd

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

How Funny wrote:
HalfReported wrote:
I checked it out...if it is him how did he get a liquor permit with a record like that???
He was never charged, he got off by waving the green in the faces of the elite. How else do you think? Anyways, he just intended to hurt himself, now look what has happened. He staged it but it sure backfired, wouldn't ya think? He makes me sick
Sounds like you are jealous of his greens!
not at all funny

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Judged:

How Funny wrote:
HalfReported wrote:
no one would do that. you are clearly envious. do u even know this man?
Chester

Chagrin Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

John wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how old your son is but I hope you don't mind exposing him to topless strippers and pot smoking
Topeless ? Strippers ? Gimme the address !!
odd

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

How on the world would all of these people from MS know anything remotely true about a business in Ohio?
odd

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

I meant IN not On

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Twinsburg Discussions

Search the Twinsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr d pantz 28,973
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
accident on Bissell Jun 28 lost-cat 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
Steelworkers on strike at Rotek Inc. in Aurora (Jan '13) Jun 26 Anchors R Us 4,637
Westgate roof repairs to begin Jun '14 Roof Repairs 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Twinsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Twinsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE