Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Twinsburg Forum

Comments (Page 647)

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I gave your previous post an 'agree' judgement. I was just adding to it as you have basically done to my post.
It is related to Estate Taxes. The money/value of an estate was already taxed before the 'estate' existed but just go ahead & die & get taxed in your casket!! Sad, very Sad. All but criminal.
Without a doubt. The death tax is the biggest government ripoff. You work hard all your life, provide jobs for people, provide taxable income for the government, and then when you die, the government is there to take half of your property. This is the mentality of the left where all money is governments first, and what they allow you to keep is only by their good graces.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I gave your previous post an 'agree' judgement. I was just adding to it as you have basically done to my post.
It is related to Estate Taxes. The money/value of an estate was already taxed before the 'estate' existed but just go ahead & die & get taxed in your casket!! Sad, very Sad. All but criminal.
You too, should read Thomas Paine's Agrarian Justice.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
the congresses already rarified Texas as 4 states
all they have to do is pull the trigger to do so
why do you ask?
you lost?
If you mean "ratified", no they haven't.

Now if you ask whether Texas has already been divided into several states, the answer to that would certainly be an unqualified "yes".

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest reading history.
you may just learn something.
Year?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

just me wrote:
this years election sucked
sucked the life right out of the Republican Teabagging Party.

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

titonton duvaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> I only used it to reference how many registered voters didn't vote this year. It makes no reference to global warming.
I was pointing out that your source is about as accurate as asking Hitler "facts" about the Jews. Every bit of information you get from the Heritage Institute comes with a healthy heaping of propaganda and a history of altering research information to match their own agenda. The fact that you posted the exact organization that is responsible for all the misinformation on climate change was just an added bonus. If you have been playing along, you would see that it is a common argument on this thread. The fact that you had no idea about any of this, when using a website funded by oil billionaires, tells me perhaps you should look for more unbiased sources when posting links. I'm sure Glenn Beck also has alot to say about this year's elections but only an idiot would base their reality off of it.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>In the 60's there was a warning of another Ice Age. I clearly remember the 'news' warning people.
I don't think that WE, as a human race need to add to either trend but when I look at the record High/Low temps on a daily basis & often see that the record high was maybe in 1926 & that the record Low was as recent was was something like 2005, it pretty much negates a global warming scare.
Then one researches El Nino etc , it just makes one wonder.
Again, WE don't need to add to the climate change but it needs to be in perspective, NOT in fear/scare tactics, otherwise Gore & others just get richer on the fear.
How much Al Gore made off of this altogether compared to how much Exxon Mobile makes in one day. I am glad to see you are looking at record highs and lows. That way you can see for yourself that we are in the hottest dedcade in recorded history. That way you can see the nationwide drought we had last Summer and will be able to see the obvious increase in carbon releases since the exact time the industrial revolution began. Ultimately, you, like many others are fighting tooth and nail against the idea that Al Gore is trying to trick you and that's what you believe is on the line here. Others, however, are fighting for crazy notions like the air we breath and the water we drink. Which one will we survive? Al Gore making money, or poisonous air and toxic water? Such a valiant fight you guys have going there and for such a worthy cause.

“LIBERALISM WILL DOOM AMERICA”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pointing out that your source is about as accurate as asking Hitler "facts" about the Jews. Every bit of information you get from the Heritage Institute comes with a healthy heaping of propaganda and a history of altering research information to match their own agenda. The fact that you posted the exact organization that is responsible for all the misinformation on climate change was just an added bonus. If you have been playing along, you would see that it is a common argument on this thread. The fact that you had no idea about any of this, when using a website funded by oil billionaires, tells me perhaps you should look for more unbiased sources when posting links. I'm sure Glenn Beck also has alot to say about this year's elections but only an idiot would base their reality off of it.
Not true about HERITAGE. No facts to back up your propaganda. The only thing I can gleen from your post, is that you don't care for billionaires, especially if their wealth comes from underground energy.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama biggest recipient of BP cash
While the BP oil geyser pumps millions of gallons of petroleum into the Gulf of Mexico, President Barack Obama and members of Congress may have to answer for the millions in campaign contributions they’ve taken from the oil and gas giant over the years.
BP and its employees have given more than $3.5 million to federal candidates over the past 20 years, with the largest chunk of their money going to Obama, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Donations come from a mix of employees and the company’s political action committees —$2.89 million flowed to campaigns from BP-related PACs and about $638,000 came from individuals.
On top of that, the oil giant has spent millions each year on lobbying — including $15.9 million last year alone — as it has tried to influence energy policy.
During his time in the Senate and while running for president, Obama received a total of $77,051 from the oil giant and is the top recipient of BP PAC and individual money over the past 20 years, according to financial disclosure records.
An Obama spokesman rejected the notion that the president took big oil money.
(Also on POLITICO: Obama campaign targets Romney, Big Oil in third TV spot)
“President Obama didn’t accept a dime from corporate PACs or federal lobbyists during his presidential campaign,” spokesman Ben LaBolt said.“He raised $750 million from nearly four million Americans. And since he became president, he rolled back tax breaks and giveaways for the oil and gas industry, spearheaded a G20 agreement to phase out fossil fuel subsidies, and made the largest investment in American history in clean energy incentives.”
In Congress, Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.), who last week cautioned that the incident should “not be used inappropriately” to halt Obama’s push for expansion of offshore drilling, has been one of the biggest beneficiaries of BP’s largesse. Her comments created some blowback, with critics complaining that she is too blasé about the impact of the disaster, even though she was among the first lawmakers to call for a federal investigation into the spill.
As the top congressional recipient in the last cycle and one of the top BP cash recipients of the past two decades, Landrieu banked almost $17,000 from the oil giant in 2008 alone and has lined her war chest with more
Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/367...
So someone claimed that Obama made money off of BP and someone else denied it. Shocking. Funny how big oil suddenly becomes an obvious evil, only when it involves Obama. That whole deregulation thing Bush did and the millions of dollars the energy industry spent to form your exact opinions, and I'm talking to the letter, on global warming didn't even put a ripple in your pond. Wonder why?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Darn those kooky climate scientists and their outlandish claims that our temps were going to rise and disrupt our planet's weather...followed by?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
So someone claimed that Obama made money off of BP and someone else denied it. Shocking. Funny how big oil suddenly becomes an obvious evil, only when it involves Obama. That whole deregulation thing Bush did and the millions of dollars the energy industry spent to form your exact opinions, and I'm talking to the letter, on global warming didn't even put a ripple in your pond. Wonder why?
Keep up the fight, brother.
Tindle

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Not true about HERITAGE. No facts to back up your propaganda. The only thing I can gleen from your post, is that you don't care for billionaires, especially if their wealth comes from underground energy.
Libs want everyone living in mud huts riding bicycles. Why do you think this regime pushes for "sharing the wealth" only the wealth will only be shared by their buddies and the rest will be living in far less poverty than you are now. Get a clue people.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. It's just this bogus association between oil companies and Republicans is what gets me. There are relationships between oil and many politicians left and right. Hell, Al Gore's family was into oil before he became VP. Its just like the relationships between big business and politicians. Most businesses give to both parties so that no matter who's in power, they have money in the game to keep whatever party happy. True, some give more to one party than the other, but generally business gives to both.

Regardless who gives who what, oil is the lifeblood of America. If politicians have to do this or do that to keep that oil flowing, then I'm all for it. I'm not crazy about going to war for oil, but I'm all for drilling our own.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Year?
woof
Michael Moore said on Real Time w/Bill Maher that he signed the Texas TeaBaggin' Secession, Petition 4 Times, with assumed names, because he wants them OUT. ;-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

DON W SOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Not true about HERITAGE. No facts to back up your propaganda. The only thing I can gleen from your post, is that you don't care for billionaires, especially if their wealth comes from underground energy.
I'm afraid you are mistaken, Mr. Mayor.
How conservatives lie about government - Salon.com www.salon.com/2012/01/24/how_conservatives_li...

Jan 24, 2012... Security hysteria to "Obamacare" madness, right-wing propaganda is ... a proposal by the right-wing Heritage Foundation, is described as ...

The Latest Lie:“You Didn't Build That”| NationofChange www.nationofchange.org/latest-lie-you-didn-t-...

Jul 16, 2012 ... That's what the entire right-wing media machine is saying he said.... Heritage Foundation: Obama Tells Entrepreneurs "You Didn't Build" Your Business ..... They are just another of the many right wing propaganda sources.
heritage foundation lies | Tumblr www.tumblr.com/tagged/heritage-foundation-lie...

The Heritage Foundation is nothing but a Right-Wing Propaganda Factory, consisting of a bunch of willfully ignorant sociopaths who live every second of their ...
Wikipedia is being thrashed by right wing propaganda!-... www.democraticunderground.com/10021164676

It is filled with right wing talking points. 35% welfare ... Heritage Foundation for references?... Right wing hit shops are all over the top 10 pages.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Daily Kos: The GOP Polling Wasn't Wrong... The Republican ... www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/11/1160446/-Th...

Nov 11, 2012 ... People like Karl Rove, the Koch brothers, the billionaires who tried to buy ... like the AEI, Heritage Foundation, Hoover Institution, CATO and others,... this right wing propaganda apparatus financed by the Karl Rove, the Koch ...
Koch Industries - SourceWatch www.sourcewatch.org/index.php... - Similarto Koch Industries - SourceWatch

Oct 12, 2012 ... 5.1 Koch Family Foundations; 5.2 Cato Institute; 5.3 Americans for Prosperity; 5.4 Tea .... by the foundation include: Americans for Prosperity, the Heritage ... least $85 million the Koch brothers have given to at least 85 right-wing think ... company newsletter, Discovery, full of alarmist right-wing propaganda.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DON W SOUTH wrote:
Perhaps you should read a little more on the agenda you follow and the Heritage Foundation. You seem to have documented facts mixed up with what you call propaganda. As far as what I don't care for, I don't care for middle class people who are stupid enough to wholeheartedly support an agenda that works directly against their own interests because an oil billionaire slapped Jesus on the side of their sales pitch. Again, let's stop and think about what you are fighting so hard for, compared to what I am. Think about the propaganda it would take to make simple folks think they know more than science when it comes to global weather trends and to fight for no reason against things like higher effeciency lightbulbs. The GOP was bought out, just like Christianity was bought out. Deal with it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Moore said on Real Time w/Bill Maher that he signed the Texas TeaBaggin' Secession, Petition 4 Times, with assumed names, because he wants them OUT. ;-)
Probably did the same thing when he voted ;-D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. It's just this bogus association between oil companies and Republicans is what gets me. There are relationships between oil and many politicians left and right. Hell, Al Gore's family was into oil before he became VP. Its just like the relationships between big business and politicians. Most businesses give to both parties so that no matter who's in power, they have money in the game to keep whatever party happy. True, some give more to one party than the other, but generally business gives to both.
Regardless who gives who what, oil is the lifeblood of America. If politicians have to do this or do that to keep that oil flowing, then I'm all for it. I'm not crazy about going to war for oil, but I'm all for drilling our own.
Climate Change: Evidence - Global Climate Change - NASA climate.nasa.gov/evidence/ - Similarto Climate Change: Evidence - Global Climate Change - NASA

Current news and data streams about global warming and climate change from NASA.... 1 IPCC Fourth Assessment Report, Summary for Policymakers, p. 5 ...
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about Conservative Supreme Court judges sitting down and having dinner with oil billionaires? How about oil billionaires buying elections acrossed the nation? Wonder if alternatives to oil could have been research more in depth if it wasn't for oil billionaires money shutting it down. How about sending troops off to die under the lie that they are looking for WMDs, when they are really there to secure oil, while gas prices were at $4 a gallon? How about putting outspoken anti-environmentalists in charge of our nation's environment like Reagan and both Bush presidents did, who make statements that we don't needf to protect the environment because Jesus will be back soon? How about the fact that a $10,000 saftey device could have stopped the oil spill in the gulf, from an oil rig that Haliburton built and Bush deregulated? Do you have any problem with the fact that the "Tea Party" which was supposed to be a grassroots effort made by common people against taxes, is really just a front sponsored by guess who, oil billionaies who have people crying about taxes when they are the lowest they have been in 50 years? Again, want to see a video of oil billionaire sponsored Sarah Palin telling her church that the pipeline is "God's will"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Twinsburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Twinsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Twinsburg People Search